DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

180 | Dallas, TX

180 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

Jesica · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment was a privilege to work with and we highly recommend their DJing and MC services. Having seen them at many weddings in Texas, we knew we wanted to fly them out to our South Florida wedding and were so happy we did! DJ FM was a blast to work with and made our wedding reception so fun and energetic all while being professional and organized! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 110% recommended!

Sent on 11/03/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jesica for the sweet words. We loved being there for your wedding, and I'm sure Florida will always remember it!

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

My Husband and I had two weddings (back to back weekends) to celebrate both of our cultures (Catholic and Hindu). We had the pleasure of working with DJ Riz Entertainment and his team for both of our weddings and events. While searching for vendors, we were concerned it would be difficult to find one DJ that could cater to two completely different cultures. However, the moment we met Riz, his friendliness, professionalism and expertise immediately put us at ease. He met with us multiple times and took the time get to know us, our guests, our music styles, our likes/dislikes and used the feedback to create the perfect entertainment for each wedding and its unique events. Riz always remained easily available, met at our convenience, was very considerate and very patient. He used his own experience and knowledge to help us when we had no clue as to what we were doing—and it was such a relief. Throughout each event, Riz was very in-tune with what the crowd wanted; he ALWAYS knew what to play and when to play it—and everyone LOVED whatever he was playing. He consistently went above and beyond in his services to us, when he had no obligation to do so whatsoever. Whether it was regarding lighting, music, MCing or slideshows, he went the extra step and helped create the most beautiful moments. At all the wedding events, for both weddings, everyone repeatedly told us that the DJ was incredible---and he is incredible. Riz is an amazingly talented, warm hearted, welcoming, professional individual. After spending two weekends in a row with Riz and his team---we highly recommend DJ Riz Entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 10/13/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We are so pleased to have served such a sweet couple. Every moment of both weekends were fantastic. Your friends and family's energy with our music was the best combination! Thank you for having us be a part of two wonderful wedding weekends.

Loveleen · Married on 09/04/2016

The best dj team in dfw!

DJ Riz was the perfect choice for our Indian fusion wedding reception. The team was very accommodating to all our requests and went above and beyond in making sure we had the best time! They kept the party going and the dance floor packed the whole night making sure to mix it up with Bhangra, Bollywood and American songs! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would hire them again in a heartbeat!! Thank you DJ Riz and team for an unforgettable reception :)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashray · Married on 08/06/2016

Riz and his team were awesome to work with throughout the entire wedding process! They killed it at every venue, Sangeet, Wedding and especially the Reception. All of our guest said it was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard and they did some awesome stuff like have us come up and DJ to the crowd at the end of the reception which was epic. Would highly highly recommend to anybody else that is doing a wedding in their area!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Sneha · Married on 07/30/2016

I've had many friends use DJ Riz as their wedding vendor and that is how I came across him. I was so impressed on how fast he responded and how helpful he was when I used him. He was willing to work with my needs and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/14/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sneha for having us be your source for entertainment for your wedding. We had a blast working with you and your family.

Hafeez · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely use DJ Riz. Him and his team are amazing and great to work with

Sent on 10/03/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We sincerely appreciate the love Hafeez.

Sabrina · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment (Destination wedding DJ's). From Dallas, Texas. DJ Riz is incredibly talented. He truly has an ear for good beats, he can truly sense what a specific crowd needs. He is genuinely devoted to making your day special. He spent hours over the phone trying to understand my vision and needs. He was kind and super easy to work with, he made our wedding exceptional -with all of his experiences and suggestions. DJ Riz tailored the music to create the ambiance we wanted, from the beach vibes, to the Mendhi masti, to the Sangeet dance party, to love in the air for the Wedding, and an upbeat dance till your drop American Reception. DJ Riz is probably the only entertainer that doesn't repeat his tunes over the 5 events. We had a very diverse range of guests - he had everyone on the dance floor until the lights came on and they were forced out. DJ Riz is extremely talented- probably the best in this business and a must have if you want your wedding to stand out and the guests talking about the music for weeks after.

Sent on 10/04/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Sabrina, thank you so much for such delightful words. Over the span of the five days we loved seeing such a diverse crowd enjoy each moment. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of something so special!

Rachita · Married on 07/21/2016

They were on time and super easy to work with. We had several calls before the event to make sure logistics were taken care of so the day of the event we didn't have any questions. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Rachita, we are so glad all the events went fantastic. Thank you for having us there!

