DJ Rooster Entertainment Reviews

17 | San Diego, CA

17 Reviews for DJ Rooster Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

BRANDON! Seriously....book him now. I was so weary of cheesy wedding djs and Brandon is everything but! He was so professional, timely in communication and on the day of....KILLED IT! He was great in keeping the pace of the night and was so kind and attentive to the entire wedding party before the ceremony! And when it comes to music, we all danced more than ever before! He played all of our favorites and had everyone dancing from the flower girl to the crazy aunts! Thank you DJ Rooster for truly setting the tone for the perfect night and one heck of a party! BOOK HIM NOW! I wish we could get married all over again just to hang out with Brandon!

Sent on 05/07/2017

We were so impressed with Brandon Weisman of DJ Rooster Entertainment! We have already been recommending him to others. He did a great job with the microphones for an outdoor wedding so that everyone could hear during the ceremony. The uplighting for the reception was perfect and he knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor! He is so nice and professional, would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Cassie · Married on 08/29/2015

You are done looking, DJ Rooster is it! DJ He KILLS, so hands on, all in - our wedding planner met him through our process and said he is the best she's ever worked with. His attention to details is immaculate, almost better than mine ;) and he is 200% dedicated to a successful event. He is obsessed with the 'flow' and it shows in both his preparation, and the unexpected decisions that need to be made day-of. He is on it. I was demanding and DJ Rooster was flexible. Months later, my guests are still RAVING about how kick-ass the music was. It really facilitated the feeling and the celebration that we dreamed of for our marriage.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

I am so grateful for Brandon! I was told that he is the best and he truly is! From his DJ talent to his lighting expertise, Brandon was able to keep the dance floor packed and the ambiance beautiful.

We found Brandon thru a recommendation from our wedding coordinator. He was the third and final DJ that we met with. His ease of personality and ability to give us multiple options made him the far better option! In addition to being our DJ, Brandon also did our uplighting and our monogram. All came out exactly how we wanted!

Originally, we thought that the most daunting task was going to be choosing key reception songs - father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, cake cutting, etc. Yet, after a few simple emails to and from Brandon, we quickly had all of our reception songs picked out. It should be noted that Brandon completely respected our hectic schedules and only gave us manageable tasks, like choosing for a given list of songs, which was much appreciated!!

Days before, we sent a few requests to Brandon and he was sure to play all of our favorites!! I am so grateful that he played music that matched our style and gave something for everyone to listen to, dance to, and enjoy!

One of my favorite memories of Brandon occurred during our reception; Brandon noticed that neither my groom nor I had taken the chance to sit and eat. He walked over to the two of us and informed us that we would be starting speeches in 10 minutes and that we could take that time to sit and eat. To me, this meant the world. It showed that Brandon was looking out for us. All too often, brides and grooms gripe about not having eaten at their wedding. Thanks to Brandon, we took those 10 minutes and enjoyed some food!

Brandon's DJ service, lighting, and monogram helped make our wedding flawless! One of my bridesmaids ending up booking him for her upcoming wedding! I think that this simply speaks volumes about his talent.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Lady · Married on 06/14/2015

Booking “DJ Rooster” Brandon as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made. We knew the wedding was going to be amazing because we were in good hands and if we had any questions about anything, Brandon was there with answers. He was quick and honest with his responses and never rude. He was always available via email, and telephone to answer any questions my husband and I had. He took the time to make sure we felt comfortable. He was also a great person to bounce off my crazy ideas off of. He was extremely helpful during the planning process.

On our wedding day, Brandon was there early making sure everything was ready for the day. He provided the arrival, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music, and let’s not forget, the amazing lighting. The music during the reception was fun and appropriate for all ages. He knows how to read crowds and keep everyone dancing. And I mean everyone! Which my husband and I thought would be challenging since we have two totally different music styles and we had guest ranging from 16 to 70 years old. I was very impressed with his ability to combine different music styles and make it seem seamless. All the music he played was perfect. I could not have asked for more. It was a truly perfect night!

Brandon provided an unbelievable experience. He was professional, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. His attention to details and personal involvement really made our wedding special. Our guest still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding and how great the music was. One of our guest already booked Brandon for his wedding. J

If you want people dancing/having a great time at your wedding or event, book DJ Rooster. You wont regret it! He was highly recommended to my husband and I by a dear friend and now we understand why. We highly recommend DJ Rooster, for any DJ/lighting services. He wont let you down.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

