DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2

Carly · Married on 09/25/2010

We've know Martelle and his family for quite a while. Knowing he has been doing this business for quite sometime things would be great. But they were better than that. Even though he was unable to attend due to prior engagements, he had the MC Randy take over and with all his energy and fun personality he turned our crowd into dancing fools! Not one single person was in their seat! (even our 80year old grandmothers!!!). One of our friends mothers did a number on her knee requiring surgery and when i asked her if she had a good timr she said the knee pain was worth it lol. My little sister just had her wedding and of course things were just as great if not better. The night went so fast and the music kept everyone on the dance floor. Thanks to these wonderful people my sister and i can say that they made the reception worth every penny spent. We would recommend them to everyone if we could!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Steph · Married on 07/24/2010

He provided just the right atmosphere for our wedding reception! I would highly recommend this DJ to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Tracy · event on 06/11/2017

Matt was great with the kids. He played all the latest music we askedfor and more. He got the kids engaged with games and props. We even had some slow songs for us old people. This is our second time using DJTKO and I would hire them again.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sherry · event on 03/25/2017

We used them for a Father Daughter dance. Martelle was awesome! He played music the kids loved and the fathers loved. The dance floor was always packed! I would definately use again.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Al · Married on 05/29/2016

DJ TKO Entertainment is a top notch Entertainment company. They provide more than just music, they provide an experience. Martelle was very attentive to our needs and request and made sure the day was memorable. They were also able to provide a photo booth through a 3rd party vendor which was a big hit at our wedding. Look no further, this company in the best in the Philadelphia Tri-State area.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Laverne · Married on 06/27/2014

Words cannot express the professionalism of DKTKO and staff. I'm just so glad that I found you guys. Your program made my life so much easier. Where I had no glue of how to you knew the answers. Thank you for making our day so very special.

Sent on 07/14/2014

christine · Married on 10/13/2013

We had a great time at our wedding and have since gotten many comments from guests at the wedding about how much fun they had dancing and how much they loved the music that was played throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

I thought they did great. The only negative for me, which is a personal preference, was their heavy use of mash-ups. Some of the songs on my must play were cut off. Still, that being said, they did do a great job and everyone was dancing and having fun.

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Gregory

Gregory · Married on 08/03/2012

DJ TKO and Matt did an amazing job. From the planning phase, to setting up meetings, to the day of. The day went off without a hitch. They kept the party going from the introductions until the last song ended. We had a great time and DJ TKO and Matt's professionalism shined through the entire process. Thanks guys for doing a great job and making our day special!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Kathy · Married on 09/03/2011

I just got married on September 3rd,2011. I must say it was everything I dreamed of Martelle did a great job, they kept my guest on their feet all night. They were very responsible and always there to make last minute changes. I had the time of my life, if you want a great Dj & MC please chose TKO entertainment you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Justin · Married on 05/29/2010

Of all the vendors used for our wedding in the Spring of 2010, Martelle Pitts of DJ TKO Entertainment was the easiest to work with. From start to finish, my wife and I never needed to follow up with him- he was ALWAYS on top of the ball. Two examples of Martelle going above and beyond are when he created a photo montage to be played on a screen at our wedding venue and when he arranged to have mics for us during our vows. Enough about logistics and on to the music! Martelle is clearly skilled. He played an appropriate mixture of music including hip hop, oldies and R&B. When our live jazz band showed up a little late during dinner, Martelle stepped in and played smooth jazz creating a seamless entrance for our musicians. My wife and I can attribute so much of our happiness with the big day to Martelle. For anyone looking for a great DJ with PROFESSIONALISM, choose DJ TKO Entertainment.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Sharon · event on 10/25/2014

Martelle was our DJ for both of my daughter's Bat Mitzvah parties, and did a fantastic job each time. He is very professional and responsive, and is completely up front with what his packages include. His pricing is very reasonable. For this event our MC was Jamie (last time we had Matt)-and both did a great job keeping the kids happy and occupied and the energy level high. They played games, danced, and had a fantastic time. They play the recent hits the kids enjoy, as well as standards (all the age-appropriate versions). The adults had a great time too. I highly recommend Martelle.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Mark · Married on 05/29/2011

Martelle and Matt were fantastic! We highly recommend them for your wedding. They followed all of our rules on the no-play list and gave us a wonderful experience throughout the night, from the ceremony music until the last dance.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Ashlee · Married on 06/09/2012

Martelle (the owner) was SO easy to work with from start to finish! His professionalism was appreciated by me and my family, as he was always responsive to our needs. Their music website was great for adding the songs we wanted and to give them a detailed breakdown of how we wanted the day to go! Our only gripe was that Martelle was not our DJ, as he had another event that day. However, he had DJ Matt and Dan on the job and overall we were happy! They had a huge challenge with our venue (Bellevue Hall) because we had our first dance inside, and our dancing outside. However, they rolled right with it and got us set up in both areas. Their equipment was great and the sound (once we got the little kinks worked out for cocktail hour) was top quality! Wish they would have played just a few more of our song choices, but most of our guests seemed to enjoy themselves and the music! Would recommend these guys to anyone in need of a DJ for their event! Thanks guys! :)

Sent on 09/05/2012

DJ TKO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashlee for the kind words and thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding celebration. Please keep in touch!

Andrew · Married on 05/27/2012

Martelle and Matt V were very professional and had the reception running smoothly. The music setup was top notch. While a few important songs were not played, I think there just wasn't enough time in the evening to fit everything in.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Karen · Married on 08/29/2015

4.2

Martelle, the owner, is fantastic. He is very professional and walks you through the process. He leaves no stone un-turned so you don't have to remember everything or do a lot of preparation alone. Martelle is a true professional.

Matt, our MC, and Jose, our DJ, kept the crowd entertained. There were never any lulls and all ages were on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time to the point that we were shooing people out at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/19/2015
  • User4055629 · event on 03/15/2014

3.8
      3.5

Matt was great with the kids... They all had a lot of fun

Sent on 04/23/2014