DJ Terrence Harris Reviews

50 | Cordova, TN

50 Reviews for DJ Terrence Harris

Denise · Married on 04/30/2016

If you are searching for a DJ who is extremely professional, experienced, affordable, and loves his work....you definitely need to contact DJ Terrence Harris!! My husband and I were very pleased that we chose him and my guests absolutely enjoyed partying at the reception! He was perfect!
    - Darrick & Denise Slaughter

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • User4493851 · event on 02/05/2016

This is the second year for our Daddy and Daughter dance and we were thrilled to have Terrence back again. We hope to have him next year as well.

Terrence is great to work with and we can trust him to provide youth appropriate music. We highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • Shirley

Shirley · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Terrance, you were AWESOME! Thank you so much for your services. You were early, you handled every cue, all the announcements and introductions, played all my requested music and the request from my guests. My guests and my wedding said the the DJ is on point! I totally agree!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Terrence Harris was everything we could have wanted out of a DJ. He was very easy to meet for our initial consultation and we knew immediately that we wanted to book due to his friendly and professional personality. He would also send us monthly reminders to update our music list...which was very helpful with everything else on our minds. He played all the best music at our wedding reception and did a great job making various announcements throughout the night. I highly recommend him! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • E&D

Erren · Married on 07/11/2015

Our big day was all that we imagined, thanks to DJ Terrance! He is a very professional and talented DJ. I am so excited that we booked him! I recommend him to ANY Bride that is looking for a DJ.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Veronica · Married on 01/01/2015

Dj Terrence was wonderful. The music was great, timing, and song list for wedding an reception. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/07/2015

s · event on 11/22/2014

Terrence was great to work with! The kids (high school) stayed the entire event!

Sent on 12/17/2014

s · Married on 11/22/2014

Terrence was great to work with! Played the music that was requested, everyone stayed the entire time. Will use him again!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Ron · Married on 10/18/2014

My name is Ron Burkett and we luckily hired Terrence to DJ my daughters wedding on 10/18/14. I can not explain how stressful and nervous I was trying to make sure my one and only daughter which I love dearly had the perfect night of celebration. Terrence came through with flying colors! He came to the venue two times prior to the big night, assured me that the night would be perfect, made all his arrangements, showed up on time and had our party going just like he promised..well into the night! I plan on asking him to do future events and strongly suggest anyone that wants a good time with peace of mind, a professional attitude and just a nice guy....HIRE HIM! Any questions, feel free to call me personally at 901-870-2885. Sincerely , Ron Burkett.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Terrence Harris was the DJ for our Father and Daughter dance to benefit Express Missions International. The event was a great success, partly due to the fabulous job he did. The dance floor was full the entire night and the music was very appropriate for the young girls and their dads. We still hear people talking about what a great DJ we had. We hope he is available for our next dance. We would highly recommend Terrence for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Dariona · Married on 10/04/2014

I highly recommend DJ Terrence Harris to anyone!! He was very professional leading up to and wedding day! He was sure to keep in contact with me up to the wedding day.He was flexible and was willinging to make last minute changes for me at last minute. He had the reception rocking! HE did such an awesome job my guests did not want to leave the dance floor! Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding experience a great one! He was nice &well worth the investment! So glad I hired him! Book him you won't be dissatisfied!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Dawn · Married on 11/02/2013

Terrence was the DJ for my wedding this past November and was great!! During the planning process he had great suggestions and guided me in the right direction. Made me think of things that I would have never though of. He understood what type of wedding reception I wanted kept everyone on the dance floor all night with playing just the right music!!! I highly recommend Terrence for any function where you want to have a good time!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Kisha · Married on 09/07/2013

This DJ has provided a variety of music that kept the party going at our reception, which we both enjoyed very much. Also, he will always respond to your every request via e-mail, text, phone call, etc. Please request DJ Terrance! He is the best! :)

Sent on 09/25/2013

Dynisha · Married on 03/30/2013

Special Kids & Families has used DJ Terrence's DJ services multiple times for our fundraising events. He has always been extremely responsive, prompt and professional. His music is age appropriate for the kiddos but he still gives the adults a fun time! He keeps the crowd and music going for the entire event. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Jason · Married on 02/15/2013

Terrence has been an excellent DJ for our school dances. He has performed over 4 dances for our school and always has excellent music that is current and varied.

