DJ Squirrel Reviews

DJ Squirrel 5
  • Mike

Mike Luong · Married on 11/02/2019

Dj and Photobooth

David was a great DJ and had an amazing setup. He was very accommodating for all of our wants and needs. He also provided the up lighting and photobooth. He listened to all of the details and the wedding was perfect. I’d recommend anyone interested in lights, photobooth, or a DJ to choose him! Thanks!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Margaret Russell · Married on 08/31/2019

Dj squirrel was amazing

DJ Squirrel was PERFECT for our wedding. From our very first phone call, I knew I chose the right DJ. He is soo easy going and flexible. He accommodates any last minute changes, does everything you ask of him (played all the songs we requested), and also kept us on track with our timing through out the night. Our guests were on the dance floor ALL night! DJ squirrel was so fun to work with...and he also has BEAUTIFUL white equipment which looked amazing with our venue and decorations. HIGHLY recommend him for any type of event!

DJ Squirrel 6
    Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Mike

Mike Guirguis · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent experience.

David, aka DJ Squirrel, did a great job on our wedding day. We asked him to DJ our rehearsal hour and reception, MC, set up uplights at the venue. All went great. He uses RGB LED lights, so we were able to choose the color that best suited our theme. He MCed/introduced everyone, and was able to accommodate us when we went slightly off schedule. He was very attentive and made sure to be around the entire time in case we needed anything. He was able to play requests and was also able to integrate foreign music for the dance hour as we requested.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tonya Marks · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Review

Excellent DJ, so glad we picked him for our wedding day! Couldn’t have asked for someone better and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2019

DJ Squirrel helped to make my wedding day extra special!

DJ squirrel kept in touch to help bring my vision to light on my wedding day! He was very flexible and on point when some of my timeline didn’t go as planned. He is such a great DJ! The photo booth he provides was exceptional as well! He is very professional and made my day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Katie Neave · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome DJ for the wedding of my dreams, DJ Squirrel is the best!

DJ Squirrel does an awesome job. He's great with responding quickly to any questions, professional, great quality of work. He played everything I wanted to hear plus some, did a great job at keeping the event on track and getting the crowd involved. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mat G · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome DJ!

DJ Squirrel was awesome for our wedding! We highly recommend him for anyone planning a wedding or any other event needing DJ services. He had everyone out on the dance floor the entire night and we heard nothing but compliments all night from our family and friends. Thanks again for everything and helping us celebrate our day!

Thanks,

Mat & Joana

Sent on 10/17/2018

Laurelle Teagno · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing and super easy to work with

David was super easy to work and services where amazing whould recommend him to any one

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/14/2018

Best DJ around!!

DJ Squirrel was AWESOME!!! We loved having him be apart of our wedding reception. He was very accommodating with us and last minute changes. He had the dance floor full of guests all night! Definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. We have absolutely no regrets with choosing him to be our DJ!

Richard & Wendy Freeman
    Wedding date 7/14/2018

Sent on 11/14/2018

Andrew · Married on 06/23/2018

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring DJ Squirrel for any event that you may be hosting, as I know I will be using him again the next time I need music/entertainment. We had zero issues with DJ Squirrel, and in fact he catered the entire evening to our needs, which were somewhat specific. I've never seen the dance floor so packed at a wedding, and that is exactly what we were shooting for. Great guy, great DJ, you will not be disappointed.

Mike · Married on 05/11/2018

Squirrel was amazing! He was punctual to the venue, helped my wife and I if there was anything we needed, and was great towards our guests. Definitely the best out there

Sent on 08/23/2018

Nada · Married on 01/18/2018

DJ squirrel was so incredibly fun!

Our DJ was so great! He integrated Arabic and English music so well and always had people on the dance floor. He was interactive with the crowd and could feel when it was time to transition. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Squirrel is amazing! He was so easy to work with, and I really appreciated the helpful questionnaires he provided to help us decide on songs, pacing of the reception, etc. He made sure to think of everything we might need. With his help, the day was seamless and everyone had a great time on the dance floor!

