DJ RockCee Entertainment Reviews

28 | Charlotte, NC

28 Reviews for DJ RockCee Entertainment

Lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

Finding the right DJ for our destination wedding was really hard for us. We are particular about music and weren't able to audition DJs in person. Cesar and his staff were really great to work with from start to finish. He answered all of my questions and even sent me video samples so we could check out his style.

His price for two locations and lighting was unbeatable and was willing to accommodate a dance break in the middle of our ceremony.

He had a great personality and allowed our groomsman (who is a professional DJ as well -- but we wanted him to enjoy our wedding) to jump in on the mic for fun. All of our guests loved him and had a great time. We were late in giving him our playlists suggestions and do/donts and he was able to still do a great job.

If you are SUPER PARTICULAR about what you want to be played and not played at your wedding, I would just make sure you have that conversation and understanding ahead of time. We had a few line dance songs played when we requested only one specific one (the guests loved, my husband just wasn't a fan).

Overall, you can't beat the quality for this price -- his energy was great and he was such a positive guy.

Thank you Cesar!! We had a great tim!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jordan Nelson · Married on 10/12/2019

Great! Would definitely recommend!

Cesar was a fantastic dj for our reception! He answered all of my questions prior to the big day and did not disappoint. He played awesome music and everyone danced nonstop! I got so many compliments from guests on how much fun they had and what a great dj he is. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2019

DJ RockCee Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jordan!

Congratulations on your new union once again. I had a great time working with you and servicing your entertainment needs. I appreciate your kind words !

Warm Regards,
    Cesar
  • Sarah

Sarah Coutu · Married on 07/06/2019

Responsive and good energy

Super responsive to messages and kept the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. I felt the formal dances were way too long and shouldn't have been played in full which is usually a DJs discretion because it became long and drawn out and awkward after 2+ minutes of dancing...maybe I should have voiced that beforehand? Overall everyone enjoyed his music selections.

Sent on 07/20/2019

DJ RockCee Entertainment's reply:

Hello Sarah,

Congratulations again on your beautiful wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and providing services for your wedding. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and wish you and Tony happiness for many years to come.

Warm Regards,