DJ Silver - Silver Affairs Reviews

57 | Virginia Beach, VA

57 Reviews for DJ Silver - Silver Affairs

Margaret 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Dj Silver was a valuable member of our wedding. He quickly became a part of the family and event. He was prepared and kept the dance floor POPPIN. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ Silver - Silver Affairs's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful event, and part of the family!
  • Tara

Tara F. 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent to work with!!!! Would recommend!

Dj Bruce Silver was so great to work with! He was very responsive and met up with us several time to perfect every detail. The music, his announcing voice, up lighting, and dance floor monogram were perfect. The photo booth was so neat too! The guests loved how they could send it right to their phone. Even when our timeline got thrown off bc of being late on schedule he worked with us and make it go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend Bruce to anyone in need of an awesome experienced DJ 馃榿馃榿馃榿

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Maria

Maria C. 路 Married on 08/11/2018

August Wedding

We had our wedding in August. What an amazing experience we had, Bruce and his brother, did an amazing job. Always asked us if we need any help planning music list, metting with us few times before wedding. Working on our budget.They went above and beyond with decorating with lights and the photobooth. Made the guest happy and dancing on the floor. Thank you for great memories . You guys rock!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Samm 路 Married on 05/25/2018

He was awesome and funny, very professional, has a great set up and a ton of lights, everyone really enjoyed the digital photo booth. Very easy to work with and had absolutely no problems at all. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tessa 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Bruce was absolutely amazing and we were so happy to have him be a part of our big day! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Maxwell 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Bruce (DJ Silver) is a very friendly guy, and has done so many weddings, he knows exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Being a DJ myself, I know exactly what goes into executing a wedding, and Bruce made it easy to plan, and the event went off without a hitch. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Susanne 路 Married on 05/11/2018

We can count on Silver Affairs every year for our event

Having Silver Affairs DJ our event was a game changer. He brought all top notch equipment, everything from lighting to even a photo booth with props that perfectly fit our event. He tailors his sound system appropriately to the venue & for the event needs. Over all a great experience and great reviews from our guests. Highly recommend using him as we will again this year.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Katerina 路 Married on 05/06/2018

All seriousness, hands down the best DJ I鈥檝e seen by far. Not only did he have everything in order with the best music but definitely made everything 10x more fun for my wedding. He鈥檚 full of spirit and not to mention a SUPER fun photo booth with so much stuff to play with in the pics! He brought my wedding to life and left a memory to be proud of <3 thanks you bunches!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Todd 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce was excellent. Hired him for our daughters bat mitzvah and we couldn鈥檛 have been more pleased. Kept the kids attention and even added music for other generations to dance. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Stacey 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Bruce is a CLASS ACT! He was very personable to work with in planning our event and had a lot of fantastic suggestions to help make the evening a success. He was very professional, responsive and accommodated every one of our requests. It was a pleasure to working with him. Our event had a wide range of ages and he was able to keep everyone dancing for the ENTIRE evening! His equipment was top-notch and he was definitely a hit at our party. We will absolutely use him again for future events!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Nikki 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Bruce was amazing! My guests could not stop talking about the photo booth! The pictures are great and I can see that everyone had a great time. Bruce was very charismatic and got the guests to loosen up and have a fun time which was all I wanted in my wedding. I only wish I had chosen him to be the DJ as well because I know he would have been a great MC for my wedding. The uplighting really changed the look of the venue.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Katerina 路 Married on 10/14/2017

