17 Reviews for DJ Rob Entertainment

15 DJ Rob Entertainment Reviews

Absolutely no complaints from me! Although I was a little everywhere before and on my wedding day, our DJ ensured that everything ran smoothly and kept the dancing crowd going. The photo booth was a big hit and they were very professional and did such a great job!! I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
4.2

Thank you for helping make my special day go smoothly :)

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The guys at DJ Rob entertainment did a great job at my wedding. They did exactly what I have asked and it could not have been better!

Profile Picture User2548430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.9

Dj rob was very helpful. He helped us pick out some last minute things to with music. The up lighting he provided was awesome!! It made our tent look amazing!!

Profile Picture User2554217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rob was great! He rolled with the punches at our wedding, and when everyone stopped dancing he got the party started again! Thank you so much Rob!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Rob did an amazing job! He did everything from announcing, playing the music we requested and even tracked down our missing ring bearer as our ceremony was begining! He is very friendly and does what he can to make your day as special as you would wish. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel did a fantastic job at our wedding! He played all the songs we requested and added in songs we didn't think of that got everyone on the dance floor. He was able to keep the night flowing and keep the dance floor full. We were worried about finding the right DJ because we had been to a few weddings were the DJs weren't bad but still no one danced. We wanted to make sure everyone would be dancing at our wedding. We also wanted some Spanish dance music to be played but weren't sure what songs. Rob assured us that Joel could give us exactly what we wanted. After meeting with Joel the first time all our worries were gone. Joel really is the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding!

Profile Picture Matt , 10/28/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Rob Entertainment for our wedding reception and couldn't have been more pleased. He met with us initially to go over the details and provided us with an online database of music to choose from. He was very professional and friendly and we would recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall I was very pleased with DJ Rob. He was very responsive, flexible and very helpful. I really liked his online planning tool....it made planning very easy. Unfortunately, his laptop got dropped the night before but he backs up all of his information without fail and was able to recover in time for my Noon wedding and reception....I mention this only to make people feel confident that he can work through "real-time" issues. His music selections are very diverse and if he doesn't have it, he'll either get it or get it from you. He was even able to retrieve one piece from YouTube (I had permission from the artist) to play for my processional.

I also added on the roaming photographer option (only $115 additional charge) to my package. Because this was our second marriage, we didn't want to pay a ton of money for fancy photography....rather, we wanted to capture memories and have the flexibility to "own" the final digital photos to use any way we wanted. The photographer did a nice job of capturing the day and provided us with 5 copies on custom-labeled CDs. This was perfect for us and a tremendous value.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Overall we were pleased with his passion for the industry. We had a couple of hickups that he was able to correct and make the night run smoothly.

Profile Picture J, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rob was the best! Our wedding was in Galveston in September of 2010. He arrived on time, dressed well, and was super polite and funny! He played EXACTLY the songs I wanted, including a song that was by a not so well known composer. He found it for me! He's the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/25/10, 2 Reviews
2.5

My husband and I were so excited to meet with DJ Rob. He showed up on time, dressed well, and was polite. However, he did not play the songlist we emailed him, I worked on it for 5 days. Our first dance was a disaster, He played two songs at once (like one on top of the other) to top it off he played the live version? He did not play the song I choose for the bouquet song either..... Our wedding was would have been perfect if we had the music we actually requested and paid him for played. If you hire him please please be sure he has the music you requested on the big day. Oh, when he called us after the wedding he simply said it wasn't his day and he wasn't on his A-game?

Evelyn

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Evelyn, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rob did a great job at our wedding, the set up was perfect, and the music was exactly what we were looking for, all at a great price. We’ll definitely be using him for our future needs.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't think I could have found a better DJ for my wedding. He was SUPER accomodating and did anything I asked of him...with a smile. VERY professional, and ON-TIME!!!!!!!
I had my wedding in Houston and I live in San Antonio. Finding vendors to work with me "out-of-town" was almost next to impossible.
I would recommend ROB and his services to anyone who needs professionals working on their "special" day.

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/1/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rob did a fantastic job at our wedding reception - (05/08/2010). I booked him less than a month before the event because other plans fell through. He was very quick to respond to questions by phone and email. We provided must play songs to him by email to play at the reception and he chose songs to fill the gaps that got the crowd involved. The price was great and adding his lights was a no brainer. It was a great setup, and he was able to take requests. After being so nervous about getting a DJ on such short notice, DJ Rob came through and provided a great time for everyone and at a great price. I highly recommend him for your event.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/8/10, 1 Review