DJ TJ Entertainment Reviews

13 Reviews for DJ TJ Entertainment

DJ TJ Entertainment 1
DJ TJ Entertainment 2

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2018

DJTJ was such a dream to work with. He provided such a low stress, easy exchange process leading up to the big day. He was always aware of any details that were important to us and even helped us with some extra pieces that we would not otherwise have thought about. In the whole wedding process there are so many vendors and outlets to manage, and it was very reassuring knowing that this was one area that was totally covered. Thank you so much to DJTJ for such a special day!

DJ TJ Entertainment 3
    DJ TJ Entertainment 4

Summer · Married on 12/22/2017

DJTJ did an amazing job! Great variety of music that had everyone dancing all night long!

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ TJ was amazing. During the planning phase, his professionalism, communication and solid suggestions made the planning easy. During the reception, he kept the party fun, moving, and running on-time. Would highly recommend.

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

We had to change our ceremony location last minute, and he was there so early to set up that he was actually able to last minute coordinate the music for our ceremony too which was an added bonus. He was well prepared and very thorough on his work. The crowd loved him and we even added more time and he did so without any complaints. He even sent us a thank you card after our wedding which was so personable. I have already recommended him to others, and any event in the future, he would be the first person I would call. Thank you again! you made our day even more special!

Carmen · Married on 07/19/2017

Tanner was amazing! He hit it out of the ballpark again. He recently DJ'd my twin 12 year old's birthday party and was amazing! Multiple parents asked me for his number. I had contracted him for my daughter's quinceanera two years ago and he'd done a fantastic job so it was easy to use his services again. When I emailed him about his availability he answered within the hour and the reservation was super easy. Tanner is so down to earth and will accommodate to any situation. He was under a tent in 100+ weather and didn't complain. You're the best DJ TJ! We will definitely be using your services again!!

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired Tanner for our wedding. He was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. From the day we met him about a month before the wedding to the morning of. He was ALWAYS checking on us to make sure everything was in order. Helping with venue layout based on what he has seen to questions about music and timeline. The price was great and he is full of great energy and vibes. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for a dj. Please give him a call. You won't regret it.

Michael · Married on 07/01/2017

Let me say hands down dj Tanner will exceed your expectations! He has done both of our sons barmitzvah's one was a pool party style and the other was a more intimate gathering. We have attended many barmitzvah's, where thousands were paid for the dj, but there were always issues. Whether it was sound issues, showing up late, or still setting up as guest arrived. Our experience with Dj Tanner was always pro!! He would come set early and be ready to rock as soon as you said drop the needle. His state of the art sound system makes all the difference when the music has to be played above social level. Zero snap crackle and pop, just clear great mixed music!!! I can't say enough he can do it all thank you again Dj Tj for being apart of both of our sons milestones!!

Event Date: 01/23/2016

Pay: $200

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Brenda · Married on 06/29/2017

My second time hiring DJTJ Entertainment. Tanner is a professional I know I can trust to do what he says he will do and can count on him to make creative, fun suggestions as well. All of our guests found him tremendously fun and approachable. Will definitely hire DJTJ Entertainment again in the future.

Katrina · Married on 06/16/2017

We hired Tanner for our daughter's 17th Birthday Pajama-Karaoke Party! He was a hit! From the lights, to the music to his accommodating demeanor, he totally rocked the house! Most of all, the kids LOVED him! I am looking forward to hiring him again for our daughter's Graduation party in June!

Cecilia · Married on 05/28/2017

When I told my college grad that I got a DJ for his backyard graduation celebration he was not that thrilled. But during the party he was singing a different tune and said " He's amazing!" This DJ played the right music at the right times, kept the party happy but did not over power.
    How he managed to keep us dancing to the beat and also still be able to talk and visit was incredible! If you think your party is too low key or too small to have a DJ, you are wrong! Having DJTJ made our event are real memorable celebration! Thanks Tanner!

Mike · Married on 04/08/2017

I hired DJ TJ for my daughter's birthday which he executed with ease! Everything went smoothly from our very first contact with tanner to him showing up promptly to our event. He was very professional and his set up was amazing! He played all the music we wanted to hear, from young kids or the older folks! I highly recommend DJ TJ for any type of event! I know we will be using him for any further events we have.

Brad · Married on 01/21/2017

When my Fiancé and I chose DJ TJ for our wedding entertainment, we knew we made the right decision! Tanner was awesome. He helped us make a detailed timeline and made the night flow smoothly! He had the perfect music selection and the dancefloor was packed all night! Everyone had a blast! Highly recommended!!

Marie · event on: 07/08/2017

Tanner continues to be the go-to DJ who just rocks a combination of awesome dance music, fun lighting and ideas of kicking it up a notch! Always professional, prepared, and on time. Makes a fun atmosphere for the young adults/teens and other ages! Great to work with as well that I booked him twice for our all-out grad parties - and he rocked it! Highly recommend!