Nityaa · Married on 07/09/2016

I would like to thank you for helping us make this such a memorable day !!!!! The music was awesome !!!! Everyone had a great time And that's all we wanted. Even people that never dance were on the dance floor. Everyone hAd A lot of fun! DJ skillz and DJ Sammy were just perfect for our event. They were so patient and friendly !! And most of all they made the night better then we imagined!! We are so thankful to you all for making this day a pleasant, fun and outstanding memory !!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We are so ecstatic to know how happy you were with our team. It's couples like yourself that make us love what we do!

Hena · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment are one AMAZING group of deejays! They listen to everything you need and want. DJ Riz and I had phone conversations that lasted longer than I ever expected and that was solely because we went through every detail and every aspect of the spectacular wedding weekend I was planning. I am beyond pleased with everything that the team has done for us! Dj Nas was at my reception and that dance floor was NEVER empty! Everyone judges your wedding reception based on the DJ, needless to say, EVERYONE was pleased! Thank you for an amazing weekend that I will never forget!

Sent on 07/13/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hena, your wedding was truly wonderful and we are so thrilled everyone enjoyed celebrating it with you!

Akisha · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment was phenomenal! We had such a great time with Riz at our wedding and would recommend him to any couples looking for an awesome vendor. He is super versatile with all types of music and a blast to be around in general! Great DJ service!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Akisha we had a great time being a part of #PandA2016! We are overjoyed at how much fun everyone had.

Nathan · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Riz did our Wedding at the W hotel over the summer. The tailored it exactly to our liking no questions asked. I was incredibly happy with the music and everything in-between. I would highly recommend them to do an event for anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Nathan, it was our pleasure serving you and your family. Thank you for allowing us to make your wedding memorable!

Chandani · Married on 06/11/2016

DJ Riz was very helpful in choosing songs for all of my events when I was having a hard time narrowing it down. He was very knowledgable about which songs would go well for an event, and was super helpful and accomodating in helping me edit my aisle walk song. All in all, I was very happy with his service, and I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/16/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chandani, we are so happy that you had your wedding a dream come true!

Krupa · Married on 05/29/2016

We could not have been more satisfied with the entertainment choice for our multicultural wedding in Barcelona! DJ Riz provides an exceptionally personalized service to the couple as well as parents from both sides. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but Riz was extremely engaged from the very beginning to the end and I felt like he was as invested in the planning as our family members. I felt like he truly wanted to understand our story and our vision as well as the expectations of my parents and culture. He wanted to help us create a memorable wedding experience for both sides of the family and he spent a great deal of time with us and on his own to ensure that the music selection for all our events were diverse and in line with our taste as well as culture(s). Riz also went to great lengths to ensure that we were not being taken advantage of with regards to renting equipment for our events; he was never redundant and was always willing to work with a budget as if it were his own money to spend/save. He was also very flexible with travel-accommodation plans and made himself available to touch base before/during the event. Riz even did a detailed walk-through with us after flying across the Atlantic and being sleep deprived and he always brings his A-game. Furthermore, he is extraordinarily creative and was able to guide us in the setup of our mandap, the baraat procession (so that the pictures would capture the venue and ambience in the best way possible), and reception decor (table and stage set up, bar location, as well as buffet line). In fact, I would say that he was absolutely more reliable than our own wedding planner in this regard. Riz is an incredible communicator and one of the most genuine professional I have ever known. It would be an understatement to say that Riz was a great vendor; he was a critical part of our fairytale wedding and we could not be more grateful for his help and guidance as we executed our destination multicultural wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Krupa, your wedding is one for the ages. We thank you for having us be a part of such a beautiful fairytale wedding. We enjoyed it just as much as you and your guests. We love being able to put in our hearts and hard work into each wedding to make it truly one that no one will ever forget.
  • Tamanna

Tamanna · Married on 05/28/2016

Best DJ in town!

DJ Riz and his fellow DJs are amazing!!! The music for every single one of my events was absolutely perfect. The DJ hyped up our bridesmaids/groomsmen before their entrance into the reception and was really great at playing the best music to get the guests excited and partying! He was exactly what I wanted in a DJ and I would hire him again and again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You truly made a difference for my husband and I during our wedding weekend and we appreciate you so much!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Julie · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Riz and his team made our wedding a true celebration and party! We had so many compliments about how great the music was and a few months after the wedding people are STILL asking us who DJ'ed at the wedding! We had a fusion wedding and integrated both American and Indian music into our day. They played at the baraat in the morning and the music made everyone so energized. Even onlookers on the streets got into it! They are professional, punctual, and have an awesome price package. The team responds back to emails in a very timely manner which is important when planning your wedding (and also when considering vendors). They look at your song choices and build the playlist to fit your music style. I would highly recommend DJ Riz and his team to anyone. You will be in excellent hands and your wedding will be a true party to remember!

