DJRT: Wedding MC & DJ Reviews

50 | Kirkland, WA

50 Reviews for DJRT: Wedding MC & DJ

Gena · Married on 12/27/2015

Ryan was so easy to work with!!! He played all the unique music we asked for. Even some Korean songs. He was so professional and well spoken with all the announcements needed for all the different scheduled events at the wedding. The music was beautiful!!!! I highly reccommend him.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Robert · Married on 12/12/2015

DJ Jordan did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He was set up on time, entertained with a wide variety of music and helped with releasing the tables for the buffet. Thanks again, DJ Jordan.

Sent on 12/24/2015

It was a great pleasure to work with Ryan. He was on time, had the right equipment, played great music based on our song selection. He was very professional and friendly. I would hire him again for my next event.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

DJRT, Ryan Tilton, did a fantastic job at our wedding during the ceremony and reception. He accommodated us on short notice when we wanted to incorporate a live singer into our ceremony, and was flexible on the booked time of the event, allowing us to add some time at the end of the reception because things were going so well. We provided our music list, but allowed him freedom to extrapolate from our requests when there were gaps to fill and he just did a great job. With minimal interaction or management from us he proceeded to play his part in making our wedding a success. I would recommend his services to anyone, including to closest of my friends. Ryan is great.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jason · Married on 08/29/2015

DJRT/Ryan is an outstanding DJ and entertainer. He was an absolute pleasure to have with us on our wedding day. Everything was setup and on-time despite last-minute changes and extremely inclement weather. Music and announcements were well coordinated and he did a great job reading the room and keeping the excitement level up. Would recommend no other for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Christina · Married on 08/23/2015

Ryan was an amazing DJ! He was very professional, but also very personable. He is super flexible and was always willingly to change things up last minute for us. He really helped the whole wedding reception run smoothly and made sure we got to do all the main events that needed to be done. All our guests thought he was great and played all the music that we wanted. We highly recommend him to any one that wants to have an unforgettable event! Thanks Ryan!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Stacie · Married on 08/08/2015

Ryan was a pleasure to work with! I found DJRT online after a very long search for a non-cheesy, professional, and affordable DJ for our wedding. I had emailed a lot of DJs and I was so happy when I finally found Ryan. He answered promptly, was very affordable, and was friendly. I met with him in person prior to booking and he came prepared and was so easy to work with. I booked him right then! Closer to the wedding, I emailed Ryan a complete list of must play songs, specific wedding entrances, do not play songs, and much much more. On the day of the wedding, Ryan did every little detail seamlessly! He announced the wedding party, played the exact songs I had requested at the times I asked for, dismissed tables for our buffet dinner, and followed all of my requests. I don’t think I ever spoke with Ryan or his assistant on the day of the wedding because there never was a need to. He was on top of everything! There were always a ton of people on the dance floor. He played the perfect mix of slow and fast dance songs. He cued the music at the right time and announced the events as needed. And best of all…he was not cheesy at all!! I am so happy that I found Ryan for our wedding. It wouldn’t have been the same without having him as our DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • User5339822 · event on 08/04/2015

Ryan was very flexible and easy to work with. He was ready to go for the event early and was able to change his set up half way through based on our request. He was positive and made the event run very smoothly.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Ryan was awesome to work with before the wedding and during the wedding. Everyone at the wedding was dancing and loving all the music that was played.
    I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. I think my favorite thing was I had a friends son who is 10 requesting songs pretty much all night and Ryan played almost every song without hesitating. Ryan was friendly fun and accommodating :) it was great!

Sent on 08/16/2015

After an pretty exhaustive search for a DJ we decided to go with DJRT and boy are we glad we did. He was punctual, helpful, professional, and best of all a great DJ. We spoke with DJRT a few times leading up to the wedding giving him an outline of the night, how we wanted things to flow, a general list of music we wanted to hear, etc. and he hit all of these notes and more. If you are looking for a DJ for any event I wouldn't look much further and hope that he is available on your day because you wont regret it.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Crystal · Married on 07/18/2015

Ryan is amazingly professional and is definitely great at what he does. I appreciate his patience and attention to detail. My guest and I had a blast at my wedding and I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Elise · Married on 06/27/2015

Ryan was very responsive when I contacted him looking for a DJ for my wedding. I ended up working with his partner, Jordan, who was also very responsive and helpful. I provided them with songs I would like played, but left the play list up to Jordan and he did a great job! The dance floor was full all night.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Michael Ann · event on 06/07/2015

We have engaged DJRT for two years and plan to engage them once again for our End of Season party next year. Ryan is a pleasure to work with and provides great entertainment for our guests.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Maribeth · Married on 05/30/2015

I could not be more pleased!
    I used DJRT for my wedding, and Ryan was so AWESOME!!
    He was very responsive, very flexible and professional. He made the event very memorable to us!
    Very highly recommended and will definitely use him again on my next event.