Laurel · Married on 10/21/2017

After my husband proposed the wedding planning started immediately. His major concern was “better than good” entertainment. After numerous recommendations we decided to contact DJ Squirrel. It was a no brainer after our first conversation. He made this part of the planning super easy, and for once wedding planning was enjoyable. I requested uplighting, not only did he make sure we saw the exact color of the lighting allowing us to chose the perfect color but he also set it up the day of without direction and it exceeded my expectations. I was also one of those brides who changed song choices at the very end and decided I needed him thirty minutes before said time - not once did he complain or say he couldn’t! Our wedding was awesome because we chose “better than good” entertainment. Many of our guests complimented our choice in entertainment. We highly recommend DJ Squirrel!!

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2017

David (DJ Squirrel) was phenomenal! He was in contact with us up until the big day to ensure everything was taken care of/all are musical requests were made! It was a great mix that kept the night going from dinner all they way through dancing. Everyone was up on their feet. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ!! Thank you David!! :)

DJ Squirrel 7
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Brittani · Married on 07/16/2017

DJ Squirrel really made our reception AMAZING! He made sure everyone was having an amazing time!! I would highly recommend him to be apart of anyone’s special day!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Corrin · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Squirrel was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding day! Being in the wedding industry, I know first hand how important it is to have a GOOD DJ. They make or break the reception, and DJ Squirrel kept the party going until it was time to go! We are so thankful for him and all that he did for us before and on our wedding day! If you are looking for a DJ that will bring all your wedding guests to the dance floor and keep them there all night, DJ Squirrel is your man!!

Lucy · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Squirrel was a delight to work with. He was recommended by a mutual friend and he couldn't have been nicer. He DJ's an outdoor wedding in Franklin, VA for my daughter and he was patient with her when she changed her play list several times. He provided her opening march music, her return march music and all the music for first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance, plus for the throwing of bridal bouquet and garter. The dance music he played was perfect. We couldn't have had a better DJ for my daughter's beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2017

I am so glad my husband and I chose DJ Squirrel for our wedding!! He was professional, easy to work with, helpful, and very personable. DJ Squirrel went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. He exceeded our expectations and I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding DJ!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Marisa · Married on 12/17/2016

He is a wonderful DJ! The music was amazing and he kept the crowd dancing the entire reception. He was always aware of the time and announced everything on time. He kept the reception fun and flowing. We were very pleased and he definitely made the evening! I highly recommend him to help with any event! Our wedding reception was a hit!! He is very flexible and professional. He gave us tons of songs to pick from to help make a decision such as with tossing of the bouquet and walking into the reception. Highly recommend him and his business!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Sergio · Married on 11/25/2016

David is an awesome and a great friend! He went all out for my wedding day, his skills and passion are second to none! Best DJ in Virginia and probably best Dj in any state! Great Guy

DJ Squirrel 8

Jason · Married on 06/18/2016

David was extremely helpful and knowledgable in the entire process of customizing his dj services for our wedding. He met with and talked with us as much as we needed to get all our wants and needs met with the ceremony and reception, and excelled with our timeline of events. On the day of, he was fully involved and ready to go on time , and helped the whole day go so much better than we could have hoped for.

Robyn · Married on 05/29/2016

David (DJ Squirrel) made our night. Everyone still tells us how amazing and fun our wedding was. We had a day of coordinator who wasn't fulfilling her duties and keeping the timeline, thank goodness for Squirrel, he kept us on track and was so mindful. The music was perfect, played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't. I never wanted to night to end, you couldn't keep us off of the dance floor. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you, Squirrel for helping make our night so special.

Suzanne · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Squrriel is a number 10 in my book! He's was a true professional from the start to the finish. DJ Squrriel made my daughter, Rebecca's wedding a true celebration with music. I would highly recommend DJ Squrriel for any type of event. Keep up bringing the tunes and we'll keep dancing!!!

DJ Squirrel 9
    DJ Squirrel 10
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Megan · Married on 05/01/2015

We had the honor of having David DJ our wedding in Leesburg, VA and it was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! To begin, David is one of the most genuine people we have ever met. Not only did he stay in contact with us throughout the whole planning process, but he also took the time to ask us for specific songs we wanted to hear... He even went out of his way to find some lesser-known songs to play per our request! His timing was perfect for every introduction and he turned the reception into the best dance party we have ever been apart of. Without David our wedding would've not been what it was- the best day of our lives. I would recommend him time and time again for any function where you need a reliable, talented and fun DJ. Thanks again David!

Sent on 03/05/2018