DJ Your Way With Chris Reviews

196 | Trenton, NJ

196 Reviews for DJ Your Way With Chris

Jessi · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris was the best! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He listened to us and did every thing we needed (even our weird music requests!) he helped us when we were unsure of certain parts of the wedding, and was always quick with replies. He kept the whole night moving so smoothly and really kept it going strong. There wasn't a minute that the dance floor wasn't packed and it's all because of him! We HIGHLY reccomend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

The first time I saw DJ Chris was at my friend's wedding at Hamilton Manor and right there I felt like I found my perfect DJ. He was very energetic, profesional, looked great and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time!
    He did not disappoint on my wedding! I will be using Chris for all of my future events!

Sent on 10/14/2016

allyson · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris gave great advice on how to organize our wedding to keep the party going. We took it and our wedding was a huge success. The dancing started early and lasted all night. The music mixes he played were perfect. They were a great mix of all the hits that every age could enjoy. Most of our guests stayed until the very end which we believe was a sign of a great party. Chris was a wonderful DJ all around.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brenna · Married on 10/03/2016

Chris was awesome! He really made our small reception feel like a big fun party! Chris was nice enough to let us choose most of the music at our ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. A lot of our planning was from a distance, and Chris was happy to accommodate us. Chris was super energetic and a very nice guy! Even Kuma and Nanook, our canine ring bearers, liked him! Chris is also very affordable, but you're still getting the best DJ around. He even took requests at from some of my guests. The songs Chris chose were also super fun and got our reception off their feet. Here's a big thank you to Chris from the Welman-Korsunsky family!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Chris is fantastic! I'm still getting wedding guests talking to me about how awesome he was. All your guests will be up and dancing at every moment. My husband and I met with Chris with very little idea of what we were looking for music wise. He was able to play some music samples and add some suggestions and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for an awesome DJ that doesn't distract from the wedding with props, sound effects, or insane lighting, and simply just chooses the right music for the right crowd, Chris Mathews is your guy!! Awesome from start to finish and everywhere in between. No one sat down all night!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Chris made the wedding and had everyone up and dancing from the very beginning! Everyone complained the DJ and were all out of their seats the entire reception!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Geneane · Married on 09/17/2016

Wow!!! Just want to say thank you so much for an awesome wedding this past Sat!! We had the best time and so did all of my guests, you really made it a special day and night!!
    From the very first call you were so great, had put so much thought into each detail. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Thank you!!
    Geneane & Mike

Sent on 09/19/2016

Chris is AMAZING!!!!!! I was referred to Chris by my sister-in-law after she heard him at a wedding. When I called Chris to inquire, I knew within a few minutes of our conversation that he would be our DJ. He was extremely kind, energetic, enthusiastic, helpful and gave me a perfect idea of what the day would be like. He completely gets what you are looking for and definitely delivers. He was always so helpful with any questions and also very responsive. He is GREAT price too - worth every penny!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris, but he is simply amazing and I will recommend him over & over again. He was a pleasure to work with and is so great at what he does. Thank you , Chris! You went above and beyond and we are so grateful!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

Chris was absolutely wonderful from day one! He always gave us individual attention, as if our wedding was the only party he was planning, and was easily available to talk whenever we had time. Chris was receptive to our suggestions, and used his expertise to come up with a playlist that had our dance floor packed ALL NIGHT! Seriously - from Run Around Sue to Rosalita, Frank Sinatra to ACDC and everything in between - the dance floor was the spot to party. He was even able to accommodate our request to DJ our cocktail hour with a fun mix of songs that hinted at the good times ahead once they entered the reception. We cannot say enough FANTASTIC things about Chris!! If you are looking for a DJ who will keep your guests on their feet, Chris Matthews is THE way to go!

