DJ Zeke Reviews

60 | Santa Barbara, CA

60 Reviews for DJ Zeke

Bryce · Married on 03/22/2014

We had Jerry as our DJ an he was great. He was able to accommodate everything we wanted and more. Not only did he make sure that all of our songs (for the ceremony and the dances) were correct and timed perfectly, but he was also able to keep everyone dancing on the dance floor. To top thing off he even brought his own camera and took some of the better picture from our wedding. He then gave us suggestions of places to go out for the after party and had the contacts to get us VIP entrance into the clubs. All of this while still being less expensive than many of the other DJs we spoke with. Hands down the best service and value for a DJ in the Santa Barbara area!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

I am 100% above satisfied with the amount of honesty, professionalism, and dedication Dj Jerry (partner to Dj Zeke) provided for my wedding. I never had one ounce of concern as they responded to all my questions, concerns and request in lightening fast time. My guest loved Jerry. he is highly presentable, professional and recommended!!

Thank you Jerry for your endless efforts in making my day a success!!!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/15/2014

We had DJ Zeke for our wedding at the Santa Barbara Zoo earlier this month. The entire time leading up to the wedding, Zeke was helpful and engaging with the games and fun things we wanted to include in the wedding. He went above and beyond to help us with our first dance song, which was played instrumentally by some members of our wedding party.

When we were first beginning to look for DJs, we set up a few appointments and DJ Zeke was first. After meeting him and talking for a little while, we ended up canceling all our other appointments. Zeke was exactly what we thought we wanted and that gut feeling turned out to be absolutely right on. We would recommend Zeke to anyone looking for the best DJ in Santa Barbara.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Kjersti · Married on 09/14/2013

You MUST hire DJ Zeke! If you want your wedding/ or any event to go off without a hitch and be the most fun time ever, then you simply have to hire him. He is extremely professional, he will get EVERYONE on the dance floor, and he will make your day flawless. Zeke made our entire wedding day move along seamlessly and I don't know what we would have done without him. I'm so thankful for Zeke. He really cares about you, your guests, and making sure everyone has a fantastic time.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Linda · Married on 09/07/2013

DJ Zeke was the BEST he is truly talented in what he does. He was very professional and punctual. We met once to go over details and he knew exactly what type of music my husband and I wanted. Every time I emailed him he got back to me really quickly. We seriously could not have asked for a better DJ. The dance floor was never empty! All my guests loved him!!

Stephen and Linda Olivera

Sent on 09/14/2013

DJ Zeke is amazing! He is by far the best wedding DJ. We met with several different DJs but immediately hit if off with Zeke. It was a pleasure working with him and he kept the dancing going all night for our wedding. He is very easy to work with and was also really good about making sure we followed our timeline.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kami · Married on 08/17/2013

There are not enough great things I could say about Jerry. From start to finish he was an absolute pleasure to work with, and as any bride knows, that makes all the difference in the world considering all the things on your plate with wedding planning. The website is awesome and easy to manuever and set up all of your requests for all dances, entrances etc. And he even went out of his to help us with timing for our own first dance. He provided ceremony mics, and sound hook up for our ceremony music (we had a family member sing as we walked down the aisle) in addition to that he was a great emcee keeping the flow of the night at a perfect pace. But most importantly he put on a dance party to remember! The music was perfect, and I am still getting compliments from guests of all ages what a good time they had dancing all night. Some are still complaining how sore they are! I already had another friend book him for her wedding and have another lined up to get him for hers. I would highly reccomend him to any bride. you wont be sorry!

Thank you so much Jerry!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Shane · Married on 08/17/2013

DJ Zeke, was awesome!! He's very organized, played all the music we wanted at our wedding, very professional, goes way beyond just playing music. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Thanks again Zeke!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Elisabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Zeke and his partner Jerry were unbelievable! We were unable to meet before the wedding, so Zeke went out of his way to skype with us before our big day to make us comfortable and to get to know us. He was extremely professional and even helped our other vendors when things went ary (Jerry even stepped in and took photos for us because of an issue with our photographer). Their kindness, music taste, and personalities made our wedding a huge success. There is no doubt in my mind the Zeke is the best out there and I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Leila · Married on 05/18/2013

DJ's Zeke and Jerry were an awesome part of our wedding day! They are really nice guys, incredibly easy to work with, very professional, and take great pride in their work. They work together as an awesome team, and I couldn't be happier that we hired them. The flow of our wedding was perfect, and they are such enthusiastic, happy people that it was really nice to have them there and be a part of our day. Zeke is a great MC, and Jerry took some wonderful photos that are nice to have in addition to the ones from our (awesome) professional photographer. DJ Zeke's website is great and really helpful with song choices and creating playlists, and he spent a lot of time meeting with us and getting a feel for exactly what mood we wanted for our wedding. I was completely at ease knowing that they were at the helm of the music for our wedding, and I am so glad that we had such talented, energetic, nice people helping us have the most perfect wedding day.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Allison · Married on 04/27/2013

We had wondered whether or not we should hire a DJ or go with an iPod setup for our wedding. After reading DJ Zeke's reviews, we knew we had to go with him. DJ Zeke knew how to make the party great! He played the right songs to get people excited and also knew when to calm it down. He was incredibly professional, was able to discern the musical tastes of our guests, and made great announcements. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2013

My husband and I were so happy with Zeke!! We loved working with him. He was helpful and fun, and had such a natural MC style. We didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to music, because we had full confidence in Zeke's work. Everyone LOVED the music at our reception.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2012

