DJ TKO Entertainment Reviews

167 Reviews for DJ TKO Entertainment

DJ TKO Entertainment 1
DJ TKO Entertainment 2

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2017

After having the chance to meet Martelle and Matt at another wedding, we knew we had the DJ for ours. Thier professionalism, attention to detail, and perfection of their craft had us sold. We had no reason to look elsewhere. The planning system they use is great, being able to pick and choose what to play for each part of the evening was awesome. From the do not play list to the must haves, they followed our wishes exactly. Martelle was more than willing to drive to us to plan the event, and being able to meet in person to discuss details and not over the phone was great. Both Matt and Martelle kept everyone on the dancefloor until the end. We would highly recommend DJ TKO Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and fun DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Brandy · Married on 05/19/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with DJ TKO. After attending a wedding they worked, my husband and I knew we wanted to use them for our own. Martelle made the process incredibly easy for us and gave great suggestions to make our wedding perfect. Their attention to detail, user-friendly portal, and ability to book our live music was so convenient, especially during such a busy time of wedding planning! I would definitely recommend DT TKO to others, and will look to book for event in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2017

dianne · event on 04/22/2017

Love, love, love Martelle! This is our second year in a row that he DJ'd at our fundraising event and he does know how to read a crowd. He keeps everyone on the dance floor and lots of people commented on how good he was. Not only that, but Martelle is just a great guy who's fun and really nice to work with. He did everything possible to accommodate our needs.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/08/2017

When we started wedding planning we had to think most about what people would remember at a wedding, we narrowed it down to fantastic food and awesome music. I found DJ TKO on this this site and met in person a few days later, there was no doubt in our minds we had to book him. Martelle is hands down amazing, our dance floor was packed with every song. He kept everyone up and energetic for the whole night but what was really important is that he listened to our likes and dislikes. We also booked the medium sized photo booth which our guests loved and the pictures are hilarious. From start to finish DJ TKO was professional, thorough, and personable which made our life easier during wedding planning.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Darlene · event on 03/05/2017

5.0 star rating 3/5/2017
    Excellent, Professional, and Outstanding DJ for our daughter's Sweet 16. The music never stopped, great music variety and selections, perfect timing, awesome lighting, and he made the night unforgettable for so many! Without reservation, TKO DJ Martelle Pitts is highly recommended for your event! Look no further when shopping, this is one quality DJ to hire for your special event!! Truly!! He kept everyone dancing, and made all the guests and family members feel so happy and everyone enjoyed a great Birthday Party! Highly recommend him- from the initial contact, DJ Martelle was prompt and professional to reply, had links for music playlist as option to consider, and was open to any requests throughout the night, and just kept the party rolling nonstop! It truly was so much fun, and credit goes to our DJ! Thanks, Martelle! So glad we found you! Hope others will, too, and they will have the same results, I'm sure!! 5 Star DJ for sure!!! 100% High Rating for his DJ Services!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

DJ TKO Entertainment's reply:

Hi Darlene,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We truly appreciate it!

Michael · event on 01/24/2017

Martelle was very responsive to all our needs and requests. I would highly recommend his services for any occasion/function you are planning. He created an amazing event!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Antionette · event on 01/21/2017

The music was perfect for my daughter's birthday and age group!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Mark · Married on 12/31/2016

Martelle was awesome. He went above and beyond in preparation for our wedding. Martelle made sure every detail and request (we had alot) was met and fulfilled for me and my wife. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and with a tight timeline he was able to get in all the songs we wanted and provided a great countdown to the New Years. My wife and I really apreciated the meetings we had leading up to the wedding when Martelle would help us plan and cover every detail. It helped put us at ease that everything would go as planned as it did. I would reccomend him for anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thanks again Martelle!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jamie · event on 12/17/2016

Excellent Event. Would Highly Recommend DJTKO to anyone. Martelle is very professional and great to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mary · Married on 11/25/2016

My husband Brian and I were so pleased with Martelle and his service! He was so attentive to exactly what we wanted, and in areas we were unsure, he had great suggestions! I had a slight additional request just a month or so prior to our wedding, and he was so accommodating to our change. He truly went above and beyond to make our day so special. When I started wedding planning, friends and family told me the two things your guests remember about your night is the music and the food, and thanks to Martelle we knocked the music out of the park! Thank you Martelle and your team, for helping make our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Terese · Married on 10/31/2016

Martelle was incredible to work with! I'm very selective with my music, and the feel I wanted for my wedding, and he absolutely nailed it! His quality of work and professionalism is exceptional. My husband and I live out of state, and Martelle was very accommodating in setting up meetings to discuss the day both in person and over the phone. There is also a client portal he provides that allows you to pick types of music, specific songs, what not to play, when to play them, etc. It also creates a basic outline of your day, so it's very easy to visualize what your day is going to be like. On the day, Martelle and his MC were on time and very professional. Every song played was in our style and as we discussed, and my guests had an incredible time! We also included an up-lighting package that was well worth it and added to an already amazing experience!

