DJ Spynfo Reviews

DJ Spynfo 7
  • Janelle

Janelle Williams Opoku · Getting married on 12/04/2019

We danced all night!!!

"Mr. Matrimony" was AMAZING!! He and his team got our guests moving and kept them dancing all night. The mix of music was just what we were looking for to cover all bases for our crowd. Our guests have raved about the music and overall energy at our wedding reception for days! We had a great time!! I can't wait to refer him to someone else...you can't go wrong!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    DJ Spynfo 9
    DJ Spynfo 10
    DJ Spynfo 11
  • O

Olivia Huppert · Married on 04/28/2019

the best!!

Mr.Matrimony/DJ Spynfo was absolutely amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor at all times and played all of our favorite music. He was flexible and was extremely responsive, which is so helpful when planning a wedding! Not only were his services amazing, he has a great personality that anyone would love! I was so lucky that I booked him and was not disappointed, he put his own spin on things and kept our guests engaged— so much fun!! We were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Charmaine

Charmaine Corlette · Married on 04/20/2019

DJ Spynfo knows how to get the crowd going!

DJ Spynfo is super professional, totally amazing and really takes him job serious. It was a great experience.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Party Rocker

I hired DJ Spynfo for my wedding in February and he rocked!!!!! I found him on wedding wire and decided to hire him after reading reviews and seeing videos of him in action, I was so pleased and happy with his service he kept my family and friends on the dance floor and we had a fantastic time I loved his musical selections and his overall performance I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Margie · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Spynfo was amazing! We had a destination wedding in La Romana, Dominican Republic on February 15, 2019, and we flew him out for it. He kept out guest dancing the entire night! He did a good job of reading the crowd and keeping them entertained. I loved the way he kicked off the party as well. He played a musical game that grabbed their attention from the beginning and broke the ice. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or party! I am sure we will use him again for future events. After the wedding, everyone was complimenting the DJ and another guest is even considering him for their wedding in NYC.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Nichole · Married on 02/14/2019

Review of DJ for our wedding

Dj spynfo was great to work with! He was very helpful with song selections, very professional, and responsive. Our guest loved the him and how he kept the party going!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cynthia Toussaint-Crawford · Married on 02/02/2019

Destination Wedding In Aruba

Having DJ Spynfo host our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the beginning Spynfo was very responsive and professional with all his communications. He sat down with us and discussed in detail the vision of our dream wedding. Having a destination wedding can be very complicated with securing equipment and planning coordinating travel schedule. DJ Spynfo made those task much easier by accommodating to our event schedules and helping us secure equipment (for a reasonable price) on the Island of Aruba.

His energy was felt by both the guest and wedding party throughout the reception. Spynfo has an unbelievable ability to make those around him feel both welcomed and comfortable upon immediately meeting them. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! I would recommend Spynfo to any person or couple looking for a great DJ to host their wedding reception or upcoming event. Our guests are still raving about how great he was.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    DJ Spynfo 12
    DJ Spynfo 13
    DJ Spynfo 14

Lady · Married on 11/23/2018

Spynfo is more than a master of ceremonies...he is a vibe creator! Trust us and book him now...there is no way you will regret it!

Where do I start! SPYNFO is AMAZING. He was the first vendor that we booked after getting engaged, as my wife wanted someone who make our day a celebration of love and memories through music. Spynfo did that and more!! Throughout planning he was extremely responsive, detail oriented, helpful, and accommodating. At the reception he made sure that the entire wedding was a vibe! The night flowed seamlessly with a packed dance floor. The reception was so fun that our families are still talking about the day months later. If you want a professional energetic and all around awesome DJ then Mr Matrimony is who you want. My cousins and friends are all considering Spynfo's services for their weddings, and you should too. He does not disappoint!!! -The Larmores

Sent on 01/29/2019

Victor Ascencio · Married on 10/28/2018

Marvelous DJ

This DJ is worth every penny. We was professional and as well as courteous. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Paul-Ann · Married on 09/30/2018

Jamaican Wedding

Dj Spynfo brought the exact music and tempo to the weddin. There was no point in time of the wedding that anyone was sitting down. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

So, so good!!

DJ Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony did an amazing job at our wedding!! Our guests had a blast, and they were able to keep ALL of our guests on the dance floor for the entire night! They were extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice given their experience, and worked with us to get the right music for the mood and crowd. ALL of our guests remarked on how fun the DJ’s were, and how good they were with getting everyone moving. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    DJ Spynfo 15

RandA · Married on 09/22/2018

Guest are still texting us about our wedding to give compliments to the DJ! As the Bride and Groom we felt like every effort was made to ensure we have a great day. The dance floor was packed! Very easy to work with and accommodating. Couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you for everything! We have so many memorable moments and we greatly appreciate you.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Camille Grace Lawrence · Married on 09/13/2018

Amazing!

