DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Reviews

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2018

The best dj!

DJ TOD was the best! Leading up to our wedding, he was so easy to work with. He always answered all my questions with care, and really listened to my requests.

Most importantly, our wedding reception was a dream - and that is thanks in part to DJ TOD making sure everyone had a great time! He really read the crowd and kept everyone entertained, without being annoying like some DJs are. He was classy, professional, and FUN - I couldn't recommend him more!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ben · Married on 05/18/2018

DJ Tod is phenomenal and exceeded all of our expectations! He made our wedding truly special in so many ways. His professionalism, experience, organization, and enthusiasm made us feel so comfortable throughout our wedding day, and many of our guests continue to tell us how perfect the DJ/music at our wedding were. DJ Tod had everyone on the dance floor and helped create an unforgettable night for us. We can't thank him enough!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Hilary · Married on 05/03/2018

Dj Tod was AMAZING! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding and I know Dj Tod had a lot to do with it! He kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor all night.... even people I never would’ve expected to dance, were out there dancing! We got so many compliments that night and our friends and family still keep talking about how much fun they had! You definitely won’t be disappointed if you book him for your event! Thank you so much for making our special day so fun and memorable!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 03/18/2018

DJ Tod was recommended to us by our wonderful photographers Pixel this photography. I have to say it was one of the best decisions that we ever made. We wanted to have someone who kept the party going and DJ Tod did that. He was very interactive the entire evening. My husband is not much of a dancer but he was on the dance floor with me and that made me so happy. I loved how when one of the when one of the groomsmen came out to his song but he just "tried" to walk across the room. DJ Tod stopped the music and told him he had to do something. My guests told me how great he was. He even photo bombed a picture with my friends and I. I have a cousin who is getting married next year and she was even asking about him for her wedding. You can't go wrong with picking DJ Tod!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Tod was an incredible entertainer at our wedding. I say entertainer, because he was so much more than a DJ. He kept our guests on their feet on night long with great music, games, and fun! He even brought props to dance and use in the floor. We absolutely loved him! The planing process and timeline was also seen less. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Katie · Married on 03/09/2018

DJ Tod is simply the BEST! He was easy to work with from start to finish, and he made our day truly perfect. He provided microphones for our ceremony, and our guests loved how clearly they could hear our vows and our ceremony. At the reception, DJ Tod's energy was amazing, and he kept our dance floor going! Dancing is our favorite, and he did not disappoint! His music choices were loved by all, and his creativity made him different than other DJs. Our guests noticed this, and we had so many comments on how great he was! He listened to my husband and I's requests prior to the event, and we thoroughly enjoyed planning our day with him. His personality and talent puts him a step above any other DJ you could hire! We would recommend him hands down!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 8
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 9
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 10
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 11
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 12

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2017

We couldn't have found anyone better than Tod to DJ our wedding! Prior to the wedding, he helped us pick the perfect music for the entire night and was very accommodating with all of our different music. We had three different musicians sing and play piano for the ceremony and Tod miced everyone and set up the sound system - they sounded amazing! On top of that, Tod provided music for cocktail hour and the entire reception, and lighting at the reception. The toasts and cake cutting were seamless because of Tod helping with announcements and timing. Everyone raved about how wonderful he was - guests of all ages were on the dance floor! Thank you Tod for such a fun night; you are the best! :)

Sent on 11/08/2017
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 13
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment 14

Suzanne · Married on 10/08/2017

DJTod was the best!! As MOB I was his main contact. With a shy daughter and son-in-law, he had a large task to get the party going...he didn't miss a beat and had our family and friends on their feet through out the night. The wedding activities were amazing!! Our guest loved the IPHONE camera. We also used his up lights which enhance the entire room décor. His energy and positive personality made my daughters wedding not only fun but intimate. Thank you DJTod for making this special day fun and memorable!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

It was such an honor to be part of your daughters wedding day. Everything worked out so wonderfully with the venue change and all of your vendors were so wonderful to work with. WE LOVED making it all come together!

