DJ Rob Entertainment Reviews

17 | Houston, TX

17 Reviews for DJ Rob Entertainment

17 DJ Rob Entertainment Reviews

Krystal · Married on 07/27/2013

Absolutely no complaints from me! Although I was a little everywhere before and on my wedding day, our DJ ensured that everything ran smoothly and kept the dancing crowd going. The photo booth was a big hit and they were very professional and did such a great job!! I would definitely recommend them!!

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2012

Rob was great! He rolled with the punches at our wedding, and when everyone stopped dancing he got the party started again! Thank you so much Rob!

Meagan · Married on 05/19/2012

Dj Rob did an amazing job! He did everything from announcing, playing the music we requested and even tracked down our missing ring bearer as our ceremony was begining! He is very friendly and does what he can to make your day as special as you would wish. I would highly recommend him!

Matt · Married on 10/28/2011

Joel did a fantastic job at our wedding! He played all the songs we requested and added in songs we didn't think of that got everyone on the dance floor. He was able to keep the night flowing and keep the dance floor full. We were worried about finding the right DJ because we had been to a few weddings were the DJs weren't bad but still no one danced. We wanted to make sure everyone would be dancing at our wedding. We also wanted some Spanish dance music to be played but weren't sure what songs. Rob assured us that Joel could give us exactly what we wanted. After meeting with Joel the first time all our worries were gone. Joel really is the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding!

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

DJ Rob was the best! Our wedding was in Galveston in September of 2010. He arrived on time, dressed well, and was super polite and funny! He played EXACTLY the songs I wanted, including a song that was by a not so well known composer. He found it for me! He's the best!

Kristi · Married on 08/01/2010

I don't think I could have found a better DJ for my wedding. He was SUPER accomodating and did anything I asked of him...with a smile. VERY professional, and ON-TIME!!!!!!!
    I had my wedding in Houston and I live in San Antonio. Finding vendors to work with me "out-of-town" was almost next to impossible.
    I would recommend ROB and his services to anyone who needs professionals working on their "special" day.

Steven · Married on 05/08/2010

DJ Rob did a fantastic job at our wedding reception - (05/08/2010). I booked him less than a month before the event because other plans fell through. He was very quick to respond to questions by phone and email. We provided must play songs to him by email to play at the reception and he chose songs to fill the gaps that got the crowd involved. The price was great and adding his lights was a no brainer. It was a great setup, and he was able to take requests. After being so nervous about getting a DJ on such short notice, DJ Rob came through and provided a great time for everyone and at a great price. I highly recommend him for your event.

• User2207186 · event on: 02/26/2011

Rob did a wonderful job at being a DJ at my birthday party! My mom came and was only able to stay a short time so I asked him to play the music I had picked for her first! He did without any question or fuss! His sound system was amazing and rocked the whole house! He was dressed and acted very professional..Will use him again!

Lisa · event on: 01/28/2012

They did a great job. It was a dance for my 14 year old daughter. They played whatever the kids requested and got the kids up and dancing. I would definitely recommend them.

The guys at DJ Rob entertainment did a great job at my wedding. They did exactly what I have asked and it could not have been better!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2011

We hired DJ Rob Entertainment for our wedding reception and couldn't have been more pleased. He met with us initially to go over the details and provided us with an online database of music to choose from. He was very professional and friendly and we would recommend him for any event.

Lisa · Married on 03/26/2011

Overall I was very pleased with DJ Rob. He was very responsive, flexible and very helpful. I really liked his online planning tool....it made planning very easy. Unfortunately, his laptop got dropped the night before but he backs up all of his information without fail and was able to recover in time for my Noon wedding and reception....I mention this only to make people feel confident that he can work through "real-time" issues. His music selections are very diverse and if he doesn't have it, he'll either get it or get it from you. He was even able to retrieve one piece from YouTube (I had permission from the artist) to play for my processional.

I also added on the roaming photographer option (only $115 additional charge) to my package. Because this was our second marriage, we didn't want to pay a ton of money for fancy photography....rather, we wanted to capture memories and have the flexibility to "own" the final digital photos to use any way we wanted. The photographer did a nice job of capturing the day and provided us with 5 copies on custom-labeled CDs. This was perfect for us and a tremendous value.

Heather · Married on 08/28/2010

DJ Rob did a great job at our wedding, the set up was perfect, and the music was exactly what we were looking for, all at a great price. We’ll definitely be using him for our future needs.

J · Married on 03/19/2011

Overall we were pleased with his passion for the industry. We had a couple of hickups that he was able to correct and make the night run smoothly.

Lynn · Married on 07/07/2012

4.2
      3.0

Thank you for helping make my special day go smoothly :)

3.8
      3.5

Dj rob was very helpful. He helped us pick out some last minute things to with music. The up lighting he provided was awesome!! It made our tent look amazing!!

Evelyn · Married on 09/18/2010

2.4
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5
      3.0

My husband and I were so excited to meet with DJ Rob. He showed up on time, dressed well, and was polite. However, he did not play the songlist we emailed him, I worked on it for 5 days. Our first dance was a disaster, He played two songs at once (like one on top of the other) to top it off he played the live version? He did not play the song I choose for the bouquet song either..... Our wedding was would have been perfect if we had the music we actually requested and paid him for played. If you hire him please please be sure he has the music you requested on the big day. Oh, when he called us after the wedding he simply said it wasn't his day and he wasn't on his A-game?

Evelyn

Sent on 12/01/2010

DJ Rob Entertainment's reply:

I almost don’t know how to respond to this review. This review is a little more than a bit misleading but is not 100% inaccurate. To start with the bride made a very detailed itinerary and was very adamant about strictly sticking to it. Until the reception started when she decided to change everything and not tell me about any of the changes but still expected me to know about them. But that was okay I just rolled with it. Members of the bridal party and family repeatedly came to ask me why we had not yet started this or done that. Each time the answer was because I fallowing the itinerary. Anyway the truth is I did mess up their first dance. I had the live version mislabeled and played it at first. When I realized what I had done I started the other version of the song. I didn’t play two serpent songs. I also did play the wrong song for the bouquet toss. 90% of our brides pick Beyoncé’s Single Ladies for this song and with when a bridesmaid ran up saying “she wants do bouquet toss right now!” (even though the itinerary said it wasn’t time yet) I just played the song and got it going. But still I did mess it up. This was the first time that ever happened and the last. While I am embarrassed about what happened I do think of it as a learning experience. That being said, I did played every other song on that list! And when I said I wasn’t on my A-game I was just trying to take all the blame because the customer is always right. Any way I think she was just so upset about the first dance and the bouquet toss that she exaggerated a little on this review, because her mother in-law has called me about DJ her daughter’s wedding latter this year. I must not have been all that bad.