DJ T FOR ALLL OCCASIONS Reviews

8 | Deland, FL

8 Reviews for DJ T FOR ALLL OCCASIONS

Savanna · Married on 08/03/2013

DJ Tom was exceptional. Our wedding reception lasted five hours and we were very concerned about finding a reasonable DJ for that long of a time.

Not only was he willing to work with us on choosing our own music (over a hundred songs we chose ourselves and he had play through his equipment!), he was on time and very professional. We recommend DJ Tom to ANYONE looking for a talented reasonable DJ!

God bless guys!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Tom Bohr was the best DJ I could have had for our wedding. He was very professional and kept the flow of the wedding going. The dance floor was crowded each and every song. He fulfilled all request and did not talk too much. Just played great music and made our wedding day a day to remember.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/23/2010

My wedding def was awesome with this DJ company! It was affordable; didn't break the bank. He responded and was in touch whenever I needed him to be. He was very professional, even his attire was at the wedding. He was very flexible with the wedding as well. Definitely would use again !

Sent on 08/28/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2010

Tom was very professional. He helped with calling tables to the dinner line. He made our day a special one. He even managed to play some heavy metal for my husband. He is very flexable when it comes to doing things your way. I would use hime again if I ever need a Dj. Thanks for making our wedding so special. Melissa

Sent on 05/14/2012

Devin · Married on 08/25/2012

Tom was very accommodating to our outdoor at home venue! The music was exactly what we wanted. Tom was super easy to talk to and communicate our needs with. Great DJ for an Awesome price!

Sent on 01/22/2014

3.0

Tom was our officiant for our wedding....as this was only the second one he has done I think he did a fantastic job....all I can say is for the money we paid it would have been nice for him to stay for at least dinner and say a prayer for the dinner and then leave as our ceremony was maybe 10 minutes long....

Sent on 09/03/2013

Tom was great, he was professional and did a great job!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2011

I thought Tom was very good. He was easy to get in touch with and answered emails quickly. The price was very reasonable, he showed up when he was suppose to and made good suggestions to help during the reception.

Sent on 09/14/2011