DJs By BK Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• keli716
    Kelly Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a wonderful experience with Kevin. He met every single request we made. Our time I'd events changed just before the start I'd ie reception but Kevin was able to roll with the changes. He selected music that met our wide range if genres. We we very satisfied!
    Hadleigh Married on 06/09/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kevin Humphrey with DJs by BK was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. He responded quickly to emails, was accommodating to music requests, and arrived to our location hours in advance to ensure the sound system was set up properly. He keep the dance party going with fun music and even offered to stay late into the night. I would highly recommend Kevin for anyone who wants a fun, outgoing DJ!
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was lucky to hire Kevin to DJ my parents 25th wedding anniversary. From the very beginning he was very professional and accommodating. Kevin was very detail orientated and stayed in contact with me throughout the planing process. On the day of the event he was on time, prepared and great to work with. He was prepared with our list of songs all ready and catered to the crowds requests. Overall I received positive feedback from my parents and guests alike. I would without a doubt recommend DJs By BK for all of your DJ needs!

DJs By BK's reply:

Thanks a ton for the review! Very glad to hear that everyone was pleased!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mary Married on 04/27/2010
    4.3 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Our reception was his first gig, he did fairly well, however, he needs to project his voice more and interact with the audience more. Whenever he made an announcement he couldn't get the crowds attention. He played all the songs we requested and had good sounding equipment, he just needs to open up more! We would use his services again!

DJs By BK's reply:

Thanks for the review!
    I'm glad that you two were happy with your service.
    I do agree that I did have some trouble gaining the attention of the crowd, but it was my first gig, and life is trial and error. Thanks for the opportunity to share in your special night and i wish you two the best of luck!