Sent on 09/24/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Julie, your words have definitely spoken to us. Thank you so much for the beautiful words. From an early morning wedding to the late night reception we love being able to deliver our services for our couples!
  • User5532031 · 2+ years ago

DJ Riz and company are truly the best. Kept the party alive all weekend long for our sangeet, baraat and reception. DJ Riz and the DJs that work with him listen to what you want and deliver. So pleased with their work and definitely worth the money we spent. Mad respect for someone who can keep us on the dance floor, without a break!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

This is so heartwarming to read. Thank you for the love! We enjoyed seeing everyone dance endlessly the entire weekend.

Megha · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ Riz exceeded all our expectations for our 2 day wedding event in April. He spent a lot of time speaking to both me, my husband, and my parents about our questions and vision before the events. The lighting, ambiance, baraat, sangeet/garba, and reception music was incredible. DJ Riz created an amazing energy and we were very lucky to have him be a part of our wedding events.

Sent on 07/28/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Megha, thank you for having us create such terrific memories for you and family. We loved being there and wish we could repeat that weekend all over again!

Meetal · Married on 04/23/2016

They are great and easy to work with.

Thank you so much.

Sunil · Married on 04/16/2016

Book DJ Riz! We had an amazing wedding filled with wonderful memories. Friends and family have been complementing us on our wedding for the last 4 months. We booked DJ Riz for DJ, emcee, dhol performer, and up-lighting services.

Consistently, the one question I get from a majority of folks was, 'Dude, who was your DJ?' We had a mixed wedding, as I am brown and my wife is not. Riz did a great job of keeping everyone entertained. He engaged everyone with a great mix of music from the East and the Western cultures. We initially gave Riz a few songs we liked, just to give him an idea of our tastes. After that, he had free rein to do what he felt best suited our guests needs. And he nailed it!

Riz does have a number of add ons that you can secure. We had a dhol performer who would basically beat on his dhol in the crowd to get everyone ramped up. I promise you, this ups the excitement level at your party, and was definitely worth it.

We also used Riz for his up-lighting services. The truth is, anyone with up-lighting equipment is going to yield the same results. Riz packages the service so that the rate is extremely competitive. If you’re using Riz, and were going to use up-lighting, don’t use multiple vendors.

The last item we used Riz for was emcee services. I think he did a great job at engaging our guests. Some people prefer having a friend or family member emcee, and end up saving money. We felt the money was worth it. It also allowed all of our guests to focus only on having fun, while all other responsibilities was outsourced to very capable people.

Book DJ Riz!

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Sunil, these words are so wonderful! We are blessed to have couples like your self be a part of our DRE couples. So glad everyone had a fantastic time. We enjoyed providing all the services that made your wedding so memorable. Wishing you all the best!

Amy · Married on 04/09/2016

Definitely the life of the reception! He made our celebration a blast and definitely a party to remember!

Sent on 09/09/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

So happy that everyone had a great time! Our music and your amazing crowd was definitely a sight to see.

Sunita & Daniel · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment, you guys made our special day even more special. I have been to too many weddings and the DJ's don't know how to pump the crowd up and play the right songs but you guys were on point with the up lighting and DJ. I would use you guys for any event and not just a wedding. Thank you so much!

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sunita and Daniel. We loved being there for your wedding and creating memories for you and you family.

Salva · Married on 01/16/2016

DJ Riz exceeded our expectations! We hadn’t ever seen Riz perform live but decided to hire him based on reading other reviews...little did we know exactly how amazing he was! He definitely knows how to keep the party going and catered the music to our audience. Up to this day (4 months after our wedding), I still have guests coming up to me telling me that they have never danced so much in their life! Thank you Riz for ensuring that our guests had a great time and for keeping the party alive!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Rasika · Married on 10/24/2015

One of the best decisions we made with respect to our wedding. 6 months later and guests from the wedding tell us our DJ was amazing and keep referring their engaged friends to us for his name. Riz kept the dance floor packed until the end, and made it a point to have music that he knew my husband and I enjoyed. The baraat music was on point as well!

Sent on 05/06/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Rasika, that means the world to us, 6 months later and still talking about such a beautiful wedding! It was our pleasure to be a part of something so special.

Peter · Married on 10/17/2015

Thank you for helping to help create the perfect wedding weekend for one of my best friends, Vishu and his beautiful new wife Amy. From the insane rehearsal dinner Friday night to the Baraat Saturday morning (one of the most insane experiences of my life) to the 8-hour reception, you provided soundtrack and MC'ing that enhanced the weekend in so many special ways. You were personal, friendly fun and professional. It was THE best wedding I have ever attended and your entertainment was a big reason why.

Thank you!
    Peter Gergely (groomsman)

Sent on 10/19/2015

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Peter, we are so glad you had the time of your life celebrating Vishu and Amy. Groomsmen definitely keep the party going!