Dj worldwise Reviews

2 | San Jose, CA

2 Reviews for Dj worldwise

Sherie · Married on 11/26/2016

Absolutely love Dave! He was amazing throughout the entire process. Initially, I wasn't entirely sure exactly what services we needed, and continued to increase the amount of equipment than I originally anticipated. He was always super thorough, flexible and accommodating. He provided microphone/speaker equipment for the ceremony and reception, DJ services all night, and even threw in lighting for us. He was always available to answer all questions and made sure we were on schedule throughout the night, and was also able to roll with the punches when we changed things last minute. He met with us throughout the planning process, and helped direct us (when we had no idea what to do) to ensure a flawless evening. There was never a dull moment, and he was such an incredible addition to our perfect night. I recommend him for any event!

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • jenny55sj

Jenelle · Married on 10/16/2010

Loved my DJ! He DJ'd the reception and provided lighting. He was on Q and was a great MC! There is nothing bad I can say about him, he did everything he promised and was on top of it. Even when there was a delay of the timeline, he accomodated. He played all of our requested songs and was very organized. I would recommend him to anyone that is searching for a DJ. He was GREAT!!

Sent on 06/12/2011