DJ Shy Reviews

4 | Los Angeles, CA

4 Reviews for DJ Shy

Don · Married on 08/01/2017

DJ Shy is very skilled and talented!! My wedding was very memorable and stress free. Song selections had my whole family on the dance floor! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Annaliza · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Shy did an amazing job at our wedding, she was super professional, showed up early and great to work with. I was very pleased how perfect a mix our DJ put together to go with the flow of our evening, she was able to keep the party going and seamlessly blended our diverse music requests; even with a couple of last minute requests, she was nothing but positive and accommodating. The music was a perfect mix of pop, rocks, dance, lighter music for dinner time, and then pumping us all back up again for the rest of the evening; everybody danced the night away! If you need a DJ for your wedding, you should definitely look into hiring DJ Shy, truly a kind person and outstanding service! She's super responsive in communicating too and that's extremely important for stressful wedding planning. Thank you so much DJ Shy for making my special day an unforgettable night of dance and great music!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jaz · Married on 04/12/2017

DJ Shy is very professional, respectful, hip and cool! She helped make my wedding a memorable experience and I am bringing her back to spin my birthday party!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Brigitte · Married on 08/23/2014

Had a great pleasant experience with DJ Shy, she mixes our favorite songs and was able to blend different songs that fits our theme party at our reception.

Sent on 06/20/2017