- Amanda & Jim, Married 9/2/2016

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/15/2016

I was recently married on July 15th; I never write reviews but felt so compelled because of our experience with Chris. Chris was absolutely amazing! I talked with several DJ's on the phone before selecting Chris. Once I talked with Chris, I knew he was the one. His level of energy is exactly what you need to have the best night of your life at your wedding and we so did! Chris offered suggestions when we needed them, talked with us on the phone several times before the wedding and checked in with us before the reception started to confirm everything. He created such a high level of energy starting with introductions through the end of the night. Once dinner music was over, Chris made a comment about needing to get people inside because the venue had a courtyard area outside. I didn't need to do a thing, once Chris started the "dance" music people were on the dance floor the entire night. The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone was having such a great time. No one wanted Chris to leave and kept yelling "one more song." One family member was trying to pay Chris off to stay longer. He far exceeded our expectations and made our wedding perfect and the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kara · Married on 07/08/2016

Chris is amazing! He is a one man show that can do it all! He is very professional and accommodating. He works with you and will do anything to make sure your day is the absolute best! He asks for your music selection and plays what you want to hear! He is very good at keeping everyone on the dance floor! He is very easy to get in touch with and responds in a timely manner. I highly recommend DJ Your Way With Chris.

Sent on 08/14/2016

caitlin · Married on 07/02/2016

When it came time to book a DJ for our wedding, Chris was the obvious choice. As both of us had been at separate weddings where Chris was the DJ, we both knew he was very talented. It all started to feel real at our final meeting two weeks prior to the wedding when Chris mashed together songs for our family/bridal party reception introductions. Chris is very professional, and arrived on site hours early to set up. Right after our first dances/speeches, the dance floor was packed all night long. He has raw talent for feeling out the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 07/14/2016

We could not have been happier with choosing Chris for our wedding. We had total confidence that Chris would deliver, but we never would have expected to have the dance floor full even before salad was served! He was spot on with what we wanted for our wedding reception - he understood the traditional pieces we wanted to include in our wedding reception while also keeping it young and fun. He was very accommodating in meeting with us beforehand and we knew we wouldn’t have to worry. Chris is worth every penny for your wedding DJ!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Alex · Married on 05/14/2016

I don't have the words to express our happiness with DJ Chris. He brought so much energy and excitement to our wedding. His suggestions were exactly what we were looking for and our guests all had a great time. He had a smile on the entire time and loved to be there on our special day. I can't thank him enough for everything

Sent on 06/07/2016

lita · Married on 05/14/2016

When I first met Chris, I knew he was "the one." He is very thorough and professional, and offers great feedback. He understood exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a DJ for our wedding on 5/14/16, and he did not disappoint. Our ceremony music was stunning and our dance floor was packed before the first course was even served! Chris knows how to read a crowd and has a real talent for knowing how to keep them on the dance floor all night long. We received tons of compliments from all of our guests regarding Chris and the music. It was truly amazing. Thank you Chris, for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 04/16/2016

From start to finish, Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. During our initial meeting, we immediately felt comfortable and excited about having Chris as our DJ. He listened to our requests, and provided suggestions that made our cocktail hour and reception perfect. Chris played the right blend of slow, romantic songs, and upbeat, dance songs to all of our guests to enjoy. After the wedding, several of our friends and family members complimented his professionalism, set list, and the overall ambiance he set for our party. We honestly could not have asked for a better music experience.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jamie · Married on 04/01/2016

We are so happy Chris was our DJ!! Our guests were up dancing the entire night. People who don't dance were even up dancing!! He made our day absolutely perfect!! We have been to several wedding where Chris was the DJ and at every wedding everyone was dancing! Before our wedding, we sat down with Chris and told him exactly what we wanted and he went above and beyond! We had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better person be apart of our day!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 04/17/2016

lauren · Married on 12/11/2015

I can not say enough good things about Chris, I've known him for years and have recommended him so many times. When the time came for me to plan my own wedding there was no question, Chris was going to be our DJ! He does an excellent job, a great mix of music to please everyone. Trust him and let him do what he does, you will not regret it! He had everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Julia · Married on 11/06/2015

