DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 | Spring City, PA

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2

If you're looking for a DJ whom will go above and beyond and provide peace of mind in the process, this is the company for you. DJ TKO Entertainment was one of the best investments we made for our wedding! They were extremely professional, beyond organized, and made the entire DJ wedding planning process a breeze. Their interactive online tools not only helped us figure out what type of music we wanted, but it also served as a guideline for us when mapping out our timeline of events for the wedding day itself. I will continue to spread the good word and recommend Martelle and DJ TKO Entertainment to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/13/2014

emily · Married on 10/05/2014

Martelle and Matt exceeded all our expectations for our wedding! The pre planning meetings were great and even when we had last minute changes everything went so smoothly. Our wedding had a very diverse group of attendees and everyone had a great time on the dance floor. Even the photobooth attendants were amazing and went above and beyond with our Photo Guest Book. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ (or photobooth or lighting!) for any type of event.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Barbara · Married on 10/04/2014

OMG!!!! FABULOUS!!!!! DJ TKO - Martelle and his MC Matt are amazing! They also provided the photobooth.... Oh what fun!! The feedback that I have received from our guests are remarkable! Thank you so much for making Nicole & Eric's special day..... SO SPECIAL!

Love to all,
    Mother of the Bride.... :) :)

Sent on 10/08/2014

nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

I got married on Oct 4th 2014 and Martelle and Matt were amazing! From my first meeting with Martelle I knew he was the right DJ! He explained everything and made making decisions so easy! With everything you have to do planning a wedding, anything anyone can do to take some pressure off is great, and Martelle and his team exceeded that!
    Im not the best at making little detailed decisions but Martelle was patient and offered suggestions that helped more than he could imagine. He always answered my emails quickly, no matter how little or big my questions were he was always professional and friendly!
    The night of my wedding, Matt and Martelle were there early to set up and the music and lighting were amazing! I didn't have to worry about anything! All night my guests couldn't stop saying how great the music was, I had a lot of older family members there and they loved how Martelle played music they actually knew. Matt, the emcee, was great! He had everyone on the dance floor and if he had any questions he asked me before making any decisions. I also got a photobooth through DJ TKO, it was a huge hit! So much fun!
    All in all, it was a great night and a lot of that has to do with Martelle and Matt! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much guys for making my special night one to remember!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Shante · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ TKO Entertainment were very professional individuals. They definitely catered to our needs and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day would be something to remember.

Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/20/2014

martelle is a fabulous consultant and DJ to work with, and I am extremely type a. Martelle helped me so much in our client meetings to figure out things I had no idea about. The website is truly a great tool and makes you feel at ease as a bride in the planning process. I'd also like to add my mother LOVES Martelle, and she has fabulous taste ;) the music was exactly what I spoke with Martelle about, and I got many compliments on the music and ambiance.

Matt is a very thorough MC and a great speaker! He really kept things flowing, was funny, and also helped with last minute questions (as in, 5 minutes before we were announced). I was very impressed with him and we had a nice chat as well towards the end of the night. These guys are more like working guests than vendors, I truly enjoyed having them there.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Martelle and Matt were amazing. Not only did they honor all our requests they went out of their way to ensure we had a night to remember.

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/19/2014

TKO WERE INCREDABLE! We requested the music we wanted which they followed yet payed attention to the mood of the guest and geared their music towards the mood of the room which n return had our guests up and dancing the entire night. I would recommend them to any one having an event and I will sure use their services in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Dora · event on 09/13/2014

Easy to work with, helpful in every aspect, and extremely professional.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Tracy · event on 08/28/2014

Martello was great and professional. He got back to me quickly each time I emailed or called. He also accommodated our last minute request. Will definitely use him in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Denise · event on 08/17/2014

Martelle Thanks for doing an outstanding job as DJ for my birthday/retirement party. People are still telling me what a great time they had at the party! Please keep the time line as part of your package. I found that to be quite helpful in putting the party together. Not only did it help you but it helped my caterer as well. The people who were helping me with the party had a good sense of what I expected to happen and when.

Also being able to select the music ahead of time was a great help as well!
    Thanks again!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Chris · Married on 08/16/2014

We had DJ TKO Entertainment for our wedding last August and It was amazing! Very professional, great service and awesome music! I recommend these guys to anyone! Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Barbie · Married on 08/09/2014

My brother first used DJ TKO 4 years ago for his wedding and since then we have gone to one other wedding where they were the DJ. We had a great time at both those weddings and danced all night. So, when we started planning our wedding it was an easy choice for us to use DJ TKO - and I’m so glad we did! Starting with the planning phase to the day of the wedding, they were so easy to work with. Martelle always got back to me right away, which I have learned is not always the case with wedding vendors. Matt and Martelle listened to what we wanted and made it happen the day of. Even when my friends just had to have our favorite college song at the last minute Martelle made it happen. They worked so perfectly with the staff at the venue it was hard to believe that they didn’t all work together everyday. We also went with the lighting from DJ TKO and it made such a difference to the room - it looked amazing! We have gotten so many compliments about what a great DJ we had. Thank you Matt and Martelle! I can’t say enough good things about them, book them for your wedding - you wont be sorry!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Extremely professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ TKO Entertainment is hands down the best way to go for your wedding or event. My sister used them for her wedding and we were so impressed that when my wedding came around I didn't think twice about who would be my DJ. From the very beginning Martelle makes you feel like part of the TKO family with a one on one meeting to say hello, get to know the couple, and see what he can do to help make your big day even more special. He is also VERY well priced and not only do you get a DJ, but he offers an emcee as part of his package, which definitely sets him apart from other DJ options. The line up of emcees available is incredible. There is someone to fit every bride and grooms personality. We wanted someone high energy and that would help us get the shy people up and dancing and Randy couldn't have been more perfect. He was fun, entertaining, full of energy and kept the dance floor packed, even with old people, all night. He helped lead the line dances for those who were new to them and at one point was center of the dance floor in a split (my photographer got a great picture of it!). I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about Martelle. Everything we discussed in our pre-wedding meetings was executed perfectly the day of. He played the most perfect music for the crowd that was at my wedding and our dance floor was packed all night. I received endless comments after the event that they all just loved the DJ and he played such a great mix of music. He was also very flexible and if I wanted to deviate from the plan the day of the wedding he was more than happy to change it up. I HIGHLY recommend DJ TKO Entertainment. Martelle is simply AMAZING and you can't go wrong with ANY of the emcees. Thank you thank you thank you Martelle and Randy for making our day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

