Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

34 Reviews for DJ TRAXX in the Smokies

28 DJ TRAXX in the Smokies Reviews

The DJ didn't do much, as my husband and I picked out every song. They did not give us any input. During the wedding, they were not watching very closely to the crowd and adjusting the music to the change of the party, as hoped. Throughout the night, the DJ did his own thing. For example, during dinner he shouted out how much food was still left and encouraged guests to visit a second time (positive); during our first dance, we were 'done' before the song was over and we tried to signal for him to cut it short, he was paying no attention to what we were doing; during the bouquet toss, he came to the middle of the floor and spoke about who cares what instead of playing the song we asked him to; and finally at the end of the night he asked everyone to gather into a circle around me and my husband, and sway. Was overall an odd thing to do. The party went off without a hitch, but I think our planning had more to do with it than the DJs involvement and lack of attentiveness.

Profile Picture terra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was our DJ and he was awesome. He followed our Playlist like we asked and also added to the mix. He kept everything on schedule such as cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss. I highly recommend them for your wedding on any other party.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend DJ Traxx! He will deliver everything you are expecting and more. To the brides out there... No worries once you book this DJ. He is precise and professional, yet fun, lively, entertaining, and great with getting your guests involved.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I recently got married in Gatlinburg, TN and used DJ Traxx in the Smokies as our DJ. He was awesome and made the evening everything we had dreamed of and much more. I was always told that picking the right DJ could make or break the event. This is very true, and I made the right choice. He provided music during our ceremony and reception. He was very professional and wanted music and details to be very personal from the beginning. We were concerned that by having a smaller wedding that our guests would not want to dance and party during the reception. However, about 10 minutes into the reception, I knew we had made the right choice because he had everyone of their feet dancing, even my dad. It was definately a night to remember and I'm so glad we chose DJ Traxx in the Smokies as our DJ. We would highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding in the area. Awesome DJ!

Profile Picture April, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Traxx in the smokies was amazing I am so glad he did our reception he had everyone dancing and he made it a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Emelee, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Traxx was a wonderful addition to the wedding reception. He knew exactly what songs to play to get guests out of the their seats and onto the dance floor. He was great and I highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was wonderful. He made sure that I got everything that I wanted and needed for our reception. He was very professional but laid back enough to make everyone feel relaxed and ready to celebrate. It was our day and we wanted everyone to have fun and celebrate not sit around with long faces. Kevin had young and old up dancing and laughing. Our special day was truly what a wedding should be, a celebration. Thanks Kevin!

Profile Picture Evelyn Sue, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I got married in Tennessee, but live in Ohio. I found DJ Traxx through websites like this one. I am confident that I couldn't have found a better DJ even if I sat and personally met with 100 DJs from the area! On my wedding day, Kevin seamlessly set up for the ceremony and reception, he was patient as we ran behind schedule, and he entertained our guests. He was a critical component on our special day - it wouldn't have been as wonderful without him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was a great DJ! His flexibility was helpful especially for the fact that he had to do a recital that same afternoon and then be in another place a few hours later for our wedding. Great to work with, laid back and easy going and very helpful with all of our questions...I also attended a friends birthday party he DJ'd years before and could tell his work was great then as well. I highly recommend DJTraxx to any event you may have. Excellent service!

Profile Picture Lia, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Used this DJ for a wedding he is very good gets the party going .

Profile Picture User3318990, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Traxx did a spectacular job during both the ceremony and the reception of our wedding. We had members of our party sing during the middle of the ceremony, and everything went exactly as planned. The reception went great as well. DJ Traxx was very involved, always keeping the party going. On top of the fantastic job he did, his prices were some of the best we found. We would highly recommend DJ Traxx to anyone looking for someone to do a great job at a great price. No regrets here.

Profile Picture User3341184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was an exceptional dj and I would recommend him to anyone! He really knew how to get everyone dancing and having a great time! He was professional, very flexible and willing to work with us and was a great communicator. Thanks Kevin for helping make our weddding wonderful!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was an awesome DJ! I am not the best with details when it comes to planning events and he was gracious enough to spend many minutes on the phone helping me plan each step of the reception. At the reception amongst all of the excitement and chaos I did things like leave my boquet in the car...Kevin was not pushy or upset he simply filled the time while a bridesmaid went to the parking lot to get the boquet:-) I would definitely recommend this DJ service to all future brides (especially if you are looking for someone that will not add to your stress and actually help to relieve some of it)!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could of not asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He accommodated us with providing music during the ceremony upstairs. He was lively and entertaining. He even took time to teach some of my family and friends some dance moves. I put all choices in his hands and he provided a most excellent time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was awesome and made the reception fun and memorable. Everything went perfect!