DJ Zeke and his assistant Jerry were AMAZING! From day one Zeke was extremely helpful with the planning and offered a lot of great ideas. His website is very user friendly and helps you put together the perfect playlist and timeline for your wedding. Zeke was great at working with the other vendors and making sure everyone followed the timeline. He is also very charismatic and really kept the energy going and people dancing. He also took some great pictures of our wedding that he emailed to me the next day (I didn't even notice he was taking pictures). It was great to get those right away and reminisce on the Wedding because the professional picture take a while to get edited. I would highly recommend Zeke to anyone looking for an event Dj.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2012

Zeke was simply awesome... everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun it was, and it was primarily because nobody left the dance floor! Zeke played great music, but even more than that he ran our agenda and flow of the reception perfectly. There's no way to thank him enough for giving us the perfect day. I have only great things to say! If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further!! There isn't anyone better!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Megan · Married on 07/21/2012

Our experience with DJ Zeke was incredible! Zeke was professional and prepared in all situations. He was also flexible with our needs, as we had some timeline changes and needed help with our rehearsal dinner. At our wedding, he did a wonderful job creating the atmosphere for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dance party based on the selections we provided for him. He understood our style completely without us having to choose every song he played. DJ Zeke's calm and professional demeanor kept the party going as scheduled. He worked well with the other vendors to create an experience that we, our friends, and our families will never forget. After our first phone conversation, I felt confident that DJ Zeke would be a great fit for us. He's great at making suggestions without being pushy. He always gave us the feeling that our happiness as his clients truly mattered to him as a person. I cannot say enough to express how much we value and appreciate everything Zeke did to make our wedding the best party ever. The dance floor was packed all night and 2 weeks later it's still all anyone we know can talk about.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Since Zeke was already booked on our wedding date, he had Jerry provide our DJ services. They both went out of their way to make sure that the sound system for our ceremony was set up perfectly and to provide a great dance party at the reception. Jerry was a great MC -- very professional and fun. I also appreciated that he helped remind me to eat!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Alex · Married on 06/30/2012

Zeke is a consummate professional and helped make our wedding truly perfect. Zeke was flexible and great to work with from the wedding preparation to the day-of. He worked diligently to plan the timing and transitioning of the reception, and made sure that the event was seamless for me, my bride and all our guests. Zeke was really easy to work with in developing our music playlist and had the dance floor going all night! I would absolutely recommend DJ Zeke for any event that is special to you.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jessica and Gary · Married on 06/29/2012

We only chose five stars because ten wasn't an option. Zeke was amazing. Our wedding was a huge success and dancing went on all night long. Zeke made great constructive suggestions. Zeke knew what we wanted before we did. The lighting and special effects were perfect and really made our wedding come alive. He was also incredibly efficient and courteous. Thank you Zeke!
    p.s. your wife is beautiful.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jenneke · Married on 05/19/2012

Zeke was great! He was super nice and accommodating and wanted to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. He got everyone on the dance floor which is what we wanted! We wanted to party and that's exactly what he did. He kept the party going :) Thanks Zeke!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kai · Married on 05/18/2012

DJ Zeke is easy to work with. His website lets you choose the songs you want to be played and eliminate the ones you don't want to hear. Also his "timeline" planner tool lets you select the order of events to make sure your day goes exactly the way you want it to.

Our dance floor was packed all night long! I will be referring all of my friends to DJ Zeke.

Sent on 05/22/2012

D · Married on 04/15/2012

DJ Zeke and Jerry are awesome! Highly recommend them for any event you need music at. I have used DJ Zeke in the past and every time I have, all of my guests have raved about the DJ and music.

Sent on 04/24/2012

M · Married on 03/31/2012

Sheila and I chose DJ Zeke and Jerry as our DJ’s. It was the best decision we made.
    Not only did they do a great job as Master of Ceremonies, they also provided the perfect music selection. Their lighting transformed the room into an elegant affair.
    Using the tools on their website to select music and set the timeline made this planning experience a breeze and very convenient.
    We have gotten a lot of compliments on the reception, everyone had fun and most importantly Sheila and I had the time of our lives.
    To sum it up, they were professional, polite, knowledgeable, fun, and very flexible.
    I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2012

Zeke was AMAZING! He was so sweet and accommodating. We had such an excellent time working with him and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Laura · Married on 12/30/2011

We just used Zeke as our DJ at our wedding in Santa Ynez valley at Hotel Corque. We are from out of town, but Zeke came highly recommended to us by the hotel wedding coordinator. Zeke was amazing! Everyone I have talked to, including my wedding coordinator says that I couldn't of found a better DJ. Not only was Zeke extremely flexible and helpful, but he was very reasonably priced! Zeke made sure to make sure that our wedding ran very smoothly. I gave him our timeline prior to the wedding, and he made sure that everything flowed and made all the announcements without me every having to remind him of anything. The dance floor was full the entire night, and he had everyone dancing (even my elderly relatives)! I really liked that Zeke was not an obnoxious DJ like I have seen at so many weddings! He only used the microphone when he needed to make an announcement, and got everyone dancing by playing the right music all night. Zeke also provided uplighting for our venue. The uplighting made a HUGE difference in the room and added alot of warmth and elegance! I would highly recommend Zeke to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Vivia · Married on 10/29/2011

We had an amazing reception with the best deejay! DJ Zeke helped make our evening truly memorable and special. We had a lovely reception at Hotel Corque in Solvang (outside of Santa Barbara). He was super flexible and even brought out a projector for our last minute slideshow that my maid of honor put together. Zeke was just super personable and flexible both in the music selection and programming. Zeke is outstanding and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for an upcoming event or wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2011