If you book with DJ TKO you will not regret it! I can't stress enough how much my husband and I enjoyed our experience with this company! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Martelle & Matt At DJ TKO exceeded our expectations! From pre-wedding meetings to the day of, we were pleased with Martelle's professionalism and quick response time. He was sure to get to know what style of music best fit us and our special day. Their website is very easy and fun to use! On the site you can type in which song choice for each special dance as well as songs you want and do not want played. You can even choose which genres you want played most compared to ones you want them to stay away from. On our wedding day, Martelle & Matt were able to read the crowd and make adjustments to keep them moving and the energy high. Thank you, DJ TKO for being a part of one of the most important days of our life! We will call you in 10, 20, 50 years for our anniversary parties! :)

Sent on 11/14/2016

Evan · Married on 10/08/2016

Martelle and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding! It was great working with Martelle throughout the planning process. He was always quick to answer any questions we had, he met up with us on multiple occasions to make sure we were comfortable and the website was very user friendly. All together Martelle and Matt were amazing to work with and the music was fantastic! We highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ TKO Entertainment is truly a one-stop service. Martelle and Matt did a fantastic job at our wedding. Martelle spent several in person meetings showing us how to set up on the website our song lists, announcements and themes for addressing the bridal party, and Matt even let my best man do a little karaoke at the end of the reception. Top notch service and quality and professionalism. Matt was quick to adjust also to some of our last minute changes. I doubt you'll find a better DJ for your event. Kevin & Leslie Gresh 10/1/2016

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved Martelle! He and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding. The cocktail hour music was exactly what we had hoped for and during the reception people were on the dance floor the entire night. We even had people dancing before dinner was served! My husband and I also made a mistake in that we accidentally forgot to give Martelle one of the names of our bridal party. We realized this just minutes before the introductions. Martelle and Matt adapted so quickly and seamlessly. We have had so many people tell us how much they loved the music and not just from friends but from older family members as well. I would recommend DJ TKO entertainment if you want to have the best party ever!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

thomas · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Martelle for our wedding was one of the easiest things we had to do while planning. He was so great to work with and made everything so easy for us. From our first meeting with him we knew that we found the perfect DJ for our special day. He was funny and knowledgeable and really understood what it was that we wanted from a DJ. With his background as a club DJ we had no doubts that he would be able to get people moving and keep the energy up the entire night. While we had some requests (which the portal on their website made it so simple to add songs and plan out the evening) we gave Martelle free reign to play what he wanted. The dance floor was packed all night and I don’t think I saw my grandmother take a seat until it was time to leave. He really was our favorite vender and knows the ins and outs of the business. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Larry · Married on 08/27/2016

We were recently married and DJ TKO Entertainment provided the atmosphere for our reception. Martelle and Matt were exceptional. We had a variety of cultures with an extremely wide range of taste in music. Martelle brought everyone together by hitting everything from bluegrass to afrobeat. The mix was outstanding. Matt did a wonderful job with introductions and pronouncing names correctly as well keeping the timeline on track. Both were very professional with a touch of fun. They met our expectations and more. If you're looking for class at your function or event, choose DJ TKO Entertainment. You will not be disappointed.
    Linda and Larry
    8/27/16

Sent on 10/17/2016

michele · Married on 08/13/2016

We really enjoyed working with Martelle and Matt from DJ TKO Entertainment. Martelle scheduled numerous phone calls and meetings with us to ensure he understood our music tastes and our vision for the evening. He would listen to our ideas as well as offer music suggestions and advice for how to run the reception as a whole. The actual wedding night was flawless. The music was perfect and there was never a dull moment. We cannot thank Martelle and DJ TKO Entertainment enough!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Tyler · Married on 07/30/2016

They were extremely helpful and made the process of booking a DJ so simple! They blew me away by how fun and energetic they were. People from the wedding told both are families told them that the DJ was amazing and made it so much Fun!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

Martelle and TKO did an awesome job at my wedding. Martelle' s professionalism was noticed from the very beginning. He made the entire planning process so easy. When it came time for the wedding day, Martelle rocked the dance floor and really read the crowd. I would recommended these guys a million times over again! You guys are awesome!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Curtis · event on 07/03/2016

Every time we have a party we contact DJ TKO Entertainment. The price is reasonable and the service is excellent. He plays just the right music to keep the crowd moving all night long.The DJ is very professional and flexible. We were having so much fun at our 4th of July cookout that we asked the DJ to stay an extra hour and he did! Now that is flexibility!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Ricole · event on 06/26/2016

A great experience! I have used TKO on two occasions. Always professional, timely, a pleasure to work with and reads the audience to know what type of music to play and how to "get the party started". I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

This company does so much more than show up and play music. It provides full service entertainment tailored to meet the client's needs. Martelle went above and beyond to help us have the wedding of our dreams! His attention to detail, accessibility, and clear communication helped minimize our stress levels so that we could focus on enjoying the day. I highly recommend using DJ TKO Entertainment!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Maria · event on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend DJ TKO! For any event! Martelle is very professional and knows how to get the crowd moving. Our friends have used him throughout the years so when it came time to host our own party, we knew who to call!

Maria Hadfield
    Collegeville

Sent on 05/22/2016

Angi · event on 05/20/2016

DJ TKO has been our DJ for various events at our school over the past few years from dances, to our auction and even graduation parties. It is so nice having someone we trust, who gets back to any questions quickly, and is very personable and flexible. Martelle is usually our DJ as the kids always ask for him which speaks volumes! Thank you for always making our events so much fun!

Sent on 05/23/2016