Dj Sparks Events Reviews

72 Reviews for Dj Sparks Events

• Kimberly

Kimberly T. · Married on 04/03/2021

Incredible!

The best DJ my (now) husband and I have ever had the pleasure of working with! We had a blast! He made our whole night AMAZING!! Look NO FURTHER he is the DJ you want for ANY event!! He kept the party going non stop and I.LIKE.TO.GET.DOWN!! You will thank me one day if you book him!

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley S. · Married on 02/20/2021

Look no further, he’s the best!

DJ Sparks did such an amazing job. He kept the party going. The dance floor was packed at all times. He arrived early, set up, and made sure everything went smoothly. He was very communicative in making sure he had our song requests for our wedding. He was all around just amazing. I highly recommend

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 01/31/2021

Amazing DJ

DJ Tony Sparks is amazing! We had so many special songs, cute little skits and sentimental moments that he executed perfectly. He got the crowd up and dancing and kept the vibe going all night. Everyone was complimenting his fun
    and energetic personality. We didn't have a single complaint!

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing DJ

I have nothing but amazing things to say about DJ Tony Sparks. If you want a DJ that will get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there all night long then he is your guy. Tony Called me a few days before my wedding to make sure there were no changes to the songs I wanted. After, speaking to him for 30 minutes I felt at ease and reassured that my day would go just as I had pictured. He is very professional, down to earth, humble, and passionate about his job. I got so many compliments about him and he even helped me with a last-minute surprise dance I decided to do for my husband. I am so pleased with DJ Tony's work and I can't wait to book him again for future events.

Sent on 01/15/2021

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your heart felt feedback! It was a pleasure serving you and SuperMan. I also look forward to the next opportunity to party with you. I pray you have the best of life alongside one another.

Joey A. · Married on 08/01/2020

Awesome!!!!

⚡️Tony Sparks⚡️ helped us have an awesome night for my parents 50th anniversary! he guided every moment of the events and lead us into an incredible dance party the rest of the night. Our guests we’re on the dance floor the whole night! He did an excellent job!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Chris C. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing DJ

Fun and professional - very accommodating and engaging with our guests. Would 100% recommend DJ Sparks Events

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Synthia

Synthia D. · Married on 09/29/2019

Five stars isn’t enough

I could not have asked for a better DJ/emcee. Tony went above and beyond with his services. Making sure the timeline ran smoothly, keeping the party going constantly and becoming more than just a vendor but a guest. I cannot express my thanks for his amazing services. Thank you Tony for doing what you do so well!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Katie P. · Married on 09/14/2019

Totally Awesome DJ!

We hired DJ Tony Sparks to DJ our wedding. He’s awesome and incredibly fun! He provided me with an organized playlist of all the songs I wanted to hear and stuck to it...incorporating his own take on the dance music. Needless to say, the dance floor was never empty! My husband and I are completely happy with choosing him as our DJ on our extra special day and recommend him for any future events. Thanks, Tony!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Emi U. · Married on 07/20/2019

Crushed it!

I had the pleasure of getting to work with Tony as my wedding DJ and he was just amazing! He did the best job reading the crowd, keeping the energy going, managing all of the special requests from my bridal party, and making sure everyone was on the dance floor all night! Absolute rave reviews the next day from all of my guests about how much they loved the music!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lanessa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

DJ Sparks was amazing during the consultation! He was very professional and and answered all my questions. He listened to all our suggestions and very responsive to all my emails. Can’t wait for the day to come July 2 for him to make our night amazing and the talk for years to come. Totally recommend!!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Aw! Thank you! I can' wait either. We're going rock! Thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure and honor of being a part of this night. A lot is going into this and we appreciate every bit of it. Our highest efforts and abilities will all be poured that night.

Melissa B. · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ ever!

Tony is wonderful! So personable, informative and great to work with. He even helped give me a collaboration of song ideas for my wedding was I was a little lost. Everything went perfect the day of, he kept the party going and everyone loved him. We will be using him in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa. Serving you guys was a blast. Enjoy yourself being Mrs. Hock. I'll be here whenever you guys need me again.

