DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2
  • User6655705 · event on 04/30/2016

Martelle provided dual music systems,and special lighting effects. He is professional and knowledgable in his field. The night was fantastic!

Sent on 05/01/2016

dianne · event on 04/16/2016

Martelle was referred to me by my niece for my foundation fundraiser. He was an absolute hit. He had the dance floor packed and played terrific music (without taking a break I might add). He was very responsive to our needs and made sure everyone had a great time!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Tanya · Married on 04/01/2016

I cant thank Martelle enough for being a huge part of our fundraiser success! Played great music, kept the kids entertained and involved! Looking forward to having him DJ my sons 16th Birthday party in July.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Carolann · Married on 03/26/2016

Martell is the MAN!!! I have hired him twice now. Nov 2015 for my Sister's 40th Birthday party and last night for my Daughter's 16th Birthday.
    I could not have been better pleased with the service he provided to us. He kept the party going all night...The music selection was perfect and he is a kind and courteous Gentleman.
    Well worth every penny I paid and then some!
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2016

John · Married on 12/31/2015

DJ TKO Entertainment provided us with an excellent experience as we celebrated our New Year's Eve wedding. From the initial contact, Martelle responded quickly and professionally, and really tuned in to how we wanted the entertainment to go. He didn't dictate to us how to plan the event; instead, we worked collaboratively while he provided some excellent suggestions for things to do and not do. He then carried the plan out to a "T" at the event. If you are looking for a true partner in putting together an event your guests will remember, we would not hesitate to recommend Martelle and DJ TKO Entertainment.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jamie · event on 12/11/2015

Great Event!! Great Music and very Professional!! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jamie · event on 12/11/2015

Great Event!!!! Great Music and Very Professional!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sara · Married on 12/05/2015

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Martelle really took the time to get to know us and the music that would best fit our needs for our wedding. From the time we first met to the night of the wedding he made sure to put our needs first. He met with us several times throughout the wedding planning to make sure he had the most up to date information. He was great with suggesting songs and any time we had questions he responded right away. The night of the wedding the dance floor was packed the whole night. Everyone had a great time!! We also rented the photo booth from Martelle it was a huge hit with our guest! We love that each of our guest received a copy of their picture and we did as well! I would highly recommend Martelle and his team!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/17/2015

We knew our wedding would be a nonstop party so we needed to make sure that we had a DJ that would keep everyone moving and on the dance floor all night. Martelle and Matt were successful in doing that!

Martelle was a pleasure to work with leading up to the big day. We really appreciated the time he took to meet with us in person for our first planning meeting. He put us at ease from day one with his professionalism and expertise.

The music planning website was great and we were able to login and enter our music choices.

The day of our wedding the music was a great mix of new and old to accommodate everyone's tastes. The dance floor was packed literally from the first song through to the last.

For my new husband and I, there was no better feeling than looking around the dance floor at our wedding to see a packed floor and a hundred smiling and laughing faces of our nearest and dearest friends and family having the time of their lives!

Thank you to Martelle and Matt for helping to make our vision for our wedding a reality that actually exceeded expectations!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Declan · Married on 10/03/2015

Martel did a wonderful job at our wedding in October. He really helped create a party atmosphere with a constant selection of cool tunes and vibes. Martel was also very receptive to our musical requests which helped personalise the day (sourcing popular tunes from Ireland that you wouldn't ordinarily hear at a Philly area wedding!) and he did an excellent job filling the dance floor. He also facilitated our request for a PA system for our after-party which was greatly appreciated. Both before, during and after our wedding celebration Martel remained responsive to our requests and we were privileged to have such an excellent DJ on board for our big day.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2015

Martelle was AMAZING!! He did such a great job accommodating my and my fiancé's very different music preferences. The mixes were on point and our guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT.. In fact, they were trying to pay him to keep playing after the reception was over. Haha. Such a great experience working with this vendor!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Donnie · Married on 09/05/2015

