DJ West Reviews

112 | Virginia Beach, VA

112 Reviews for DJ West

Lemmy · Married on 08/15/2015

DJ West did an amazing job with our wedding!!! Me and my wife wanted a mixed Genre of music as we come from a Nigerian background but also wanted other genres of music as well. We initially were not sure how well it could be done especially with DJ West himself not being african. However we soon realized that Wes was very thorough. He put hours of research into his DJ-ing and song selection, and kept us in constant loop. He asked a lot of pertinent and relevant questions that helped custom tailor the music experience for our wedding. Its great to have somebody who is truly passionate about DJ-ing. He seemed really excited and enthusiastic just to be able to DJ at our wedding, and his love for it shows through his workmanship. people at our wedding raved about the music selection and how much fun dancing they had. DJ- west knows how to keep a party going. He went more then above and beyond. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for their guest to have an awesome time at their wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/30/2015

Thank you so much in doing our wedding May 30, 2015 !!! You were absolutely amazing ! Everyone was having a great time, you were very energetic, hip , and always got the crowd going. If anyone is looking for a dj ... I highly recommend dj west! He and his wife are the nicest people you will ever meet.

Lorenzo · Married on 05/16/2015

I highly recommend DJ West as he has a great sense of music taste and which matches the music to the theme of your wedding. Great guy, easy going and delivers well and is on time!

Sent on 11/22/2016

gerardine · Married on 04/04/2015

We were so blessed to have found D.J. West! He is amazing at what he does. He made our vision come to life and everyone is still talking about our wedding! He was very helpful and very personable. His set up was elegant! Every detail was worked out. You can tell he takes pride in what he does and communication was key. The price was perfect for a day you will never forget. I was beyond happy when I saw everything set up! This is the D.J. Of your dreams! Everyone was up and dancing non stop!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Josh · Married on 02/07/2015

He was Dj at my wedding reception. Extremely flexible and versatile and spot on with setting a fun and exciting atmosphere.

Brittany · Married on 01/24/2015

West did a great job DJing at my wedding! He took our musical preferences into account! & he had all our weddings guests up & dancing during the reception! It was a ton of fun!!

Jeff · Married on 12/20/2014

DJ West helped create an unforgettable night! Throughout the planning process, Westley promptly responded to calls and emails regarding song choices and the timeline of events for the wedding reception. After our first meeting, my husband and myself loved all his ideas and felt like he could control the flow of the entire night, which he did beautifully. His energy truly captives everyone around him! He loves what he does, and it shows! His talent and work ethic are impeccable! DJ West helped make our night truly magical!

As a husband and wife team, Westley and Shina truly became part of our wedding, making our guests feel at home and comfortable! They even got on the dance floor and helped show my guests how to line dance to certain songs! I couldn't have asked for two more loving people to be apart of our wedding. They were more than just a DJ, they became our friends! I highly recommend DJ West for any event!!! You will not regret it! :)"

Love, Lindsey and Jeffery Pearson

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Y

Yolonda · Married on 02/01/2014

Very professional. We were able to depend on him for the entire wedding. Everything flowed very well from the Ceremony to the Reception. He didn't mess up once. We felt like he really wanted to make our day special and he delivered.

Sent on 11/02/2016

DJ West's reply:

Yolonda! It was such a pleasure doing the wedding of such a great friend. You and Quincy mean so much to my wife and I, I am so grateful to have been able to have to taken part in your big day. Cant wait to Dj Nylah's wedding in 2040! :)

Your friend,
    Dj West

Michael · Married on 03/23/2018

Dj Wes did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. We continue to receive feedback from our reception today. The music was on point everyone was out of their seat enjoying themselves. I especially enjoyed the married couples dance. It was the perfect song, so amazing seeing all marrieds out there. Wes can accommodate for multiple age groups and cultures for sure! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Joe · Married on 08/09/2014

West has been the DJ for two Father Daughter dances that our church has hosted. He has done a great job at playing music that everyone loves. This is not an easy task as our event is for daughters of all ages. He is passionate about what he does and really wants every guest to have an amazing time. I recommend DJ West 100%.

Sent on 11/08/2016

LYNLEY V BASTIEN · Married on 07/04/2019

DJ Awesome!

Westley and his wife Shina were great! My guests are still talking about the fun they had. Wesley brought our family and friends together with his interactive adult activities while creating a tasteful atmosphere. His ability to engage the crowd was nothing short of amazing. Do not hesitate in hiring this dynamic duo!

Sent on 07/11/2019

DJ West's reply:

Lynley, I can not thank you enough for allowing me to play an important role in your big day. I loved being able to get to know you, your husband and your family and making your dreams come true. It was surely a pleasure. I love how everything came together especially the lighting.

Reggie · Married on 03/04/2017

DJ West is an excellent choice for your wedding DJ needs. He is very accommodating and incredibly fun and down-to-earth. My wife and I felt totally taken care of before and during our ceremony and reception. He is professional and supportive and I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 04/30/2017

DJ West's reply:

Hey Reggie! It was such a pleasure to be able to witness the love story of you and Lea. Always a pleasure to Dj weddings but even better to provide Dj service for friends. I wish you two the best and many years of a marriage!