DJPRESLEY.COM Reviews

30 | Austin, TX

30 Reviews for DJPRESLEY.COM

Alex · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ Presley was SO wonderful! My husband and I hired him for our August wedding. We hadn't seen too many online reviews, so we weren't sure what to expect. What we got was an amazing, creative, fun DJ who went out of his way to make sure everyone danced all night long at our wedding. He met with us several times beforehand, promptly responded to emails, and even made customized mash-ups for the mother/son dance. All of our family and friends commented later on how much fun it was dancing, and how well DJ Presley got the party started and kept it going. There was never a lull in the dancing and everyone (of all ages) got out on the floor. Look no further than DJ Presley!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Amber · Married on 07/11/2014

DJ Presley was amazing!!!!!!

He made my husbands and my wedding so much fun in July! We constantly get told how much fun the music was and they enjoyed getting out on the floor to dance. Some people don't like to dance but if they don't, they didn't show it at the wedding because everyone was dancing. He also provided the sound for the ceremony which was outside. I didn't hear one complaint about the sound and typically at the weddings I have been to outside the sounds is awful. I was standing in the back before the wedding in a bridal cottage and could hear the music enough to understand it, which I didn't expect. It was so helpful to know when we were about to start. I was worried I would miss some of the music because some family friends were singing and it meant a lot to me.

DJ Presley was so helpful leading up to the wedding! He didn't hound me for questions and deadlines knowing how busy I was but gave me the option to tell him everything we would like to have played at the wedding. We gave him, in my opinion a pretty small request list, but required only clean songs and nothing inappropriate. He stuck to it and promised he would ensure that we wouldn't hear anything like that.

Prior to the big day we met only a few times and talked through email. He and my dad (an Audio Engineer) talked about all of the sound equipment. He was so knowledgeable and provided so much information to us. He had great lights and awesome speakers!

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ and if I ever have an event that needs one he will be the first person I call!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Erica · Married on 05/16/2014

Steven is amazing! He was so awesome at our wedding. He's got such a cool vibe and his experience with wedding crowds is evident with his DJ style. He really bent over backwards for my wedding and is so professional with everything. His pricing is reasonable and communication was awesome. It's a no wonder he was on the preferred list at our venue! I thoroughly recommend this DJ to any couples looking to get married in the Austin area.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Super professional so far! Can't wait to see how he performs!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Raechel · Married on 10/31/2015

Dj Steven was a great choice for our wedding! Every time I popped on the dance floor it was hopping and everyone had such a great time! My only complaint is that he played the wrong song for my bridesmaid's entrance. However, it still was beautiful and I didn't care at all in the moment. He was great to work with leading up to the day as well and very accommodating with our venue being brand new. We would definitely recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 12/18/2015