DJ4U Reviews

53 | Peoria, IL

53 Reviews for DJ4U

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ4U did an amazing job at our wedding this past April. They were professional, knowledgable, and so easy to work with. From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception DJ4U kept things going on time and so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything. We had both their DJ and photo booth services. Both were a huge hit with our guests. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/09/2016

The music was great and Nathan had our guests dancing on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was a great bonus and we received compliments from many of our guests on how much it added to our event. We are so happy with the way everything went and it made for a memorable wedding reception.

Sent on 04/19/2016

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stacy! We had a great time at your wedding!

Beth · Married on 10/24/2015

Thanks, DJ4U, for making my wedding reception a success!! DJ4U was very flexible and catered to exactly what I wanted. The online form was extremely detailed and helpful in planning the evening. During the reception, I really appreciated how attentive Nathan was to the flow and timing of the evening, in particular checking in with the bride and groom before proceeding with the next item in our schedule. Also the volume of music was really great - not to loud to blast out other guests who were visiting, but loud enough to keep the dance floor engaged! I would definitely recommend DJ4U!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/12/2015

We had Hunter and Tim for our wedding ceremony and reception. These two did a phenomenal job. They kept everyone dancing all night long and held true to all requests of the bride & groom. We cannot thank them enough!

In addition, my husband and I have attended several weddings where other DJ4U employees provided the entertainment and their work was excellent as well.

Trust me, go with DJ4U for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Jill · Married on 05/30/2015

Very easy to work with. Loved the online planning tool they offered.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Matt · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot thank DJ4U enough for making our ceremony and reception planning process so simple! Their staff is so professional and were so flexible and fun to work with through the entire event! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2014

I was a guest at a wedding that DJ4U did. The dj's were fun and professional and we had a great time. They had room lighting and put initials on the dance floor too. It was so pretty.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Tim was our dj through DJ4U. The company as a whole was awesome during our 2 year engagement. Planning the music from 2 hours away was very easy with their online programs. Tim was very flexible throughout the whole night to work with whatever came our way. He seemed as though he had a lot of fun, which in turn made our guests feel more welcome and enjoy themselves.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

EXCELLENT! Kept the party going all night long!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

DJ4U was FANTASTIC! The pre-planning forms are great and it only took one phone call with Jason after submitting our forms to finalize details. Being a hands-on bride, the day of the wedding could have been very stressful. However, I had no doubt whatsoever that Jason and his team would take my vision and turn it into reality. And I was right. Our wedding reception was AMAZING! They are THE premiere DJ service in central Illinois.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Deborah · Married on 05/18/2013

Wonderful to work with. Did everything we asked. Kept us on schedule

Sent on 07/23/2013

The DJ company we originally hired for our wedding wouldn't commit to providing us with a specific DJ we had worked with the entire time, so 4 weeks prior to our event, we contracted with DJ4U. Lucky for us, March was a slow month to get married in, so they were able to provide us with an excellent experience. They kept the dance floor full, honored our requests, and showed exceptional taste and professionalism. They were also extremely easy to work with via the internet site and very responsive to any questions we had. Great service!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2013

My wife and I interviewed SIX DJs (and emailed a half a dozen others) in the Central IL area for our reception on 1/12/13 in Peoria, IL. Prior to our interviews we sent out a LONG AND THOROUGH questionnaire that we asked each potential DJ to fill out in advance of our meeting. I wanted to see who wanted our business, who was professional, detailed and customer service oriented. I should have thrown all of the other questionnaires away and canceled every other meeting/interview after I read Jason Parkinson's questionnaire (from DJ4U).

Jason was THE MOST detailed, professional and customer service oriented out of all of the DJs. When Jes and I met with the DJ4U crew (Jason and Taylor), we instantly hit it off. He had done my friend's reception (Jessica Moroz Weglarz and Frank Weglarz) and I was impressed with everything. He was able to get people on the dance floor, didn't talk a lot (like many DJs I've seen), and kept it professional, fun and classy.

After the interview, on the drive home, we called Jason and immediately booked him up. He apparently wanted to work with us as well and he assured us that he was free our weekend and he would personally be our DJ.

Now, I know there are many DJs in the Central IL area. Trust me, I interviewed the best of the best. But you will NOT regret writing that deposit check to book DJ4U. From the get go everything was a breeze - their website was easy to navigate, set our timeline of events, and communication with Jason was almost instant. He got back to me within minutes or an hour. I never had to wait more than an hour or so to hear from him. Loved everything about them and so will you!

Sent on 02/14/2013
  • FiFi7

Scottish · Married on 10/20/2012

DJ4U was excellent!! I could not have been happier with Joe's professionalism, respect, attitude and overall performance. DJ4U was always willing to help in the planning and was the least stressful vendor we dealt with. As the Bride I literally knew I didn't have to worry about the DJ because we were on the same page. The DJ had a great sense of the crowd and knew when they needed to be revived and only bothered us when it was absolutely necessary (ie., when it was time to corral us up for the last dance). I was completely impressed with DJ4Us professionalism, assistance with the planning process and their performance that night. i couldn't recommend a better DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jeremy · Married on 10/20/2012

Dj4u was nothing short of amazing! We have been to weddings where the dj was not fun,and they really do run the show! We received numerous compliments about how great they were. They were very professional and did anything we asked. I would and will recommend dj4u to anyone! Thanks again!