After vetting about 20 other DJs, we landed on Chris. I was insanely picky about the music, and I knew he was the perfect pick as soon as I talked to him! His rate was very reasonable, he was quick to respond (very important to me as I was planning my wedding from 2,000 miles away) and incredibly professional. I hit him with a pretty intense (and unorthodox) music list, but left the dance floor time up to him, and he crushed it. I was told by someone that "they had to go to the restroom so bad, but every time they tried to leave, an even better track came on so they ran back to the dance floor". I think that about sums it up! His motto is "it's your day, I'll do what you want", but do yourself a favor and take his advice - he knows how to keep the dance floor full. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2015

liz · Married on 09/06/2015

We chose to have Chris Matthews DJ our wedding—he was wonderful!! He provided great service from our first meeting and was super responsive to all our questions. He truly made our day smooth—he helped us organize our day musically and with a flow that made sense. He gave us tips on things to do—and we were so happy he did!! Chris made me feel amazing as a bride and kept me at ease through the whole planning process. My husband and I gave him the lead on what music to play, we gave him a few of our favorite songs that we wanted to hear and the rest was up to him…he did an amazing job! He had everyone up dancing and played all types of music to entertain our guests. We had a smaller Sunday wedding—and he kept the party going until the very last minute! Chris had smooth transitions throughout the wedding—from the entrances, toasts and blessings, to the cake cutting—he even worked it perfectly so we could present birthday cakes to our grandmothers right after our cake cutting. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone—he was amazing!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Eric · Married on 08/28/2015

OMG, This guy is amazing. Chris is a guy who just doesn't DJ a wedding, but brings it to life. Everyone was on the dance floor all night at the wedding. And will find the right songs it make your wedding great. He always will tell you that he has your back and will make it work. And when you text him the night before at 11 pm and want to add something.... He makes your plan not just work but blows it out of the water! He is full of energy and is a great DJ to get. I have never met someone who is willing to sit down with you from scratch and in 2 hours actually put into your head how the wedding is going to turn out. I left that meeting with a clear vision on how the wedding was going to happen. We didn't have to worry about anything from music with the Groom, to the bridesmaids, to the beautiful bride, first dance and etc... he has ideas in his head and they are all on point! He also gives you a great idea for the end of your wedding.... And knows the secret. Here is something that people told me days after the wedding about the DJ. He wasn't over powering but made you hear the music. You didn't have to yell to your table when talking, but the music wasn't soft either. He knew the place perfect and how loud the music had to be. Look you want a DJ hire this guy, he won't let you down!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kerri · Married on 07/25/2015

Our wedding would not have been a success without DJ Your Way with Chris Mathews. He kept the party going all night. The music at cocktail hour was perfect. And the dance floor was packed throughout the entire reception. We asked him for a party, and he did not disappoint. I have attended several weddings where Chris was the DJ and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have him for mine. He makes you feel like family, listens to your requests and is there for you every step of the way!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Chris was phenomenal! He really knows how to get the party going and keep it going all night long. He listened to us with what we liked and disliked and created a playlist based on the vibe of the crowd. My guests keep telling me how much fun they had and how great our DJ was. I would really recommend Chris to anyone who is looking for a great party without a lot of DJ interruption. Chris really makes the event about you. He makes the necessary announcements, cake, intros etc but then he steps back and lets the party take on a life of its own. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jade · Married on 07/10/2015

Chris was amazing !! I got his name from my moms friend who said the dance floor was packed for her daughter's wedding and she was right! The dance floor was packed all night long !! He played everything that my husband and I wanted to hear and went with the energy of the crowd. So many guests complimented him! And he made the dj experience very easy. As the bride I was getting nervous within the last few weeks before the wedding and he assured me that everything was going to be great and he was right! Perfect! We are very happy and would recommend Chris! Thank you again :) Jade & Pete

Sent on 07/23/2015