Dj Sparks Events Reviews

Dj Sparks Events 5
Dj Sparks Events 6

Emi Ulakovic · Married on 07/20/2019

Crushed it!

I had the pleasure of getting to work with Tony as my wedding DJ and he was just amazing! He did the best job reading the crowd, keeping the energy going, managing all of the special requests from my bridal party, and making sure everyone was on the dance floor all night! Absolute rave reviews the next day from all of my guests about how much they loved the music!

Sent on 07/29/2019

LaNessa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

DJ Sparks was amazing during the consultation! He was very professional and and answered all my questions. He listened to all our suggestions and very responsive to all my emails. Can’t wait for the day to come July 2 for him to make our night amazing and the talk for years to come. Totally recommend!!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Aw! Thank you! I can' wait either. We're going rock! Thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure and honor of being a part of this night. A lot is going into this and we appreciate every bit of it. Our highest efforts and abilities will all be poured that night.

Melissa Burns · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ ever!

Tony is wonderful! So personable, informative and great to work with. He even helped give me a collaboration of song ideas for my wedding was I was a little lost. Everything went perfect the day of, he kept the party going and everyone loved him. We will be using him in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa. Serving you guys was a blast. Enjoy yourself being Mrs. Hock. I'll be here whenever you guys need me again.

Liliana · Married on 02/17/2019

Tony has been wonderful to work with from day one. Very professional and always timely on sending and responding to messages. The music and the lighting were amazing!! Everyone had a great time. We were extremely pleased with our DJ. Highly recommended

Sent on 08/28/2017

Robert Thompson · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent DJ

Tony is the man. Tony is the one vendor you can count on to make your day great. He was very organized and had a backup plan for everything.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I wish you and Mrs. Thompson the very best in your new life together.

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

A Blast to Work With & Keeps The Crowd Alive!!!!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Tony! From inquiring about his services, to booking, to planning, to day of - he made my husband and I feel like we were his only clients. He was so excited and dedicated to our event, something I felt was really special seeing as it’s something he (and other wedding vendors) do events like ours every week. Tony has a wonderful personality and kept our reception flowing and lively. I would recommend his services 1000 x over. Thank you, Tony for being one of our favorite vendors and being a part of our day!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Dj Sparks Events 7

Jezlyn Vargas · Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful!

Dj tony sparks was wonderful for our event! He was bilingual so it was beyond perfect for my Puerto Rican wedding, and he kept the party going! He was amazing. We got a ton of compliments on him!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Abigail · Married on 10/07/2018

We had the best of the best, it was truly a fairytale, our guest only sat down for dinner and the dance floor was LIT! We got exactly what we wanted and more. Thank you so much Junior and team!
    -Abby & Ray

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Dj Sparks Events 8

Dani · Married on 10/06/2018

I went to a lot of weddings this summer, and Tony was by far my favorite DJ! Tony made for a fun, personable, and exciting reception. If he's willing to travel up north, I'll definitely recommend my friends to use him.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome Experience. Awesome DJ

What can I say; Tony(DJ Sparks) is the man. Tony DJ'ed our wedding; From the start of the planning process to the end, DJ Sparks made the process of finding music for our wedding stress free. Tony is easy to talk to, very attentive, and definitely takes his craft seriously. He keeps things moving(on schedule) and you moving on the dance floor. It was a blessing finding him and he was one of the talks of the wedding afterwards. I definitely recommended Tony and DJ Sparks Events; you will not be disappointed. Thanks for everything Tony.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Marlene · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Sparks was a pleasure to work with! He offered great suggestions to add excitement to our 50th Wedding Anniversary party. The process to schedule him was very efficient and professional. He queued up the music perfectly for the various activities at our party. We would recommend DJ Sparks without hesitation.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tony · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Tony Sparks provided great energy and music for my Parents 50th Anniversary. He easily found requested songs that were part of a slideshow and my parents dance. He kept the party flowing and going!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/15/2018

Cesar couldn't have been more awesome of a DJ! He went above and beyond, assisting us with keeping the caterer in check, keeping the reception flowing on time, and overall just a super nice guy. There couldn't possibly be a better DJ service out there! You guys are simply the best!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We were very pleased with Tony and the entire process from hiring to the end of our reception. He was easy to work with and had wonderful input on the timeline for the evening and suggestions on things we were unsure of. He is truly passionate about music and providing the best services possible for your special day. He kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor. His pricing was more than reasonable and we would use him again in a heartbeat. He shows up early and ready to work! I really can't say enough good things about Tony. He made our wedding day complete! Thanks Tony!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Adriane · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Sparks was great! All of my guests had a great time & kept everyone entertained! I already booked him for my next event!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you, Adriane, for the business relationship. I'm very grateful and excited to be working with you guys.

