DJ VALENTINA Reviews

Kim and Pete Luizzi
    June 27, 2009
    Mashnee Island Grill
    Bourne, MA

When my now husband, Pete, and I were searching for a DJ we discovered a diverse pool of talented individuals. However from their bios and our short phone conversations, we were having a difficult time making a connection. Until one day, Pete shouted to me while seated in front of the computer �I found our girl�. �Girl�, I thought? Hhhhmmm. Most DJs I had seen were male and I hadn�t quite envisioned a female DJ at our wedding. Well, I figured, Pete knows me best so let�s see what he�s got. He showed me Valentina�s picture, and well as anyone can clearly see she is beautiful, but of more importance was her background and, for me, her amazing linguistic abilities. Being a bilingual educator, language and diversity is always of huge appeal to me. Pete was onto something. We immediately wanted to meet this DJ and hear what she was all about.

Well, after meeting with Valentina once, we knew that she was the one for us! She has an amazing personality and a true passion and love for music. She is funny and dedicated to her profession. Valentina met with us on several occasions to discuss our preferences; favorite songs, least favorite songs and just to appease our minds. As we all know wedding planning is ridiculously stressful. Moreover, being clueless as to the whole bit, I had prepared a five page list of our favorite songs in a wide array of genres from classic to country to reggaeton to pop to irish rock. Although I was being slightly ridiculous and over zealous, Valentina appreciated our interests and love for music and valued our opinions (however knowing quite well that all of my �favorite songs� would never fit into a 4 hour time slot). We immediately trusted her and felt confident that she would do a great job and be an amazing asset to our wedding day.

On the �big day� she continued to impress us. She was prompt, professional and courteous (even to those overly buzzed guests who wanted to spout off many long winded speeches). She played a wide variety of music and in her laid back, non-confrontational manner, she kept the crowd extremely engaged and excited.

We would highly recommend Valentina for future weddings and any other venues she is interested in. She helped to make the whole process enjoyable and successful for us, as well as for our guests! Ella es la mejor! 

Sent on 07/18/2009

Greg · Married on 06/20/2009

THE perfect DJ! Everyone was dancing from the second dinner ended till the venue forced us to leave. Great personality! I think most of the guys asked for their picture with her too ;-)

Sent on 07/16/2009

Melanie · Married on 05/30/2009

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with DJ Valentina and Edwards Gala Consulting for my wedding! Edwards Gala Consulting did a fabulous job! Valentina was absolutely amazing! She made us the most important people and handled everything so perfectly. She found out what we wanted and made sure we got exactly that. She is professional and so organized, we had no worries when it came to the reception!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/16/2009

Hanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Valentina came highly recommended to DJ our wedding and she did not disappoint! Aside from being super good looking, she is professional and accommodating. She is super easy going and understands if you're not a music expert yourself. .. She even helped me make a playlist on my iPod for cocktail hour! The reception dance floor was always packed and our guests loved the music choices! The photo booth and uplighting booked through DJ Valentina added so much personality to our day! Thank you DJ Valentina!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Valentina was amazing. We had a phone conference with her the week before our wedding to go over our song selections and whatnot. She had a lot of advice for us and encouraged us to do things we really wanted to when we weren't sure how well it would work. For example, I wanted to walk down the aisle to "Here Comes My Girl" by Tom Petty. This is obviously not a normal song to walk down the aisle too and I was about to ditch the idea altogether until I talked to Valentina. She encouraged us to keep that as the song choice and ensured us that she could edit it to be perfect! She absolutely came through with her promise because many people were crying in the audience :) She was also able to get everyone up on their feet and dancing during the whole reception. We highly recommend DJ Valentina!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Carol · Married on 07/12/2013

DJ Valentina was so great. She was very easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted and carried it out the night of the wedding. We also forgot about music for our Vietnamese ceremony and she was able to find something for it only a few days before hand. She played the type of music I wanted when I wanted it throughout the reception and kept us dancing all night long!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

When we started looking at DJs, we wanted someone who could play both English and Spanish hits. I grew up with salsa, merengue and bachata while my husband R&B, hip hop and today's hits. We wanted a DJ who could do a fusion of both perfectly, and that's exactly what DJ Valentina did. Everyone danced all night, starting with the ceremony all the way to the last dance. From the youngest to the eldest danced all night, it was a perfect mix. Thank you so much for going above and beyond on that day. Even though she was ill, she was dedicated to making the day perfect. I would definitely recommend her to all, she knows exactly what the crowd likes and keeps them dancing all night long!

Sent on 02/02/2016

D · Married on 08/02/2008

Hello Valentina,

It has been awhile, and I didn't get the chance to thank you for all the good work done on my wedding day. It was awsome and you were great! Your presence and professionalism added so much to the glamour of the whole party. Thank you so very much for everything.

Thank you again for helping my decorator in the ballroom. She told me about your kindness. You are great, Valentina!

Dimonika