DJ Zati Reviews

54 | North Andover, MA

54 Reviews for DJ Zati

Steve · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ Zati was fantastic from the start of our wedding until the very end. During our ceremony my 20 month year old daughter was starting to get restless and he took it upon himself to make sure she was off to the side and kept her busy so she would interrupt our wedding vows.

Everything during the reception was perfect from scheduling to the music selection. Our people were very hesitant when it came to the dance floor but he found multiple ways to get people dancing and they eventually did!

I would recommend DJ Zati for any wedding or even a corporate function you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fantastic DJ. Very professional and really can't say enough great things. He made our wedding very special that's for sure!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2016

If you are looking for a DJ who is very involved and helps with everything as well as plenty of options for your wedding, this is the right guy!! He was so helpful and did so much in order to keep the stress levels down right before the wedding. He reached out to family members to discuss songs. He helped to MC the wedding and made sure everything ran smooth. He goes above and beyond what was expected of a DJ and I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking, whether it is for a wedding, birthday party or any type of function/event, he is your guy!

Sent on 11/17/2016

DJ Zati 's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Glad you both enjoyed your day.

Vanessa · Married on 09/10/2016

Brad was not only an amazing DJ but he was also the perfect coordinator at our wedding. We would have been pretty lost if we hadn't hired him :) We had so much fun at our wedding and until today our family members talk about how they all danced more at our wedding than anyone else's before! Even the pastors danced lol We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Terry · Married on 08/13/2016

Brad was easy to work with, very responsive to questions and found all the oldies we wanted to hear. Working with Brad was a delight!

Sent on 11/06/2016

B · Married on 03/11/2016

We had Dj Zati for our annual neighborhood block party. His professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding. He catered to our wide age group making sure each guest was entertained. He was very flexible with our schedule for the day and kept the day flowing without any downtime. We look forward to having him next year .

Sent on 11/05/2016

Molly · Married on 10/10/2015

Could not be more pleased with Brad and his team! All of our guests had a blast at our wedding and danced the whole night! We also used DJ Zati for our up-lighting, monogram, and photo booth, all of which were perfect! If you are looking for entertainment for an event you absolutely can't go wrong!! The time and organization that he puts into an event is outstanding! Such a great value! Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Cheryl · event on 08/15/2015

Brad is a very talented, professional DJ. He knows how to keep the crowd entertained and makes sure they are having a great time. I have used his services several times now and will always go back to him for my events.

Sent on 09/12/2015

alicen · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I can not say enough about Brad from Dj Zati Production/ Clinque Photo Booth. He made our wedding so special. He met with us on several occasions to go over music for our wedding ceremony to our reception. He was very quick to reply to any question we had and handled last minute changes that we threw at him with ease. He set us up on his website to pick music that my husband and I would want to have played though out the night. Everything was perfectly timed and choreographed. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and we were given a photo album that night with copies of their photos with comments left by them to remember the night. There are so many decisions to make when it comes to a wedding. Using Dj Zati was one of our best decisions.

Sent on 08/27/2015

J · Married on 07/11/2015

Dj Zati was fabulous! From our photo both to uplighting he truly put his passion into our wedding. As well as being organized, timely, professional, & fun! Would sediment key recommend Dj Zati for your wedding and events. We will be sure to use him and refer him again and again! :) thank you Dj Zati for a great time!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Zati is awesome! My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Brad and his great work! From the minute you meet Brad, you know you are in good hands. Brad is professional, thoughtful, creative, and you trust him with his work. The DJ makes or breaks the wedding and Brad definitely knows how to read and work a crowd! Everyone at our wedding was dancing... even during cocktail hour! He makes sure that every generation at the wedding has a song to dance to. Brad has fantastic attention to detail and helps to make your day a special one. He keeps in touch throughout the planning, meets with you before the wedding, and helps guide you even during the ceremony, reception, etc. We can't thank Brad enough for helping to make our day so perfect. We would recommend him!! We also used the Clique Photo Booth and please get that! It is so amazing to see the photos, video messages (yes, video messages)- such a fun time! Thank you Brad! XO

Sent on 05/26/2015

DJ Zati 's reply:

Thank you for having me be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure to work with the both of you.

Jessica · event on 04/25/2015

DJ Zati has done multiple parties over the years for me and my family and we absolutely love him! He's fun, professional, and an overall great person to work with. There was never a delay in responsiveness if I had any questions at all, and the website he provided was a great tool to make sure all the music we wanted was played. I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tom · event on 03/27/2015

Brad exhibited extreme professionalism in setting up and opersting the photobooth for our Pan-Mass Challenge fundraiser event.
    The event was organized by Lancers Against Cancer, a team of PMC riders, with the focus being to raise money and awareness for cancer research. Brad showed up on time, set up, and even incorporated our team's logo into the photo template design! Our guests had a blast taking pictures in groups or couples and the photo-booth certainly did a great job of lightening the mood at an event for a very serious cause. I was impressed with how easy it was to get the pictures and they can even email you a copy if you want.
    I highly recommend Brad and the photo-booth for any type of event! Your guests will love it and walk out with a fun memento to remember the special occasion!

