Dj WIll "Dj Service" Reviews

15 | Springfield, MO

15 Reviews for Dj WIll "Dj Service"

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot recommend DJ Will enough. Everything ran perfectly at both my wedding ceremony and reception. He went to the reception first to set up before going to the ceremony. The locations were not close together, so this kept there from being any lag time in music between the two locations. Every song we requested was played, and he kept the dance party going late into the night. In fact, I think DJ Will would have played all night, but the venue was closing. All of my guests had a blast and I couldn't be more pleased. I also really appreciated DJ Will's communication. He called me the week before the wedding and texted the day of the wedding to make sure he understood everything I wanted. DJ Will went above and beyond to make the day perfect. Thank you DJ Will!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

love Will, have none him for years and he does a great job. His prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 01/11/2016

He did an amazing job! Our facilities sound system broke down the day of our reception. That was not a problem for DJ Will. He worked right around it. No one even knew there was a potential problem. We highly recommend him to anyone wanting to hire a DJ. We had not planned on hire a DJ but are very thankful we did. He is a very nice guy to work wiith and professional.

Sent on 07/15/2012

DJ Will did an amazing job! We were AWFUL about giving him music to work with and getting in contact with him. He, however, put together an amazing music selection that fit our tastes on the little information we gave him! My ceremony musicians appeared to be MIA but THANKFULLY DJ Will arrived 2 hours before our ceremony started so he was ready to go to bail us out, even though we had told him we didn't need him for the ceremony. He did a wonderful job with the whole event. I would definitely recommend DJ Will to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Excellent to work with! Very Prompt and professional to work with, DJ Will followed our requests to perfectly , and got everyone involved ( a feat not easily done with some of out guests) Reasonably priced and very very helpful on short notice . DJ Will is the go to man for music!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Dj WIll "Dj Service"'s reply:

ahh thank you guys so much i did have a great time i love a good challenge it made my day when i seen the guestes dancing in line for the candy bar than i knew i had them! thank you again and hey i was going to tell you im doing west plains scare on the square you guys need to come by bring some kids ill hook em up!:)

Laverne · Married on 02/11/2012

We used Will for my husbands birthday party and he played just what I ask. I had ask him to play country music when he saw my husband heading toward the dance floor and rock and roll for the kids and grandkids. I ask him not to play rap or anything with a bad message and that he did. For conversation purposes I ask him to put his speakers pointing toward him at the far end of the dance floor and to keep it down a bit and he set up just as I had ask. The lights were perfect, it even got the little kids out there. He interacted witht he crowd appropriately and got everyone started up. We will be calling on Will for our next party.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Mellissa · Married on 02/10/2012

We would recomend DJ Will for any event. He did our non profit event
    and was very professional. He had a great mix of music and really got
    the crowd going.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/28/2012

i loved how up beat and fun he was he really made my wedding reception a
    good time and he got everyone out on the floor
    dancing and having a great time!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Terry · Married on 12/17/2011

I think you did a masterful job at what you did at the wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

DJ Will is awesome! We had our wedding at Honey Branch Cave in Sparta and had his own equipment which made it wonderful. Not only is he good at his job but he has a great personality. Thank you DJ Will!!!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Dj WIll "Dj Service"'s reply:

Thank you for leaving this great review I love each and Sverige if my customers without you I would not be this great thank you again! Dj will!
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 08/29/2020

DJ Will was amazing for our DJ!!

DJ Will knew exactly what I wanted and made sure it was perfect and everything I wanted! He is so much fun to work with and easy to get along with! Thank you Will!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

You guys totally delivered.. I can's say enough good things! The price was great and the music was even better. Our guests raved about the selection and ability to request their favorite songs... Thanks again!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Dj WIll "Dj Service"'s reply:

hey thank you so much i had a great time! Wish you guys the best! Hopefully i will see you again sometime maybe we can do a party or something!

Julie · Married on 09/24/2011

The place were the ceremony was held, messed up and forgot to do our ceremony music. But DJ Will took over and made sure the music was played and played right. And also made sure they refunded us the money we paid for the original guy to do it. Very helpful and professional.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Dj WIll "Dj Service"'s reply:

thanks for your time to review me im glad i stept in to make sure your ceremony music went ok! glad everyone had fun!

John · Married on 03/08/2016

2.2
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

Cocky and arrogant. Claims to be the greatest DJ, but is far from it.

Sent on 06/28/2016

0.8
      1.5

We have already voiced our discontent with our wedding DJ and Will claims he has been let go. I booked DJ Will & paid the deposit in April for an October wedding. We picked him as he was a DJ at a friend's wedding a few years ago and my mom remembered how amazing he was. Unfortunately our experience was not the same. We found out 8 days before the wedding that we would not be getting Will as our DJ... but instead AJ. I raised my concern that the reason we went with him was HIS personality, not someone we had never heard. He assured me that everyone who works for him is upbeat and has a great DJ personality. Unfortunately, at 8 days till the wedding, we didn't have much option anymore so I reluctantly said ok. The wedding day came and you know how everyone says that there's always SOMETHING that goes wrong... well for us, that was the DJ. AJ had NO personality, hardly said a word all night. He did not do the years married dance that I had requested, did not motivate the crowd to get up for the dollar dance, and did not play 2 of the 4 songs we requested. He claimed that he did not have "Amazed" by Lonestar nor "Love Shack." These are two VERY popular wedding songs so you can understand my shock and disappointment, not to mention that we sent in a song sheet a few weeks before the wedding. And that's not to mention that on this call 8 days prior to the wedding, Will assured me that he had all the songs we wanted and that AJ had all of Will's music. During the regular dancing time, we started around 7:30... at 8:45 not a single slow song had been played. My husband went up and asked him if he was going to play a slow song, you know, this is a wedding and all, and he said "yeah, I'm getting ready to slow it down." While talking to one of my guests, he said he went up and asked AJ as well and he was told that he was getting ready to play about FIVE slow songs. When the slow songs came on, he played two back to back. On the THIRD one in a row (which was a very special so

Sent on 12/02/2015