Dj Sparks Events Reviews

Dj Sparks Events 4
Dj Sparks Events 5
Dj Sparks Events 6

Luis · Married on 01/01/2018

Tony did a great job! On time! Totally changed the atmosphere! Threw one hell of a party! I give him 10 thumbs up!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you very much Luis for your review. I'm blessed for the opportunity to serve you and your guests.

Santiago · Married on 12/28/2017

It was an awesome day! Tony made sure everything was perfect. He was able to set up in three different locations for our Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He displayed professionalism from day one and will be the DJ I contact for any future parties. Everyone was talking about how great the DJ was at the end of the night. Tony thank you very much. You did an outstanding job.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Santiago, as well as your business. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Teresa · Married on 12/28/2017

From the first time we met Tony in person until our wedding day, Tony was so accommodating, helpful, and professional. It was important for us to have someone who was bilingual and was comfortable playing a variety of music genres- he played everything from pop, classic songs, merengue, and salsa. Tony was very flexible as we had three different locations for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He helped us pick great songs for each part of our wedding day and kept our guests on the dance floor. It was especially great of him to translate our best man and maid of honor's speeches so all our guests could understand. I would definitely recommend using Tony for future events! Thanks Tony!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words, Teresa. Serving you and Santiago was a pleasure, and your friendship since that moment has been a treasure to me.

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Angel “Dj Legna” was sent on behalf of Dj Sparks and he did not just a good job but an amazing job!!! This Dj made my father retirement party one for the books great music, and even a great hype man to make sure the party never lost life! Thank you again guys deffiently will book you for all our major parties or events!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Dj Sparks Events 7
    Dj Sparks Events 8

J · Married on 11/11/2017

I had a surprise retirement party for my father and Dj Legna was perfect had all the music I requested for my dad and kept the party going. Everyone had fun and I would recommend anybody to use Dj Sparks events they are the best around.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Dj Sparks Events 9

Michael · Married on 11/05/2017

Tony was awesome he helped us down the road all u need to know are what songs and he helps u put them in order. Super awesome guy. Great price. And everyone had fun. And danced.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Alex · Married on 11/03/2017

DJ sparks did an excellent job for our wedding. He was prepared and played exactly what we asked him. He was friendly and did an excellent job hosting as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Rekha · Married on 09/23/2017

He was amazing. Not only were his DJ skills awesome, he was just a really nice person. He was super accommodating and was very kind to my family and the guests. His set up was great, he had excellent lights and the sound was perfect. Highly Highly Recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ sparks was very professional, reliable and on time he always respond to any questions in mind, and he made my special day memorable. Great music he played what we requested, If needed he was open minded with great suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that will require a DJ for any occasion.. Thanks again

Sent on 09/24/2017

Joanna · Married on 09/14/2017

DJ did a wonderful job, we hired him for our annual Halloween party , great music !!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Cesar you were amazing. You kept us and the guest dancing all night. You were super attentive with last minute changes. From the coctail hour to the end the music was the best. The lighting and your layout on the stage was brilliant. You were super prepared. Words cannot express how greatful we are. Definitely will recommend your services for anyone. Our wedding was a blast. Thanks!!!!!! 5 stars for everything.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Vennessa · Married on 07/15/2017

Highly recommended! Very professional and personalable. Looking forward to future parties with DJ Sparks as our entertainment.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Michael · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing DJ and cool person! Had the crowd on the dance floor the entire party. Highly recommended, you will not regret hiring DJ Sparks for your future entertainment.

Sent on 07/18/2017

TATIANA · Married on 07/07/2017

Tony was very flexible and fun yet professional. He did an awesome job with the music and he was very attentive to my needs. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Annette · Married on 05/27/2017

Dj Sparks Events were amazing. They are very professional. They took the time to get to know us, and really paid attention to the details we wanted. Will book them again for future events.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Annette. I'm glad that Dj ROMA was able to provide you and your family with great service. You and Manny are amazing people, and we are glad to have you as clients, but very blessed to consider you friends. Have a wonderful time together from now on.

Sean · Married on 03/18/2017

Tony was great and the wedding was a huge success! If you're looking for a awesome DJ and an great person to work with, look no further.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. May you and your lovely wife enjoy many years to come full of happiness and joy.

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2017

Anthony is very outgoing and I would recommend everyone to have Anthony has your DJ. He did an outstanding job at my wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica for letting me serve you on such a special day. I hope you and Kevin have the happiest of lives together.

Brenda · Married on 03/03/2017

Very professional and caring. He was highly recommended and I do as well. He takes the time to know you. My daughter's wedding was a great success.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Nallita · Married on 02/25/2017

I heard DJ Sparks spinning while attending a friend's wedding. I knew immediately that I wanted him to DJ at our wedding. His energy is great, he's a good hype man, and most importantly he knows his crowd! Everyone was dancing at my wedding and complimented his music selections. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Sharon · Married on 02/21/2017

Tony (D.J. Sparks) is the ultimate professional. He'll give all to your event. We love him!

Our event was a huge party not a wedding. We had about 300 present. The guests were in the over 55 age range but Tony captured their attention and admiration. He played music prior to dinner and for dancing afterward. Responses from the guests were 100% favorable. I'm sure we'll have him back in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon! It was a delight to serve you and your club. I look forward to it again next year! Thank you for the business.

Jennifer · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Sparks was very accommodating and friendly. He was very open to hearing our requests and vision for our special day and was easily accessible, which is nice when crazy wedding planning takes you into odd hours of the day. The songs he played were great and the dance floor was never empty! We felt like we were working with a friend as opposed to a business relationship, which we loved! He also provided our uplighting which made the room look beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Sharon · Married on 10/21/2016

Amazing smile, great with getting the crowd involved and dancing.Funny and fun. knows his music and just all around amazing.. will hire him again

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to serve and please.

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2016

DJ Sparks was amazing in every aspect. He had done a wedding for some friends of ours, and we decided after our engagement he would be the best guy for the job. He was also very affordable.
    We know it can be tough to manage such a diverse age group, but we feel he handled it very well. I would recommend him for any wedding. As a matter of fact, we are going to a wedding in February of next year where he will be the DJ.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, your husband, and your guests. Dj Sparks Events wishes you both the very best in your new life together. And yes... I'm looking forward to the next one!

Cayla · Married on 09/16/2016

DJ Sparks was great! He was able to get the crowd involved and dancing. I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words Cayla! It was a pleasure serving.

Vanessa · Married on 04/23/2016

Excellent DJ professionalism! DJ Spark really knows how to get the party started while providing a wide range of music selection. While searching for the DJ of your wedding can be a challenge I am certain my husband and I picked the best DJ for our special day!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Vanessa. I'm very grateful for the opportunity you gave us, and look forward to being a help in the future.