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • User4915766 · event on 03/20/2015

Brad and DJZati Productions are awesome! Brad is a talented DJ and mixer. He got everyone out on the dance floor and they loved it. He is so professional and easy to work with. The photo booth was great and a big hit too. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Kevin · event on 11/15/2014

Brad is the best around, he really knows how to add to the event with his great personality and unique skills!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Alexandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Brad helped to make our wedding unforgettable. He had all of the guests on the dance floor all night, was professional, and really helped us pick music that was perfect for us. He also provided up-lighting that beautifully highlighted our reception room. I highly recommend Brad for your next event - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/31/2015

DJ Zati 's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services Alexandra & Steve. Hope to see you in the near future.
  • EllaPags

Ella · Married on 09/13/2014

WOW!! Is what our guests kept telling us all night. Everyone loved the Photo Booth. Brad got everyone on their feet and dancing right away and he kept them going all night. Our guests could not get off the dance floor. Everyone was super excited about taking pictures and being able to leave a message for us on the scrapbook. The photo booth attendant was amazing and super friendly and attentive with everyone. All our guests loved her and told us how much fun she was. We opted for not spending a lot on decorations and decided to spend the money on a great DJ and Photo Booth, and that's exactly what we got with Brad. We could tell he loves what he does and he did an amazing job. He kept everyone happy and he made sure to play all the songs we requested. Definitely recommend his services if you're looking for your guests and YOU to have a great time on your special day!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Hello Ella & Joe!
    Thank you for choosing my services for your special day. You were both a pleasure to work with and I hope to be at your next event. Take care and congratulations!

All the best,

Brad Bezzati
    Owner
    DJ Zati Productions | Clique Photo Booth Rentals

Hannah · Married on 08/02/2014

Was awesome! Would recommend to anyone! Great flexibility. Was able to read the crowd and make it a blast! I left a lot of decisions up to him Bc im not the best planner...lol....he made it perfect!

Sent on 04/07/2015

DJ Zati 's reply:

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves. Can't wait for the next event!

melanie · Married on 06/07/2014

The best! That sums Brad and his services up the easiest. Brad went above and beyond for our wedding day, from the ceremony to the dance floor, and always made sure we were having a great time and pleased with how everything was going throughout the evening. We would and have absolutely recommended Brad, DJ Zati Productions and would absolutely do business with him again. Total professional and super nice guy!

Sent on 04/19/2015

DJ Zati 's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you for putting your trust into me you are a great couple. Enjoy married life!
  • User4569648 · event on 05/10/2014

Clique Photo Booth were exceptional at my graduation event! They arrived on time with plenty of prompts for my guests. They were very professional and even provided me with a scrapbook of all the photos that had been taken by my guests. I will most definitely be recommending Clique Photo Booth in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2014

KatieLynn · Married on 11/03/2013

We cannot express enough what an amazing job Brad did as the DJ for our wedding at Brooksby Farm. From the very start of the planning process, Brad was very responsive to our every question. He really got a sense of what we had in mind for our wedding, and made helpful suggestions where needed. He was easy and fun to work with and very flexible. We had some unique songs that we requested for our first dances, and Brad was more then happy to accommodate us. Brad is a seasoned professional and it definitely shows. We appreciated how organized he was and made sure the timeline for the night was perfect. Our guests had an absolute blast dancing, and the floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Julie · Married on 06/29/2013

Excellent, personable and professional! Look no further...you got the best!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2012

DJ Zati did an amazing job at my wedding and I can't say enough good things about him! He was always available by phone/email and when we met up for meetings he was always punctual and well organized. He has great ideas for song choices and can mesh songs together in a way like no one else can. He kept the party going and was a wonderful MC, we got several compliments from guests on his services. I highly recommend hiring him for your next event!

Sent on 12/31/2014

DJ Zati 's reply:

Thank you Jenna & Steve. Hope to see you both again soon. Enjoy the rest of your summertime

Colleen · Married on 06/02/2012

We used DJ Zati for my 2012 wedding... he was wonderful. The dance floor was packed the entire night- which was important to my husband and I. He played all the right songs.. and played to the crowd perfectly. I had an outdoor wedding ceremony planned, however it rained that day... he was extremely flexible and managed to set up all he needed to play in our new location- no questions asked. He was ready to go! We were extremely pleased and happy with all of his entertainment at both the ceremony and reception. Communication was great! In addition.. my company that I work for which is a large Boston firm uses him for their Spring Office event... again keeping the dance floor packed! I would definetly recommend DJ Zati for ANY event!

Sent on 09/09/2015

caroline · event on 08/05/2017

Kept the party going, great music and ability to read the crowd!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

Very personable, attentive, and goes above and beyond.

Sent on 04/24/2017