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married in October 2017 and hired Tod as our wedding DJ. We were a little nervous about hiring him because he wouldn’t meet us in person until the wedding day. However, our friends recommended him, he had great reviews, and when we spoke with him, he gave us a lot of confidence that he knew how to throw a great party and engage guests. The reason he couldn’t meet with us is because he is so busy and works a lot of gigs - he’s in high demand! At our wedding, he handled everything audio-related. Before the ceremony, he fastened small mics to the officiant and groom. He coordinated both the ceremony music and the volume of the mics. The ceremony seemed to have gone flawlessly, so we couldn’t believe it when he told us that one of the mics was not picking up sound and he had made adjustments so the other mic made up for it. We held our cocktail hour outside while the interior was flipped for the reception, and he was able to seamlessly transition between spaces to provide music appropriate for each part of the evening. During the reception, he got almost everyone on the dance floor, and the party went really well! We gave him a list of songs to play and not play beforehand, and he stuck to that list. We also had him bring his maracas and LED foam batons, which were a huge hit! He tried to convince us to do “Singing for Kisses”, but we thought it sounded like an awkward ask of our guests, so we decided against it. We did play the Newlywed game during the reception, and it turned out really well! He had a great list of questions, and everybody was roaring with laughter. He also picked a great time to play it considering many had gotten tired from dancing. At the end of the night, the owner of our venue told us that she hadn’t seen a wedding DJ as good as Tod - and she’s been in the business for over a decade. We can’t recommend DJ Tod highly enough - he made our wedding an incredibly fun experience for us and all of our guests.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2017

The best DJ in town! Worked with us to make sure he delivered the songs we wanted at certain times and got the whole place up and dancing, which included my 85+ year old grandparents in a conga line!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Your grandma was so much fun and so were all of your wedding guests! Thanks of having me!

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Tod is a fantastic DJ! He will have ALL of your wedding guests up and dancing all night! We received so many compliments as to how fun our wedding and DJ were!! Thanks DJ Tod

Sent on 10/15/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for you wonderful review! I truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and I am honored that you chose me.

Kyle · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ TOD is one of a kind! Our power/AC went out at the beginning of the reception and he did not miss a beat. He kept everyone entertained and got everyone up and singing. Once the power was back, the dance floor was full all night - tons of dancing, laughs, and heartwarming moments. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/05/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much! NO POWER needed with your fun crowd! Your guests were so excited to celebrate your wedding! It was an honor!

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

DJTOD was fabulous from start to finish at my son and daughter-in-law’s recent wedding at St Ives Country Club. He spend a good bit of time prior to the wedding making sure the music at the reception was just what the bride and groom wanted. We had Tod add up/lighting to the ballroom which gave it a special feel. He even set up a monitor so we could run the Rehearsal Dinner video over and over in the foyer. The most impressive thing about DJ Tod though was his patience and effort as we waited to see if it was going to rain, and we needed to have two places ready indoor and outdoor for the ceremony.
    Then...wow!!! Tod had the crowd laughing and having the best time ever on the dance floor!
    We would hire him again in a minute! Professional and fun!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ann · Married on 05/19/2017

Tod made my daughter and son-in-law's May wedding so much fun! He was able to taylor the music and reception activities to their personalities. He played a mix of music types that had all ages on the dance floor. It was a great time!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Bailee · Married on 05/13/2017

DJTod was amazing! I was amazed that he managed to get everyone at our wedding on the dance floor and involved in various activities...especially with our crowd!! Everyone at our wedding said they had a blast and I believe it was largely because of DJTod. Several of our guests have already booked DJTod for some of their events since the wedding took place. I cannot thank DJTOD enough for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Bailee, it was wonderful to work for you and She. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day.

Kasi · Married on 05/07/2017

Our wedding was so much fun thanks to DJ TOD. Guests have already been telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and everyone had a great time, from the old folks to the young kids. Highly recommend this wedding professional!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Kasi,
    Loved being a part of your wedding day. Thank you for choosing DJTOD to do your ceremony and to entertain your guests!

Addie · Married on 04/30/2017

Dj Tod was amazing! He has serviced many friends and family weddings and I had the best time at those weddings. He was very attentive to the guests, and myself and my groom. We absolutely adore him!

