DJD PGH Reviews

9 | Pittsburgh, PA

9 Reviews for DJD PGH

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2018

Matt was wonderful to work with! He quickly responded to all e-mails leading up to the wedding. He did an amazing job of keeping everything flowing and everyone moving according to our timeline for the day- from our first dance to several group photos to dinner and dancing. He played a great mix of songs we requested and kept people on the dance floor all night long! We also loved that he had a great presence as the MC/DJ without being overpowering. This is the second family wedding he has DJ'ed and both were a blast! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Emily · Married on 01/28/2017

Matt was great throughout the whole process - he provided two sound systems, one for cocktail hour and one for the reception. He also made a custom mix for our Father/Daughter dance. He did a great job of keeping the dance floor packed and we were very happy with our selection!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding DJ was one of our top priorities, but we didn't know where to start. If you don't either, go with Matt, DJD PGH! He far exceeded all of our expectations. He was one of our easiest vendors to work with! He was very, very prompt with any communications and was always available for meetings.

Since he was familiar with our venue, J Verno Studios, all we had to do for him was fill out a short questionnaire with special songs and events; from cocktail hour to the last dance, Matt took care of the rest!

He didn't miss a beat while MC'ing and when it was time for the dance floor to open, Matt was able to keep the dance floor packed all night. Our guests were full of compliments when it came to the DJing; we were lucky to have him!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Alix · Married on 12/31/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Matt. Our wedding was not only the dance party we dreamed about, but he made everything so easy and worry-free! We felt extremely comfortable talking to him about all of our crazy ideas and he seemed to be just as excited for the big day as we were. We had so many vendors involved in our wedding, it was great not to have to worry about one of them. He made us feel so confident. Since we got married on NYE, it had to be a party, and Matt absolutely delivered. I've never danced so hard in my life.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

We just used DJD PGH for our wedding on 8/22/15 and he was fantastic, Matt was so easy to work with and made coordinating with him really simple. We talked with him a few times before the wedding and filled out a form online with our preferences. The day went off without a hitch and Matt was really helpful with keeping us on schedule through the night. His music choices were great and everyone really like how he mixed songs together. We got tons of comments that people loved the DJ and wanted to know who he was, he read the crowd really well and keep everyone dancing- I would highly recommend using him for any kind of event!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/23/2015

Matt provided outstanding service for our wedding! He provided two consultations prior to our wedding and we went into our day knowing we wouldn't have to worry about music at all. We had him play Greek music, and he handled it well, despite how confusing the instructions were. We highly recommend Matt's services!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Kattie · Married on 08/23/2014

Matt is excellent, and you should have no reservations booking him as your DJ. We were very concerned about getting a DJ who would be able to read the room and keep people on the dance floor, and Matt exceeded our expectations.

He's great at mixing songs and playing music that a variety of people like and want to dance to. He meets with you before your wedding to get a feel for how you want the night to feel, what you like, and how things should go. He custom mixed a couple of songs for us and had everyone raving about how great he was.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Matt was beyond amazing! All of my guests said how awesome our DJ was. He kept the party going, provided me with the answers to all my questions and is super friendly and accommodating! I would recommend him to anyone. I have nothing but nice things to say.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Katie · Married on 11/02/2013

Matt was fantastic and had me and my guests dancing all night at my wedding! My husband even commented how much he loved what Matt played! He is awesome!

Sent on 05/15/2014