TKO really made our wedding extra special. I'm truly glad we selected TKO for our wedding and highly recommend them for any wedding style. They displayed professionalism, politeness, and excellent music throughout our wedding, from start to finish. If there was a 6 star rating I would render it to them.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Alison · Married on 08/08/2015

If you are looking for a DJ look no further Martelle and TKO Entertainment is the best choice! My now husband and I were from out of town and Martelle made the process so easy by meeting with us when we were in town and having phone conferences when needed. He really made the whole process so easy for us with no stress! We had a choreographed dance and Martelle really nailed the music for us. Our guest never left the dance floor and really enjoyed dancing the night away with TKO Entertainment. In addition to the fantastic atmosphere provided by TKO entertainment, their professional attitude further ensured that a great time was had by all...even the grandparents were partying!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Erika · Married on 07/11/2015

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or special event, look no further. I like to pride myself as having great taste in music and parties, and I must say that DJ TKO Entertainment did a phenomenal job of energizing the crowd at our wedding. Working as a team, Martelle playing music and Randy emceeing was the perfect combination to get everyone dancing and keep them dancing throughout the night.
    Martelle was a consummate professional throughout the entire planning process leading up to our wedding. We met in person so that he could get a sense of our taste in music as well as the demographics of our wedding guests in order to provide a completely customized experience; there was no generic wedding playlist involved. The website was also very helpful and easy to use: it helped streamline the planning process and brought up things that we might not have thought about otherwise.
    All in all, I can't think of a single complaint about DJ TKO. They did everything perfectly which contributed to making our special day a memorable one.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Tyler · Married on 06/28/2015

DJ TKO would be a solid choice for your wedding. These guys are organized, responsive, professional, and sensitive to your needs for ALL aspects of your day, whether it's music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music, anything. They will meet you in person to go over your event prior to your wedding...other DJ's are difficult to even get on the phone!

When you meet with them they will go over everything in detail, and ask you important questions that you didn't even think about before your wedding, like, what is your cake cutting song? What is your bouquet-throwing song? And if you don't know the answers they will suggest ones for you. They also have an online system for submitting your music requests prior to your event.

Above all, DJ TKO are great WEDDING DJ's. Other more general DJ's who do other events won't be as sensitive to the demands of an event like a wedding that needs a lot of coordination.

Highly recommend, as they did such a great job with our wedding. Thanks DJ TKO!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2015

these guys were SO fantastic!!!!! they kept the party going and played great music!! Def recommend for any wedding or party!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Erin · Married on 06/05/2015

DJ TKO made our wedding day the best day ever! They were so organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Whatever we needed, they made it happen. The amount of energy and talent here is unheard of. DJ TKO brought the house down the entire night! Our guests had so much fun and danced all night long which is just what you want at your reception. I promise if you go with DJ TKO, you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you, DJ TKO Entertainment!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Laura · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ TKO came highly recommended by professional photographer Eddy Marenco that has worked with them several times. Working with Martelle and Matt before and during our wedding was an absolute pleasure! Martelle was super helpful and flexible when meeting with us, and also just a very cool guy to work with. Matt was an awesome emcee at the wedding and really kept the crowd pumped up and dancing! Also, their new uplighting completely transformed the look of our room and made it absolutely beautiful! Finally, their client website where you can sign in and enter all of your wedding information, as well as request songs from a huge database and look up the top requested songs for anything from first dances to cake cutting was super easy and fun! I would highly recommend DJ TKO for any event that you need an awesome and unique party!