Angelica · Married on 06/09/2018

Una persona muy responsable y dedicada a su trabajo. Lo recomiendo excelente persona y muy profesional en lo que hace. Tiene flexibilidad con las músicas q prefieres ánima su actividad con mucha actitud. Y sobre todo una buena persona que ama su trabajo.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Muchas gracias por sus palabras, Angelica. Fue un placer servile a usted y su familia en un día tan importante. Aquí estaré la próxima vez que me necesite.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Want to have the time of your life at your wedding?? You need to hire Dj Sparks! Tony was such a joy to work with! He made choosing songs for our wedding so easy. At our wedding Tony had everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone grooving. The songs we had chosen came to life and made our special day that special. Through this experience we had the best Dj ever and now we gained a friend that we will always have!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! It was a pleasure serving you, your husband, family, and guests. I was honored to be a part of it, and I'm truly grateful for the friendship. I will always be a phone call away. Enjoy your new life and happiness.

Andrea · Married on 05/03/2018

Dj Sparks was great, he was helpful in song selections and made our wedding memorable.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2018

Tony, was phenomenal. Played everything I asked and kept the crowd on the dance floor. Would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Vega, for your kind words! Serving you and Jamie was a great honor. I'm grateful for the opportunity. I had a heck of a time there. Your family, your friends, they were all amazing. It's no wonder you guys have and will continue to enjoy a life of happiness and wonders together. May God bless you, Jamie, and your lovely children in His loving kindness.

Henry · Married on 02/10/2018

Tony was very professional, had a profiecent knowledge of how to orchestrate our wedding. Caesar was our DJ and he was very punctual, curtious, and professional. Had a great mix of
    music to everyone’s liking. Was a pleasure using DJSparks

Sent on 06/25/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Henry, as well as the chance to serve you and your family on such a wonderful day. We'll be here for you next time you need us.

Miranda · Married on 02/03/2018

Tony was awesome the entire process, always quick to respond and professional. We had DJ Roma at our wedding on 2.3.18, he was hands down the BEST I've ever seen. When the bride (me) was running late. He came to me with the schedule and quickly re-vamped it. He kept everything running SUPER smooth, and did the specific things I requested with no question. He definitely helped make our day incredibly special. Thank you Roma for all that you did, you were AWESOME!!

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further. These are your guys!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Miranda. I'm so glad Dj ROMA was able to provide the highend quality of service it's come to be expected from us. I'm forever grateful to you and Ray for the business, and wish you both the very best in your marriage. We will be here for you, wating to serve you on your next event.

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

I set out to find my best friend the best DJ for her wedding this past Saturday and I think I nailed it! From the first conversion with Tony right down to the day of the wedding with DJ Roma... they were amazing to work with. They were so a accommodating and Roma was so great keeping us on schedule and adjusting when we had a few snafus and were running a bit behind. He made things so smooth and kept us on the dance floor dancing ALL NIGHT! Kudos to them for helping make my best friends day an even bigger success than we hoped for! I will be recommending them to everyone I know and using them for any events I ever need a DJ for! Thank you so much guys �

Sent on 02/05/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words, Amanda. From the moment we talked on the phone I was impressed with your love and commitment to Miranda. For just reason, she chose you as her Maid of Honor. From that point forward I wanted to make sure we matched your efforts in making that day special for them. Thank you for believing in us from the beginning, and always know we'll be here for you at any point you need us.

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2018

He was very friendly and responded fast to our questions. I would recommend him.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, and kind words Danielle.

Luis · Married on 01/01/2018

Tony did a great job! On time! Totally changed the atmosphere! Threw one hell of a party! I give him 10 thumbs up!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you very much Luis for your review. I'm blessed for the opportunity to serve you and your guests.

Santiago · Married on 12/28/2017

It was an awesome day! Tony made sure everything was perfect. He was able to set up in three different locations for our Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He displayed professionalism from day one and will be the DJ I contact for any future parties. Everyone was talking about how great the DJ was at the end of the night. Tony thank you very much. You did an outstanding job.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Dj Sparks Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Santiago, as well as your business. We look forward to serving you in the future.