Sent on 02/21/2013

President · Married on 02/08/2013

Terrence has worked two events for us, not weddings, but school dances. The latest one was 2/8/13. Since I saw where he had reviews out there already, all with 5.0 out of 5.0, I tried to rate him a little less than a perfect score, but I honestly can not. Terrence is so flexible - we changed times and dates and made him wear a goofy mardi gras hat, and he happily complied with everything we asked him to do. For our students, his clean music is a key factor in getting him to do our dances. Terrence knows his crowds' preferences quickly into the dance and can get and keep them on the dancefloor. He is reliable, prompt and very professional. I would recommend him for any event as a DJ.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Timothy · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ Terrence Harris was perfect for my wedding. We met 2 times before the reception. The first time to meet and to go over what was expected from him during the wedding reception. The second time was to finalize the playlist and the agenda of the reception.
    DJ Harris was very professional and very well prepared. He had a list of over 800 popular songs that are often requested at many receptions. He also informed us that he could obtain almost any song that we requested if we gave him a little notice. He showed up early to the reception to set up and get everything in order.
    As an added perk, he gave us a burned copy of our wedding songs on the night of our reception. It something that my wife and I still listen to and something we weren't expecting.
    I would recommend DJ Terrence Harris to anyone considering hiring a DJ for their wedding reception.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Damion · Married on 04/14/2012

DJ Terrence has a wide variety of music, from old to new music. All of the songs he played were the clean versions. No swearing or sexually explicit music. He also gives you the luxury of picking songs you want to hear the most and songs you want to hear the least. I had a couple of songs that I forgot to add to my, want to hear list. I emailed him the songs the day before the wedding. He added the songs with no problem. He kept the dance floor full of people dancing. I highly recommend DJ Terrence. Great DJ!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

It was actually my daughter's quinceanera. 15th birthday party. Terrence was wonderful with the music that 15 year olds like, and he also was flexible about bringing in Mariachis for 30 minutes and helping with announcements and introductions. Very personable.

Sent on 02/20/2013

DJ Terrence Harris made our wedding very memorable. Everyone had a blast with his up to date music selections. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any type of venue.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Allison · Married on 06/27/2008

This guy is awesome. Out of all my vendors, Terrence was the most responsive and most upfront. I booked with him many months before my day and he called me once each month leading up to the day just to check in. I thought this was great since I spoke to some of my vendors maybe once or twice before.

Terrence worked with me to get a list of music he knew I'd enjoy, but more so my guests. He did play a few songs I specifically asked NOT to be played, but since most of the set list was spot on, I didn't care. He provided me with a CD of the music too so we could practice at the rehearsal.

Terrence is great. I'd call him again for any party.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Morgan · Married on 06/01/2019

So Much Fun!

My family and friends loved him so much! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish. I highly recommend that you use Terrence.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Memphis · Married on 01/21/2018

DJ Terrence was great. He played a good variety of songs and everyone had a good time. He was also flexible when we asked him to keep playing for an additional hour since everyone was enjoying it so much and wanted to keep dancing.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Terrence was great to work with. He was very professional and willing to cater to the style that we were going for. He kept in touch frequently leading up to the wedding day and made sure to download all of the music that we specifically wanted as well as finding music in some of the styles we had discussed. We never met in person before the wedding day but I was totally confident and he did an excellent job. Everyone had a great time dancing to his musical selections. He was friendly and polite. He also provided a song request list which our guests enjoyed. I highly recommend DJ Terrence for your event.

Sent on 01/21/2015

4.2

Terrence kept us on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/03/2015