Sent on 05/26/2015

I researched over 10 other DJ's before being blessed with DJ TKO's reviews online. The reviews were so over the top that I knew I had to see what all the hype was about. From the very beginning, working with Martelle was a very calming experience. Being married himself, Martelle was able to give many inside tips on how to get through the big day as painlessly as possible. He assured me that we would have an outstanding event and he offered a personal guarantee that the guests would leave happy. He was committed to making our event memorable and did not disappoint. He made both the bride and myself feel comfortable that the music, lighting and décor would be immaculate. The uplighting was better than any wedding I have ever been to in my life. One of the nicest touches was a hologram was a hologram of the bride and grooms names that was lit onto the dance floor throughout the event. It brought a classy, elegant touch to an already dream like event. Many of our guests described the décor and lighting as feeling that they were on the set of a Broadway Play. Martelle accommodated numerous last minute requests without complaint. He truly understood the stresses of weddings and when the venue wouldn't let him get in to set up timely, he managed to handle that last minute situation very calmly and professionally. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without DJTKO and I would highly recommend DJ TKO for any event that you need an awesome and unique party!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kandace · Married on 03/27/2015

DJ TKO was a joy to work with. They are very organized and very responsive to emails. DJ TKO made our wedding a night to remember. Our friends and family raved about the time they had and danced the entire night away! It couldn't have been possible without DJ TKO Entertainment!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Susan · event on 03/07/2015

Martelle made hiring a DJ for my daughter's sweet sixteen party easy from start to finish! He is incredibly professional and responsive and readily answered all my questions. Although Martelle was not available to DJ our party, Jose was there and was FANTASTIC! Everyone danced (adults and teens) and had a wonderful time. My daughter has eclectic taste in music and he mixed her requests in flawlessly. The TKO's online database of music to create a request list was also a huge help. What a great night! We are still getting compliments on the party! Thank you Martelle and Jose for making the whole experience of hiring a DJ easy and fun!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Dave · Married on 03/07/2015

DJ TKO Entertainment did a great job for my daughter and new son in law 's wedding. They worked closely with us before the occasion making sure everything we wanted for the reception was taken care of. From the introductions to the last song of the evening all our needs were covered. I highly recommend DJ TKO Entertainment for any event you might be planning!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Shealene · Married on 02/15/2015

Martelle and Matt were amazing! Kept the party/wedding going all night. The dance floor was never empty! People were rarely in their seats. Gave great advice on music but also went with my vision. Most DJs just play music, but martelle actually mixed songs in real time. All of our friends complimented his skills and had a blast. I wanted it to feel like i was at a edm festival with a bit of hiphop and he made that happen. Of course, since it was a wedding we had people over 50 and they were happy with music as well. Just enough motown and whatnot to get that age group dancing. He also mixed a great father daughter dance for me and quickly made any changes i asked for. I really can't say anything put positive things about these guys. If i have another event, i will definitely work with them again.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Patrick · Married on 01/09/2015

DJ TKO is the only DJ I will ever recommend to couples getting married! They were that fantastic! From the very beginning, Martelle was a pleasure to work with, answering any and all questions my wife and I had in a quick and timely manner. Meeting with him to discuss music and go over details couldn't have been easier but also couldn't have been more enjoyable. He has a mind for music and entertainment! The actual wedding itself was incredible, from the passion Martelle and Matt bring to the general vibe they allow at the party. They were awesome on the mic and with introductions and yet they allowed the party to do its thing, giving it personality and direction. All of the guests were more than pleased, with multiple people from our families and friend groups praising the entertainment. A handful of people called it the best wedding they had ever been to simply because of the dance floor atmosphere and the DJ.

Many thanks to DJ TKO for making our wedding FANTASTIC! Trust me, use DJ TKO!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Martelle was such a pleasure to work with from the very start of the planning process. I am a very big advocate of searching all review websites and making sure the vendor is perfect before even contacting them! Martelle's company had fabulous reviews so when he was available on my date I was so happy! He is quick to respond and professional. He has this amazing website where planning is made so simple - you can basically plan every detail online so he has a written copy of every song request you have.

Now, on to the execution of our event. The dance floor was packed all night long! Need I say more? He played a great mix of oldies and new hits alike, but always knew the right mix to please all ages. Matt was a great MC and had a good balance of wedding announcements but still let the party do its thing. At the end when the party had ended, my one friend really wanted to hear one more song (T-Swift, obvi) and he played it to make my guest(s) so happy!

I would recommend Martelle 1000 times over!

Sent on 11/26/2014