I chose DJ Rooster after experiencing him at a friend's wedding. It was a great dance party and that was exactly what I wanted at my wedding. I got exactly what I wanted! DJ Rooster, aka Brandon, was great at communicating! We first had a phone meeting and then visited my venue together as he had never worked there before. He had a great suggestion of where to set up that was different from what the venue and caterer had recommended and I think it made the dance party a success! He also did uplighting for us which looked amazing. He was great at keeping us on queue for toasts, dances, and cake cutting, and was not one of those cheesy wedding DJs. You will not be disappointed by hiring him! Thanks for the awesome dance party Brandon!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Brandon (DJ Rooster) gets how to be an outstanding DJ, and not a cheesy wedding DJ! He came to me highly recommended, and soon after contacting him he set up an appointment with me and presented me an extremely professional slideshow of the services he was to provide at our wedding. We had a large variety of guests at our wedding, and Brandon was sure to accommodate all of the musical requests we had with smooth transitions. All we wanted was a huge party, and Brandon was able to deliver this and actually exceeded our expectations, while still accommodating young and old guests!! He was extremely friendly, easy to work with and made sure we got everything we wanted. So many of our guests said he was the best DJ they have ever seen/heard, and for me he definitely was the best wedding DJ ever! He made mine and my husband's night unforgettable as well as for our guests. I could not say enough how great of a job Brandon did in order to exceed our expectations!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Elena & Tony · Married on 09/26/2014

Brandon is just great! He made our special day run so smooth. He took time to really get to know me and my husband. Brandon wanted to make sure he played music that we were both happy with. He also kept the wedding going all night and the dance floor was always packed! He's a great DJ!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Heidi · Married on 03/22/2014

If you want your wedding music to be amazing and keep everyone dancing all night, DJ Rooster (Brandon Weisman) is who you need to hire.

Enough said. Seriously. We love him.

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Greta

Greta · Married on 11/02/2013

I knew Brandon from frequenting a local bar he used to DJ for. When it came time to planning my wedding, he was the only DJ I knew. Lucky for me, he is an awesome wedding DJ. He has quite a bit of experience and makes the event your own, not a reflection of his talent. He guided us on our timeline for the night and stuck to it the day of. At our reception, he not only kept us on schedule but kept the party going. He also played all the right songs at the right times, including many of our requests. My only regret was having that the reception had to end!! As our DJ, Brandon got many compliments from our guests and the dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Brandon - aka DJ Rooster - was exceptional. He was responsive to our music choices during the planning stages of our wedding and provided us feedback regarding timing and what has worked the best during events he has hosted in the past. Brandon was professional and fun the day of our wedding and kept the guests moving all night long. We and our guests were thrilled with the variety of music, the lighting and Brandon's approachable personality. He is the best!

Sent on 01/21/2014
  • User3221928 · 2+ years ago

Brandon was Amazing!!! He kept our cocktail hour and reception going throughout the night. Everyone raved about what a great DJ he was. He was very professional from start to finish. He made my life a lot easier, being a bride from over 800 miles away. You can see he loves what he does, and it shows in his work. He will take you through every step and explain everything to you. So on the day of your wedding it will be perfect. I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion!!! He played all the music we asked for, and made the reception flow. Thank you Brandon.

His lighting and monogram detail is a MUST!!! It made a huge difference.

- Julie Nov. 2012 Bride

Sent on 04/26/2013

Crystal · Married on 11/03/2012

Brandon (aka DJ Rooster) is amazing at what he does! He is not a typical DJ at all, he truly understands music and the vibe it can create. When my husband and I were asked, what are the top 4 things we wanted at our wedding, an all around great party was on our list. Brandon was able to successfully deliver this. We had many guest tell us how much they loved the music and how it was the best wedding they had ever been too! The lighting that Brandon provided also looked amazing, my favorite was our custom monogram, which (once created) Brandon allowed me to use on my seating chart as well. I highly recommend Brandon to anyone looking for a DJ that knows 100% what he is doing and will successfully deliver an all around great time.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

DJ Rooster (aka Brandon) was such a great DJ for our wedding! He was very easy to get along with, had some great tips/hints as far as particular songs for certain times of the reception, and best of all he was really able to 'read the crowd' and follow their lead in terms of which party music to play and when. I even remember a friend of my parents requesting a copy of the dinner 'playlist,' which I thought was a real testament to his great music selections. The value of his services is also worth mentioning, since for our custom package he provided the perfect amount of uplighting, which created a really nice effect when it got dark (outdoor venue, no tent). Thanks Brandon, you made for a very fun party! Definitely recommended for any event.

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2012

Brandon was one of our favorite elements of our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night and really knew how to read the crowd. Brandon was also great to work with. He was very responsive and flexible and we feel like we got a lot of bang for our buck! We recommend him very highly!!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Heather · Married on 05/12/2012

DJ Rooster is professional, well spoken, and an awesome DJ. He is easy to work with and was very insightful on suggestions to help our wedding run smoothly. Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the entire reception which truly shows that DJ Rooster did a great job!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Marisa · Married on 11/11/2011

Bradon/DJ Rooster was my wedding DJ. He came highly recommended and after working with him, I see why. He was amazing! Before the event, he worked with me on a timeline and during the event, he keep everything moving smoothly. He played music that met my eclectic taste and kept the party going. I was told by my guests that they had never danced so much at a wedding - exactly what I was going for.

In addition to being an awesome DJ, he also did the lighting for the event. He transformed the venue into a beautiful space. He is easy to work with and very flexible. If you can, book this DJ!

Sent on 11/29/2011