DJ SHENN Reviews

91 | Holyoke, MA

91 Reviews for DJ SHENN

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Shenn (Steve) was the DJ for our wedding at the Log Cabin on Saturday, September 29th 2018. We are so glad that we picked Steve for our special day. He was amazing. Not only was he the most reasonably priced in the area from our research, he was extremely organized and professional. My now husband and I really enjoyed being able to create a playlist of must play songs, but at the same time trusted Steve to make good song choices. And we're glad we did! He is extremely good at what he does; he knew exactly how to read the crowd and to get everyone up and dancing! He played some older songs for the older crowd and a lot of upbeat songs for the younger crowd. The dance floor was filled the entire night. We would recommend Steve to any future bride and groom for their special day.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ Shenn was great from start to finish. We heard back the next day and were able to lock in our Wedding date. Steve always responded to our questions promptly and put us at ease during hectic wedding planning. Steve made sure to triple check our choices of songs, pronunciation of our wedding parties names, and the flow of the wedding. The wedding was an absolute blast and we received lots of positive feedback about DJ Shenn. The dance floor was packed and the music selections were perfect. DJ Shenn was also much more reasonably priced that many other area DJ's.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Keri · Married on 08/18/2018

We were extremely pleased with Steve as our wedding DJ. Our music tastes range from indie to 90s dance and he knew exactly what to play when. We got so many comments about how much fun our wedding was and how great the music was. Everyone was dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Shenn was absolutely fabulous!! His online forms were easy to use, the lists available helped to pick out songs that we may not have thought of, and his overall professionalism was everything we were looking for in a DJ. Meeting prior to the wedding helped ease some fears, as we did the wedding pretty much on our own. His knowledge of how weddings work was priceless. I have, and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks DJ Shenn for the soundtrack to the best night of our lives! ~The Thompson Family

Sent on 04/21/2018

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Shenn is the perfect wedding DJ! I loved his website which allowed us to fill out song requests and he provided us forms to fill out as we shaped together our ceremony & reception. It helped keep us organized and also allowed him to be in the loop every step of the way. He is very responsive and always available for questions and concerns. He is also very accommodating to last minute changes and keeps everything going seamlessly. He's very good at reading the crowd and almost everyone at our wedding was dancing the entire night! To top it all off he offers all of this at an affordable price! I would highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Suzi · Married on 11/13/2016

I can't say enough positive things about (DJ Shenn). We were very last minute in the preparation of our reception, and hiring Steve immediately put our minds at ease. Because our reception was a relatively small and casual affair, he gave us a great price including a deal on the uplighting. His online song request forms were easy to use and covered all of our requirements. And best of all, Steve was a pleasure to have at the party. He welcomed requests, was very flexible in regards to timing of different toasts, etc., and made the dance floor a welcoming place. And he played great music. I think it was the only dance party that I've been to where I didn't stop dancing from time to time because I was unhappy with the music! I am grateful to DJ Shenn for his huge role in the success of our wedding reception and recommend him wholeheartedly.

Sent on 11/21/2016

NAFEEZA · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent DJ! He was able to mix Indian, Spanish and American music flawlessly. My guests were on the floor the whole time! Thank you for being a part of my great day!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Joe · Married on 09/05/2016

First and foremost....BEST DJ EVER! Totally professional! Showed up early, stayed late, fantastic equipment and lighting. Top notch service from this guy! Not only does he have every song you want to hear at a wedding...but they are cleverly listed on his website which was excellent and easy to use. I would not only recommend but guarantee this guy to pump out all the best tunes from every era. If he doesn't perform exactly how I've mentioned....ILL EAT MY SHORTS! No BS...he was everything we could ask for and we were blessed to have him and his beautiful wife join our wedding and reception! 10 stars!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

Seriously Steve is amazing!!!!! I never saw so many people dance and have an amazing time!!! People I thought would never dance did!!! Everything was on que and be knew exactly what to play at the right times!!!! Also had outside ceremony music and that was amazing!!!! Highly recommend DJ Shenn to anyone who is looking!!! :D

Sent on 08/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

I would seriously recommend this DJ. We planned the music from another state and he called just to make sure we had all the music we needed. He found our preferred dinner soundtrack and made guests very happy. Wore a super cool tie to the reception as well. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Sheri · Married on 11/28/2015

Definitely would recommend him to everyone! He does an amazing job and is always available for any questions and any last minute changes. Definitely helped us have one less thing to worry about on our big day .Very professional !!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/23/2015