Profile Picture Chanel, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

KEVIN MADE OUR SON'S AND NOW DAUGHTER IN LAW'S WEDDING RECEPTION VERY STRESS FREE. IT WAS A GREAT TIME TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE PARTY WHILE KEVIN TOOK CARE OF MAKING SURE THE TIMING FOR GAMES, SONGS, DANCE, FOOD, SLIDE SHOW, TOAST AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS WERE SO VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. GUESTS, FAMILY AND BRIDAL PARTY HAD A CHANCE TO "JUST HAVE FUN"!!! HE KEPT THINGS GOING! SPECIAL THANKS TO HIM FOR HIS ENVOLVMENT TO HELP WITH DANCE MOVES ON THE DANCE FLOOR. PEOPLE FELT CONFORTABLE TO TAKE PART. OUR MAIN THANKS GOES TO HIM FOR KEEPING THE MUSIC AND GAMES CLEAN. WE MADE A POINT IN WANTING A CHRISTIAN ATMOSPHERE WITH TONS OF FUN AND LAUGHS AND KEVIN DELIVERED WITH FLYING COLORS.
THANKS
ULI AND JUDY CORREA

Profile Picture JUDY, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was the DJ at a friend's wedding and he added so much to the reception with his lively personality and fun-filled ideas. He interacts with the crowd and has everyone laughing. Great guy and great job!!!

Profile Picture User2561426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Traxx was great to work with, and helped make our wedding ceremony a lot of fun. We highly recommend his services for any event you are planning.

Rebecca and Andrew

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin we just want to say thank you so much for being our dj at our wedding. We truly appreciate the amazing job that you did. You were very professional, on time, and presented a great quality in your work. Even though, I sent you my music list a week before the wedding you were able to be fully prepared for the wedding. You played all the songs that I requested and you made our reception a very fun and enjoyable environment. I loved where you had everyone shake thier keys and when they did the bride and groom had to kiss. Also, during the bouquet and garter toss you had someone spin the bride and groom around then toss the bouquet and garter. Thank you so much again! It was good to see you! You were AWESOME!!! God Bless!

Profile Picture Rebekka, 5/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

THANK YOU SO MUCH KEVIN FOR BEING OUR DJ AT OUR WEDDING!!! YOU WERE SO AWESOME! EVERYONE AT OUR WEDDING LOVED YOU AND SAID THAT THEY HAD THE BEST TIME EVER! MY BROTHER WAS VERY PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD PLAYED ''IN THE LIVING YEARS'' , WHICH WE HAD NOT REQUESTED AND MEAN WHILE IS MY FATHER'S FAVORITE SONG, WHO WASN'T ABLE TO ATTEND. IT MEANT ALOT! YOU MUST READ MIND'S!

WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME AND ENJOYED GATLINBURG AND THE BEAUTIFUL CABIN SO MUCH THAT WE PLAN TO HAVE GET TOGETHER'S IN THE FUTURE AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AGAIN FOR ANY OCCASION!

ANYONE PLANNING ANY SPECIAL OCCASION IN THE SMOKEY MOUNTAIN'S SHOULD CHOOSE DJ TRAXX! HE IS THE BEST AND THE NICEST GUY YOU WILL MEET!

WE LOVE YOU KEVIN AND LOOK FORWARD TO OUR FUTURE TRIP'S TO THE SMOKIES! LOVE KIM & RYAN FRANKLIN

Profile Picture Kim & Ryan, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ TRAXX is Amazing! From the planning stage to the ceremony to the reception, Kevin went above expectation and made our wedding so much fun! We would highly recommend his DJ services to anyone!

Profile Picture Robbie, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Your search for a DJ should STOP HERE!!!!!!!To be totally honest after hearing some of the prices DJs wanted to do my wedding I was a little worried after booking asking myself "IS THIS GONNA BE TERRIBLE" DJ TRAXX prices are VERY FAIR and he was wonderful...our wedding was small but he kept everyone dancing and having a great time!! He has a great setup and perfect mix of music and a killer personality. I have gotten tons of compliments on how well he did. Even from my little brother who clubs every weekend!!! My father-in-law NEVER dances and I hardly saw him leave the dance floor. Well I could go on for awhile but bottom line is DJ TRAXX rocked our reception.....
Hannah

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was an out of town bride who gave him music that I wanted. He had it all for me! He also kept the party going and started us off with a fun game. Thanks DJ TRAXX
Highly recommend this guy

Profile Picture april, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Kevin of DJ TRAXX in the Smokies was wonderful. As an out of town bride, I had my worries about how smoothly the wedding and reception turned out. I corresponded with Kevin through e-mail and phone, and he talked me through every detail of the reception. He was fun and friendly and really helped the reception to run along smoothly. His friendliness made it feel like he was an old friend, and he kept the music running smoothly till the end. He is a wonderful DJ, and would be perfect for any wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/18/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Traxx In the Smokies - Kevin - did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. He was able to get people on the dance floor that otherwise might not have danced. He made the event! People were very comfortable and his music selection could not have been more perfect. I can't say enough positive about our experience and I have been to other wedding receptions with other DJ's and there is no comparison. Great JOB!!

Profile Picture Liane, 10/8/11, 1 Review