I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT! Everyone from each generation was present on the dance floor, even people who don't normally dance at family events! My grandparents who have trouble walking made sure people held them up to get their two step on! The music selection was perfect, I heard every song I wanted to hear and every time I stepped away to thank our guests I was running right back to the dance floor. From our first communication DJ SPYNFO was very professional and helpful. The months leading up to the wedding date he listened to every request and even provided sound equipment last minute to help our live musicians during the ceremony. I would recommend booking the highest package with the custom monogram, mics, flat screens and lighting because it's so worth it! Everyone who attended said our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to because it was a party all night long! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ SPYNFO for any event moving forward and I'm beyond grateful for his professionalism, great taste in music and making sure every moment was perfect!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/22/2018

Where do I began speaking about this master party starter? DJ Spynfo gave us everything that we asked for and more. We wanted a blessed ceremony and a party reception. DJ Spynfo made sure that the tone was set for both! He asked for a list of music and everything that we asked to be played he made sure was done, which definitely kept our ceremony and reception in the flow we were looking for. We had a wide range of age groups at our wedding from age 12 - 84 and not one person was sitting in their seats. Everyone was up on the dance floor partying and I was told from everyone that this was the best wedding that they've been too. I've been to other weddings that he has done and i've always been impressed but by far ours was the best. (Just a little bias :-) ) Thank you Spynfo for exceeding all of our expectations and we look forward to using you in the future for other events.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    DJ Spynfo 21
    DJ Spynfo 22
    DJ Spynfo 23

Tiffany · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Spynfo was AMAZING!!! He created the party vibe my husband and I wanted. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the DJ was. Would book 1000xs more.

Spynfo, thankyou for helping to make our day the best.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mae-Sue · Married on 07/19/2018

DJ Spynfo was a great addition to our magical night. The music was one of the most important things to us, and DJ Spynfo played an awesome selection that appealed to the whole crowd!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Naa-Norley · Married on 07/14/2018

Our big day was perfect largely due to DJ Spynfo! My family is Ghanaian, so we wanted someone who knew West African music well and could also cater to our love of hip hop, R&B, and reggae. It was a tall order and DJ Sypnfo was more than able to deliver. So many of my guests complimented him and we danced the whole night.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Marilyn · Married on 07/01/2018

On our wedding day, my wife looked amazingly beautiful… and my mind was entrapped with seeing the grace and beauty of the woman who would soon become my wife walked down the aisle to the sounds of Kem humming from the speakers of DJ Spynfo, and at that moment I cried from joy. Music is the lifeline of expressions, the emotional detail that accentuates the moment of truth in the heart of every one of us, and any person that can influence the flow of music and emotion with great accuracy can set a symphony that calms the soul and DJ Spynfo has that type of style. The ability to make the unfamiliar, familiar, with microphone check control while mixing the sounds that put the smile on the faces of the young and old is like being an ambassador of entertainment! Our entire night was worry-free and satisfying for my wife and me, which leaves us with the recommendation to said, “DJ Spynfo helped us to relax and enjoy our wedding so he’s worth the hire.” We give DJ Spynfo a ten plus in every category… money well spent!
    Thanks Immensely
    Mr. and Mrs. Simmons

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • The Queens

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

Let me tell you, DJSpynfo is the isht!! He did a great job at recognizing that people were not at a level of comfortability to get up and stay moving around. He incorporates a table game to get ppl familiar or comfortable with one another. He and his mcee had complete crowd control and 100% rocked it! Tons of people including staff from the venue expressed how much fun he was and inquired how we found him. He's very charismatic and a real humble guy. Work ethic speaks for itself and pricing is very fair. We'll never use another DJ for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    DJ Spynfo 24

Amy · Married on 06/06/2018

Love the services offered by DJ Spynfo. The DJ was great with the selection of music and requests from all of the guests and the prices were reasonable for the professional work you are getting. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Anjelica · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so glad we were able to book DJ Spynfo for our June 10, 2017 wedding. From my very first email to the end of our wedding reception, Spynfo was responsive, flexible and professional. We booked Spynfo because music and a fun and engaging MC are both important for a great party. We wanted a skilled DJ who can read a crowd and play the right songs at the right moment. DJ Spynfo did just that and kept everyone on the dance floor. Our guests raved about him! If you're looking for a DJ who will engage your guests and get the party going, please do not look any further than DJ Spynfo. Don't wait...book DJ Spynfo!! You will be so glad you did!

Thank you Spynfo for making our wedding day the party we always wanted!

- The Rahjelica Wedding 6.10.17

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/24/2018

If I could give more stars I would- DJ Spynfo was everything. My husband and I got married on Thursday, 5 days later my family and friends are still talking about our music. First, let me start by saying he’s punctual, for every email or text message sent, Spynfo got back to me within a reasonable time. Second, he’s knowledgeable. We met early in 2017 and discussed the genres of music we’d want, everything we selected he produced at the wedding- and then some, talk about knowing your audience. Getting our guests on the dance floor I thought would be a challenge as we had a wide range in age, Spynfo made that transition easy, everyone had a great time! Lastly, he’s approachable and a people person. There’s nothing worse than having a vendor who is unavailable, unapproachable or downright rude. Without reservation, I recommend Spynfo for ANY event! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again !!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shaniqua · Married on 05/18/2018

My wedding was on 5.18.18! It was one of the best day of my life. My husband and I was looking for someone who can meet our expectation's and hype up the crowd. Must I say my DJ did just that..... Everyone was one the dance floor including us. I forgot that I was wearing my wedding dress because I have having so much. He played the best of the best and I would recommend him to anyone. He's very professional and friendly and I'm so upset that I forgot to take a regular picture with him wearing my dress. I was on the dance floor all night my wedding is a night that I will always remember.

Thank you DJ Spynfo for your excellence service and making our wedding day memorial!
    Love,
    Shaniqua & Giany

Sent on 05/29/2018
    DJ Spynfo 25

David · Married on 05/12/2018

Good food. Good people. Good music.
    DJ Spynfo is a master of ceremony. If you want someone who is responsive, a professional, and can deal with the craziness of a wedding and all of the emotions in between BOOK THIS GENTLEMAN. One stop shop for lighting, music, and emcee and he has been DJing for well over a decade for broadcast radio, weddings, and all types of events. He didn't miss a beat.

Sent on 06/30/2018