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. When we started to initially search for a DJ for our wedding, he was one of the few that actually messaged us back in a timely manner. He was very prompt and courteous with any email/phone responses. The extensive music library that he has is not even close in comparison to anybody else that I have spoken with in the past. Being a normal couple, my wife and I had a few last minute changes and minor things that had slipped our minds. Steve was very accommodating to those changes and politely reminded us of the things in which we had missed. During our "big day" Steve was there exactly when he said he was going to be and ready to go. He had every song that we had requested and then some. We are still getting compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music that night. We would definitely use Steve again in the future for any event that requires a very professional DJ.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2015

The reason that we booked DJ Shenn was because not only was he the cheapest around, but because we had seen him DJ at the weddings of about every single one of our friends! He was excellent at going over the introductions the day before, and the online form to pick your songs was AWESOME! He kept the party going the entire time and we had an absolute blast!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ SHENN was the perfect DJ. He was one of the first vendors we booked about 18 months before our wedding, and we never fell out of contact. He has a great, easy-to-use website that allows for easy requests and timeline maintenance. He has been in the business for a very long time and knew our venue (Hotel Northampton) very well. He was professionally dressed and spoke so well on the microphone. I had lots of last minute song requests and he accommodated them with ease. Our dance floor was packed all night and we heard nothing but rave reviews. I highly recommend DJ SHENN to all couples.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Ayana · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ SHENN was amazing. He had our guests dancing the night away. There were light rain showers on our wedding day and no one cared about that. The music was so good he had everyone out on the patio having a good time. Some of the guests even started to party before we sat down for dinner! We had a wonderful playlist which was easy to put together via his website. He was always courteous and professional and answered all my questions promptly. Our wedding was in a beautiful location at the Deerfield Inn in historic Deerfield, MA. By the end of the night we were delighted to see a few locals had gathered off to the side and were dancing having a party of their own! No one could resist the sounds of DJ SHENN! It was a truly spectacular evening and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Theresa · Married on 04/18/2015

DJ Shenn was fantastic. He was able to provide a variety of music that pleased all of our guests, while making sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Kim · Married on 11/01/2014

DJ Shenn did an amazing job at our wedding! Very professional, had a GREAT play list, was able to accommodate requests made by myself and my husband (especially those last minute requests!). DJ Shenn did a great job reading the crowd and had everyone dancing to the very end! I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/11/2014

Steve was awesome. He had everyone dancing all night.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2014

Steve was wonderful! He was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and was great during the reception. Everyone was dancing for hours, and commented how great the music was and how much fun they were having! Respected my do-not-play list, even though it was a bit lengthy, and asked me about any requests he thought might be controversial. Super nice and wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2014

James & Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ Shenn was incredible, he was very attentive to all our guests and played at least one song that everyone wanted to hear. His website makes the wedding planning process so much easier, which is a plus during those crucial last few weeks Everyone made it on to the dance floor at some point throughout the night and we had a great crowd there right until the last dance. He listened to our requests and got them all in throughout the night. Many of our guests commented on how good and professional he was throughout the night.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Nathan · Married on 09/07/2014

My wife and I got married in charlemont, MA on 9-7-14 and had the most amazing day for a wedding and it couldn't have been any better. As our ceremony was very quick, the preparedness of DJ Shenn helped make the rest of the afternoon such a great and memorable time for my wife and I, as well as the guests. Steve met with us and helped finalize things, though his online services were also a tremendous help ( don't be afraid to use them)!!
    I'd like to use this review to personally thank Steve for his time and awesome service, you really made our day. I highly recommend him to anyone in New England.

Nathan

Sent on 09/16/2014

Steven · Married on 08/09/2014

We had a small wedding and djshenn was still able to keep our guest dancing. He play everyones request and made the party. His online wedding forms are easy to use and extremely helpful. He was willing to make changes anytime and was very helpful throughout our Wedding Plans. Thank You DJSHENN----Steven P

Sent on 08/09/2014

Gregg · Married on 07/18/2014

Let's just say, we and all of our guests, danced the entire night!!! DJShenn created a fun atmosphere where everyone of all ages couldn't resist the chance to dance. Thanks for some great memories.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Unfortunately DJ Shenn had a broken ankle at the time of the wedding, but he brought help and did the best he could with our couple last minute changes and modifications!
    Thanks for a great day! All the guests said the music was great, eclectic and great for dancing!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Tricia · Married on 05/31/2014

DJ Shenn provided DJ services for both our Jack & Jill and our wedding reception. He was very friendly and professional and took the time to meet with my husband and I to go over music selection and event details. The online forms were easy to use and it made the song selection process a simple task especially with his lists of suggested songs and most requested. He is a true professional with lots of experience and I would definitely refer him to future brides, friends and family!

Sent on 08/05/2014