Liliana · Married on 02/17/2019

Tony has been wonderful to work with from day one. Very professional and always timely on sending and responding to messages. The music and the lighting were amazing!! Everyone had a great time. We were extremely pleased with our DJ. Highly recommended

Sent on 08/28/2017

Robert T. · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent DJ

Tony is the man. Tony is the one vendor you can count on to make your day great. He was very organized and had a backup plan for everything.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I wish you and Mrs. Thompson the very best in your new life together.

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

A Blast to Work With & Keeps The Crowd Alive!!!!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Tony! From inquiring about his services, to booking, to planning, to day of - he made my husband and I feel like we were his only clients. He was so excited and dedicated to our event, something I felt was really special seeing as it’s something he (and other wedding vendors) do events like ours every week. Tony has a wonderful personality and kept our reception flowing and lively. I would recommend his services 1000 x over. Thank you, Tony for being one of our favorite vendors and being a part of our day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jezlyn V. · Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful!

Dj tony sparks was wonderful for our event! He was bilingual so it was beyond perfect for my Puerto Rican wedding, and he kept the party going! He was amazing. We got a ton of compliments on him!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Abigail · Married on 10/07/2018

We had the best of the best, it was truly a fairytale, our guest only sat down for dinner and the dance floor was LIT! We got exactly what we wanted and more. Thank you so much Junior and team!
    -Abby & Ray

Sent on 10/08/2018

Dani · Married on 10/06/2018

I went to a lot of weddings this summer, and Tony was by far my favorite DJ! Tony made for a fun, personable, and exciting reception. If he's willing to travel up north, I'll definitely recommend my friends to use him.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome Experience. Awesome DJ

What can I say; Tony(DJ Sparks) is the man. Tony DJ'ed our wedding; From the start of the planning process to the end, DJ Sparks made the process of finding music for our wedding stress free. Tony is easy to talk to, very attentive, and definitely takes his craft seriously. He keeps things moving(on schedule) and you moving on the dance floor. It was a blessing finding him and he was one of the talks of the wedding afterwards. I definitely recommended Tony and DJ Sparks Events; you will not be disappointed. Thanks for everything Tony.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Marlene · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Sparks was a pleasure to work with! He offered great suggestions to add excitement to our 50th Wedding Anniversary party. The process to schedule him was very efficient and professional. He queued up the music perfectly for the various activities at our party. We would recommend DJ Sparks without hesitation.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tony · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Tony Sparks provided great energy and music for my Parents 50th Anniversary. He easily found requested songs that were part of a slideshow and my parents dance. He kept the party flowing and going!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/15/2018

Cesar couldn't have been more awesome of a DJ! He went above and beyond, assisting us with keeping the caterer in check, keeping the reception flowing on time, and overall just a super nice guy. There couldn't possibly be a better DJ service out there! You guys are simply the best!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We were very pleased with Tony and the entire process from hiring to the end of our reception. He was easy to work with and had wonderful input on the timeline for the evening and suggestions on things we were unsure of. He is truly passionate about music and providing the best services possible for your special day. He kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor. His pricing was more than reasonable and we would use him again in a heartbeat. He shows up early and ready to work! I really can't say enough good things about Tony. He made our wedding day complete! Thanks Tony!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Adriane · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Sparks was great! All of my guests had a great time & kept everyone entertained! I already booked him for my next event!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you, Adriane, for the business relationship. I'm very grateful and excited to be working with you guys.

Angelica · Married on 06/09/2018

Una persona muy responsable y dedicada a su trabajo. Lo recomiendo excelente persona y muy profesional en lo que hace. Tiene flexibilidad con las músicas q prefieres ánima su actividad con mucha actitud. Y sobre todo una buena persona que ama su trabajo.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Muchas gracias por sus palabras, Angelica. Fue un placer servile a usted y su familia en un día tan importante. Aquí estaré la próxima vez que me necesite.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Want to have the time of your life at your wedding?? You need to hire Dj Sparks! Tony was such a joy to work with! He made choosing songs for our wedding so easy. At our wedding Tony had everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone grooving. The songs we had chosen came to life and made our special day that special. Through this experience we had the best Dj ever and now we gained a friend that we will always have!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! It was a pleasure serving you, your husband, family, and guests. I was honored to be a part of it, and I'm truly grateful for the friendship. I will always be a phone call away. Enjoy your new life and happiness.