Sent on 05/08/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Addie, the amount of happiness you and Alan have for each other made it such a joy to work for you. It was so wonderful to be a part of your wedding day and share in your happiness!

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Getting DJ Tod was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, had great suggestions, and helped my dad and I come up with a mashup for our dance. He was very professional. During our wedding, the dancing never seemed to stop and everyone danced and enjoyed themselves all night. There was a wide variety of music. Post-wedding, everyone I've spoken with has said that he was the “best DJ” and that they've "never danced so much at a wedding before." I have to definitely agree. I am super grateful to DJ Tod for everything he did to make our wedding the best night of our life (including inviting other couples up during our first dance, since we were both nervous and my new hubby doesn't have rhythm in his skill set). I have so many wonderful memories with my friends and family that wouldn’t have been possible without DJ Tod! He's definitely worth every penny! Highly recommend, I wish there was a sixth star I could give!

Sent on 04/12/2017

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Hey Lauren, thank you so much! SIX stars...that is awesome! I truly appreciate the honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

DJTod did an AMAZING job with our wedding. Easy to work with and communicate with and made everything flow so nicely during the ceremony and reception. We loved how interactive the reception was and how everyone was able to be involved in the fun! I would highly recommend DJTod for any event that needs some entertainment, fun, good music, etc. He is an excellent choice! :)

Sent on 03/21/2017

DjTOD was amazing! Don't waste your time searching for a DJ because he is the best! Hands down!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Abby · Married on 12/17/2016

Hiring DJ Tod was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was so organized, he listened to how we wanted things to go, and had a ton of incredible suggestions. He was the consummate professional and after our planning conversation, I felt like it was going to be a great night; however I never anticipated how wonderful it would be. The dancing never stopped and everyone (I mean everyone from kids to the grandmas) danced during the night. The music ranged in variety, genre and tempo and kept everyone entertained, regardless of their taste in music. Everyone I have heard from post-wedding has said that he was the “best DJ I’ve ever heard.” I have to whole-heartedly agree.
    However, it didn’t take til the end of the night for me to realize what a great decision we made. It was during the Daddy/Daughter dance. I’ll preface this by saying, my father is relatively shy and not a big fan of dancing. DJ Tod suggested that to help make him more comfortable, after about 45 seconds of us dancing together, we should invite other Daddies and Daughters to join us. It was an incredibly special moment between my Dad and I. Then to look around at the other pairs, from 80 year olds dancing for the first time with their grown daughters (true story – the woman came up to me crying and thanking me for that moment) to new fathers holding their 18 month old daughters, it was an awe-inspiring moment of loving, heartfelt community.
    I will be forever grateful to DJ Tod for everything he did to make our wedding the best night of our life. I have memories with my friends, family and love ones that I will cherish forever and wouldn’t have been possible without his guidance and talent! You will never regret hiring him for your special day. He is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Tina · Married on 11/26/2016

Dj Tod is wonderful to work with. Very professional and keeps the party going! Our son was married 5 years ago and we received the most compliments of how fun the reception was. When our daughter got engaged we knew we had to use him and he didn't disappoint. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/02/2016

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

It was both an honor and a joy to work for your family two times. I loved being a part of both Cory and Megan's weddings!

Megan · Married on 11/26/2016

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding reception! Our guests were completely happy when they left! Best purchase!

Sent on 12/05/2016

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure being able to work TWO weddings in your family! Happy New Year!

Allison · Married on 11/18/2016

DJ Tod made our ceremony and reception memorable for everyone! He was perfect on cues and music during the ceremony and got most of our guests out of their seats at the reception! He was very responsive to messages and gave us a call to make sure he had everything right the week of! He is so energetic and a professional, which is why he is such a great DJ! Our guests said they had the time of their lives and were still talking about it the next couple weeks! We were so happy with our decision and you will be too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Allison! It was so much fun working for your families and your mom was a blast on the dance floor!

DJ Tod was amazing! He had EVERYONE dancing including 75 year old guests! He truly has a gift for entertaining and we had multiple messages the next day from guests telling us it was the most fun wedding reception they had ever attended. Best decision we made!

Sent on 11/10/2016