By far the best D.J. I鈥檝e ever experienced. From the ceremony of my wedding to the dance floor, Bruce did not disappoint! He was awesome to work with and personally I think he鈥檚 such a down to earth guy. He made my wedding a blast and I know he would do just the same for any event. Also, he has a super fun photo booth with a ton of props to pose with. If I could give an extra star I would!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Chelsea 路 Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Silver was amazing. He took what we wanted and made it a reality. He met with us on multiple occasions to finalize the schedule and made sure nothing had changed. He kept our reception lively and people on the dance floor! He also worked well with last minute changes. His set up of lights and ceremony music was perfect and we couldn鈥檛 have had a better DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christopher 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Bruce took our wedding on short notice as our previous dj didn't work out. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. He did an incredible job and made our special day unforgettable. His website has every kind of genre you could ask for and the song we danced our fist dance to was a little obscure but he was able to produce exactly what we wanted! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the flow of the event moved effortlessly because of Bruce. We've gotten so many compliments on the wedding and I have to attribute a lot of that to DJ Silver. We are not from the area but would highly recommend DJ Silver to anyone looking to hire someone who is very reasonably priced, professional and most importantly someone who cares about his clients. We could not have had anyone better and are so grateful!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Larry 路 Married on 08/20/2017

DJ Siver was very prepared and he added tremendously to the wedding reception with music, lighting and more! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Chris 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Granted this wasn't for a wedding, but a surprise birthday party. However, I was in a crunch to find a last minute DJ due to unforeseen circumstances. DJ Silver was recommended by two other people who didn't know other ( One being a DJ herself). So I say it was in the cards to hire him and I was glad I did. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again if the need arises.

Sent on 07/06/2017

DJ Silver - Silver Affairs's reply:

Thank you very much! I am very happy that you guys had a good time! I was glad I was able to help you out!

Don 路 Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Bruce Silverman! His attentiveness, professionalism and outstanding personality made my Wedding the greatest day of my life. I highly recommend him! Fantastic guy!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kevin 路 Married on 04/27/2017

We used Dj Silver for our wedding recently. He is very organized and has an incredible music selections. He literally has any song that you can imagine. He is extremely good at what he does and knows all the perfect placements for his equipment. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. I cannot reccomend him enough to anyone who is looking for a dj for their future event!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Ronnie 路 Married on 09/04/2016

They need to ask themselves if they want an up beat Dj...DJ Silver is, Do they want a DJ that "hears" and "listens" to your wants and needs..DJ Silver certainly does, Do they want to have a DJ that is available to you throughout the course of your planning, that will work with you event planner, one who offers a huge music play list to fit your event, and a DJ who gets your party really started ? Choosing DJ Silver is the best choice !!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Carlton 路 Married on 07/24/2016

He was the best !!!!!! I cant express enough how professional he was and how he helped create a magical evening !

10/10

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jacqueline 路 Married on 06/04/2016

Bruce was a fantastic choice for our wedding! He had all the music that we wanted...and some of the songs were not easy to come by! We needed a DJ that could do the ceremony and the reception along with providing dinner/background music. He did it all...and did it so well! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Chelsey 路 Married on 10/04/2015

My Husband and I had the pleasure to work with Bruce and his brother for our wedding. He was very helpful and answered the million questions we had! He was there for our ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect from the uplighting to, of course the music. I would recommend DJ Silver for your next occasion!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amy 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Bruce was perfect! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing and the order of which things should happen. Bruce helped us with all of those things. Not only did he help us organize but he had every single person on the dance floor all night at our wedding! Such a great time! Anyone looking to dance all night long at their wedding definitely needs to give DJ silver a call!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Tianna 路 Married on 09/12/2015

We were recomended to DJ Silver through a mutal friend and it was one of the best decisions! My husband and I wanted a custom remix for our fist song and DJ Siler KILLED IT !!! We also love how affordable he was! I highly encourage you to meet up for a counsel an you will see for yourself how much personality he can add to your sppecial day :)

Sent on 05/10/2017

Angela 路 Married on 10/17/2014

Working with Bruce made this part of wedding planning so much fun! He handled everything with such professionalism. Loved his ideas, his music choices and he made the reception flow seamlessly and there was never a dull moment. People still comment on how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended and that our DJ was awesome. He definitely was our silver lining.
    If we could give him 10 stars I would!
    Chris and Angela Mack