DJ Zeke Reviews

60 | Santa Barbara, CA

60 Reviews for DJ Zeke

• Kim

Kim · Married on 10/16/2011

Love DJ Zeke! I have had the pleasure of having him at my wedding and he DJ'ed my best friends wedding. He is the perfect balance of professional and fun and had both weddings dancing all night long! Would recommend him again and again.

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/09/2011

Zeke!!! You rocked our wedding!! Everyone is still talking about how awesome you guys were! We had the best night of our lives thanks to you! We love you!!!! Thanks for being so easy to work with!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2011

Thanks so much Zeke! It was a great day! :D

Sent on 09/29/2011

Lucille · Married on 08/13/2011

We were blown away by DJ Zeke--they literally ran the wedding! I don't know what we would've done without their leadership, flexibility, and willingness to help out! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Kim · Married on 08/12/2011

DJ Zeke and DJ Unknown were the best wedding DJs. They're attentiveness during the whole event from set up to take down was fantastic. They kept everything running on time and were perfectly professional. Everyone had a great time and loved the music from the older guests to the younger kids. These DJs play it all and make sure the dance floor stays packed without blowing out any ear drums!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2011

DJ Zeke was awesome at our wedding! I would recomend him for any type of event. Zeke is experenced and does not need guidance, he reads the guest to keep them dancing and happy!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Camille · Married on 06/20/2009

One of the things that we hear most about our wedding was, "the music was so YOU." That is a great compliment to us and DJ Zeke! Music was something that was very important to us for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. We were also concerned about using mics at an outdoor location because we have been to a number of weddings where the sound was a problem. Everything was wonderful with DJ Zeke!!! The sound and music were both amazing! DJ Zeke let us be as hands on with the music as we cared to be. We were able to hand pick our base of songs that he then determined when they would be appropriate to play. Any songs that were not in the database, he got for us with no problem. He also had a "do not play" list and we found that helpful because we did not want the chicken dance playing at our wedding. I would highly recommend DJ Zeke! He always had people out on the dance floor and the music was appropriate for all of our guests.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Liz · Married on 04/25/2009

We hired Zeke for our wedding in 09'. He was very easy to work with. Met with me multiple times at the venue. I trusted him to pick most of our music for the wedding. To me music makes a wedding, because of him our guests had a great time!! Everyone was on the dance floor. We even went over our time limit and he was gracious enough to stay another hour.

Thanks Zeke

Sent on 07/02/2011

Tony · Married on 12/21/2008

I had known Dj Zeke for a while before he Dj'd our wedding and was looking forward to the big day. Looking back i can truley say that the reception went across perfectly and I know without a doubt that we owe that all to Zeke. Zeke took controle of EVERYTHING! Now I am Mexican and my wife is English. So to say that our wedding reception had a mix of ethnic backgrounds is an understatment, as well as different cultural customs! Zeke handled them all with care and class. And the music!!! Let me tell you we still have people telling us that they have never danced so much. Perfect mixture of american-mexican-english/scottish-persian music! He played it all and everyone loved it! And when you see a 55 yr old Mexican man dancing to persian music and a 80yr old English couple dancing to Mexican Rancheras, You know thats a good DJ! Most of all the care and class that he showed being also the MC for the night. We couldn't have wished for more!
    Thank you Zeke! I'll give you a call when we do it all again in 48yrs!!
    Tony&Cosima Rincon

Sent on 10/11/2011

3.5

DJ Zeke is a great guy and we really enjoyed working with him. Despite a few minor mishaps during the event (an unplanned speech by a determined relative & the wrong song being played immediately after our Father/Daughter Dance), we were pleased with his services. The song selection was fantastic and many guests, of varying generations, commented on how great the music was.

Sent on 07/27/2012