Laura · Married on 09/15/2012

DJ4U was awesome! They greeted me at the doors of my reception to assure me we were running on time and led me through the evening from that moment on. They kept us on schedule without making us feel rushed and made sure we fit everything in. The online planning system was great for me since I keep busy and do most things online. The DJs were extremely friendly and professional. I was so pleased with how the evening ran!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Camiella · Married on 06/23/2012

DJ4U was awesome. We were living in the Chicago Suburbs while planning a wedding in Peoria so it was super convenient to do most of the work online. The day of was great! Chad was the one running everything and he was super nice and helped out with knowing I was running behind. The best of everything was the lighting they did. It was so beautiful and at night when the gazebo became the dance floor it was gorgeous.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Scott · Married on 06/02/2012

DJ4U Handled the reception for my daughter (Stefani) and her new husband Andy Hood.

Chad and Ryan DJ'd the reception and did an awesome, professional job. They handled the whole reception event from introductions to the nights end. They kept things moving and provided enough help with teaching dances to help get everyone involved and having fun.

They are a great value for what they bring to the party. Allowing you to visit, dance and enjoy the time with you're family and friends. I would strongly recomend allowing them to entertain with you at any gathering or event you have in mind. They handle it all.

Also a huge A+ for the design of their web site. So easy to get on and get started. The are so prompt at getting back to you on any questions you have using the site. It's like they just sit there waiting to answer any questions you may have and keep you totally up to date on anything they may need. So...easy to work with through the site!!!

Thank you to DJ4U for handling everything for Andy and Stefani to make they're day as memorable as possible!!!

Father of the Bride,
    Scott T. Claudin

Sent on 06/04/2012

DJ4U's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Scott! We had a blast entertaining your guests!
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/31/2012

DJ4U was a wonderful addition to my reception. They did a great job of setting the mood and the tone and keeping things moving along. Having a DJ was the one thing that I was wary of, but they were fantastic. I didn't want a highly interactive DJ, which I specified, and they were just the right amount of 'involved' to keep things running smoothly. They followed all music requests that I gave, and everyone at my reception had a great time dancing! I didn't even know I had such a big dancing group! Much enjoyed by all and I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2012

DJ4U's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Whitney! We had a great time at your reception. Congratulations again!

Angela · Married on 06/04/2011

I would highly recommend DJ4U to everyone! They were incredibly easy to work with and very affordable. Sean and Chad both djed our wedding and were very professional and fun. They kept everything moving along smoothly and helped rearrange timing of things when needed. I could not have asked for anything else from them or be anyhappier with the service we received!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Lawrence · Married on 08/14/2010

DJ4U made our reception! They took complete control so that we didn't have to worry about anything from start to finish they where complete professionals and made it a night truly to remember.

Anna · Married on 08/07/2010

DJ4U was wonderful for us! They went above and beyond to please and make our night very special. My husband and I had to leave our reception to be on the St. Jude Telethon (my husband was a childhood cancer survivor and St. Jude wanted to show his original story and get an update from him) DJ4U was able to set up a screen and show the telethon to our wedding guests so our family and friends would not miss us on TV! They also were able to keep the party going until we returned afterwards. I have been to many weddings that DJ4U was doing, and they were always great!

Gina · Married on 04/17/2010

My husband and I loved working with DJ4U! They were professional and accommodating, and we were very happy with their services. They provide an online planner that was really helpful in chossing our songs and they made sure they had everything we wanted. We even provided them with a list of around 100 songs to play during our dinner, and they played them all! They will be as interactive with the crowd as you want, and you can't beat their music selection. Their DJs are very personable and know how to work the crowd well. They've got a lot of different packages, so you can make it work even if you are on a budget. Go with DJ4U and you won't regret it. We are very happy with our choice and recommend them to all our friends!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2009

DJ4U is simply fantastic! They provide fun entertainment and will be as involved in your reception as you want. They have a huge selection of songs and the music combined with the lighting really gives off a fun, party vibe. You genuinely feel like your at a huge celebration with this DJ service.
    They are very professional and very easy to work with. We loved their services! The website was detailed and easy to use and you honestly feel like this company knows what they're doing; they won't miss a beat with all that goes on during your reception (no pun intended :-)

Sent on 02/24/2011

Carla · Married on 05/08/2010

Jason and his gang turned our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception into a wedding SPECTACULAR! They were professional, yet fun, and definitely knew what they were doing. Their equipment was state of the art and sounded outstanding. They listened to what the bride and groom wanted and gave them more, through music and interactive games for our guests. DJ4U is the BEST in the entertainment business!

Sent on 02/24/2011