jaslyn · Married on 05/25/2014

DJ TKO Entertainment was absolutely awesome at my wedding. Martelle was great at keeping our guests on the dance floor and really has an instinct for knowing the music people want to hear. Matt was an awesome MC and had great energy! Overall we were really pleased with the incredible vibe DJ TKO Entertainment helped us to create at our wedding reception. They were also very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

These guys are the best!! My husband and I decided on TKO Entertainment after they DJed a friend's wedding, and we are so glad we chose them! They were amazing throughout the entire process. They were so great during the planning stages, and really helped to talk us through a lot of the details that we hadn't even considered. They really almost served as event coordinators as well as DJs. They worked with us to stay within our budget while still providing the best service, and the value is outstanding. On the wedding day, they were there early and all set up when our guests arrived. And the music was GREAT! Our dance floor was completely packed all night, we even had to move tables to make more room for dancing! The music was perfect for everyone at the wedding, good for all ages, and people are still raving about what a great time they had at our wedding. I would recommend DJ TKO to anyone, and we will absolutely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Dan&ShawnMarie · Married on 04/05/2014

During our planning phases for the wedding, we realized that the success of the day only relied on to two areas; open bar and the DJ. Maintaining a free flow of drinks was the easy part, picking a perfect DJ and Emcee was much more of a challenge. Luckily, we took the advice of some friends and our photographers, BG Productions and looked into Martelle and Matt at DJ TKO. Their company came highly recommended on the web and we were surprised to see such a professional company with a great reputation for much less money than some of their competition. After our first meeting with Martelle, we were set. He was personable and completely understood what we were going though because he was recently married. He led us through the process and made the key decisions when we were overwhelmed with everything. Based on their extensive experience and the final product of our wedding, they made all the right choices. Every detail was covered, down to the correct pronunciation of the difficult last names and a certain look to be given to Matt, the Emcee to cut the music during our first dance because my wife and I have four left feet combined. DJ TKO fit in perfectly with our wedding and in the end, our relationship was not one of a customer and vendor but friends and part of the fun. We made the right decision with DJ TKO and highly recommend them for your event. Also, go with the up-lighting! It was amazing and really pulled the room together much like Jeff “the Dude” Lebowski’s rug.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Lydia · event on 03/01/2014

A great experience working with Martelle. The staff loved the online song requests and Martelle gauged the tempo of the music to what was happening and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/11/2014
  • User3922060 · 2+ years ago

Martelle and Matt are reliable, responsible, get back to you in a timely manner, enthusiastic and MC a great party! No glitches, everything, lighting, dance floor, exactly as expected.
    They are fun to work with. Have done 2 other parties with them.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Bob · Married on 10/27/2013

High Five and props to Martelle and his team at DJ TKO. From day one it was a pleasure to work with them. We planned the wedding from afar and Martelle's quick responses and ability to guide me through the process made my life much easier. The music was great and even I danced (and I don't dance). My friends and family all had a great time and we have to thank DJ TKO for helping create that environment. To be honest, we contacted quite a few DJ's and Martelle's responsiveness and outreach was the main reason that we didn't have to compare rates/bids of other DJs. We were happy from the get-go. You can't go wrong with DJ TKO.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jonathon · Married on 10/26/2013

Martelle and his staff at DJ TKO Entertainment gave our wedding the flair and excitement that every wedding should have. With Matts enthusiasm on the mic and the awesome up lighting effects, all our guests were compelled to get to the dance floor and shake what their momma gave um!

When we brought our idea to them to have a 'Special' first dance, the crew at TKO Entertainment got excited and made it their mission to do everything in there power to make the night unforgettable. They even went as far as to program custom up lighting effects into their state of the art lighting effects generator that amazed us and everyone in attendance.

We are so grateful to Martelle and his crew for the outstanding job they did to make our wedding night one of a kind. If you have any event that needs music, enthusiasm and world class entertainment, there is NO ONE else that you should call except DJ TKO Entertainment. They will be sure to give you an event to remember.

Thank you Martelle and crew!
    Jon & Lisa

Sent on 11/12/2013

Aimee · Married on 10/19/2013

DJ TKO performed. They had our guests dancing the night away. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Brent and Gail · Married on 10/18/2013

We knew Martelle and Matt were a perfect fit for our wedding from the very first meeting. The initial planning process was very thorough and they were incredibly professional and flexible the entire time. Everything was perfectly executed for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and through the entire reception. Matt did an amazing job getting people excited and on the dance floor, and Martelle knew exactly when to play all of our handpicked songs to keep everyone in party mode all night. These guys provide more than just DJ services, they create an amazing and memorable experience for everyone. Our primary goal was for all of our guests to have an incredible time, and these guys made that happen without a doubt. It's easy to tell these guys truly enjoy what they do, and to say they do it well is an understatement.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

You guys were amazing!!!! You kept the party going and our guests happy. I couldn't be more grateful for the services you guys provided and we will definitely recommend you to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/16/2013