ONG Wedding
    05.30.2015

Sent on 06/26/2015

Stephanie · event on 05/23/2015

Flawless and professional, would deff recommend him to a friend!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lianna · Married on 03/06/2015

I would highly recommend DJ Ryan and his services to anyone seeking a professional, flexible, dependable and fun DJ for their wedding. Ryan was exceptional in all areas and we didn't have to worry about a thing all evening long. From the ceremony music all the way to the last dance, Ryan made things flow smoothly. We are so happy with the success of our wedding day and Ryan was a big part of that! A HUGE thank you to DJRT!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Christopher · Married on 11/11/2014

DJ Ryan Tilton really knows how to throw a party! He is excellent at communication and helped us have a wonderful reception. He kept the party lively and exciting with a good mix of music. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ who will keep your guest dancing through the night.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Michele · event on 10/24/2014

We LOVE having you DJ our Halloween party year after year. We found a gem when we hired you. Thanks SO much!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Ryan was awesome! He was so helpful and flexible during the planning process, and did a great job at the wedding. He really knew how to read the audience to find the right music to fit our group, so people danced all night. As an MC, he kept the flow of the evening really well, but was never intrusive. I could not have been happier with the decision to hire him. I even had a friend book Ryan for her wedding after she saw him in action. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ/MC.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/23/2014

So helpful and easy to work with! Really made the night wonderful!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Katrina · Married on 06/28/2014

Ryan was the most awesome DJ I have ever worked with. I was married on June 28th, 2014. (I have attended 25 + wedding in 3 years and helped chair school auctions) WE left the playlist open to Ryan. (lets face it no one has time to create a playlist). We asked him to play to the crowd. He did exactly that. Our wedding was a party atmosphere and he made that possible, he played what the crowd liked and kept people dancing all night. We literally had to kick people off the dance floor at the end of the night.
    He listened to the ceremony request and went above an beyond by making me a MP3 version of songs I requested to surprise my husband with a bride and bridesmaids dance. It was perfect.
    Ryan interacted so well with the crowd and he made sure to get everyone to participate. He fiance was his second hand women this evening and she was so sweet and kind. She was even willing dance when my bridesmaids pulled her out on the floor.
    Thank you Ryan. I would recommend you to all my friends, family and acquaintances,

Sent on 08/14/2014

Ryann from DJRT was so professional. He listened to what my husband and I wanted for our night. He did a great job at keeping our reception dance party going. He played all sorts of music and everyone at the wedding loved his music.
    He was on time. And brought everything we asked for. He went out of his way to help me suprise my husband with a MP3 of mixed songs I choose to dance to with my bridesmaids.
    His prices were very affordable and exceptional for the service we received.
    I would highly recommend DJRT to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Bryan · Married on 04/19/2014

DJ RT crushed it. He had DJ'd a few of my friends weddings and done a wonderful job every time. When it came to my wedding, he communicated early and often. He made it incredibly easy to put together a playlist for ceremony, reception, and party. Everything went flawlessly, including our very complex first dance! His gear is top notch, sounded amazing. And the lights really made the party. If you want a professional wedding DJ who will keep the party dancing until it's time to light off for the night - go with DJ RT.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Really great price and all the sound was great and he played all the songs we wanted and kept the dance floor fun! He MCed as well which was awesome

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kristi · Married on 07/20/2013

As a day-of wedding planner, I have worked with Ryan (DJRT) twice now. He is always laid back and easy to work with. His music choices are spunky and original, and he is happy to provide a fun playlist to help knock one thing off the bride's to-do list. Moreover, he's comfortable in front of a crowd and makes for a great MC. Most importantly - he knows how to stick to a timeline! When everyone else is running around, he's always helped me stay on track. I look forward to working with you again, Ryan!

Sent on 11/21/2013