DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

180 | Dallas, TX

180 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

Jency · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Riz and his team are the absolute best. If you haven't been to a reception where they are DJing, you have truly missed out. From our very first email interactions to meetings to discuss our wedding day plans, song lists, and special extras, Riz was completely focused on crafting a unique experience for our guests that highlighted us as a couple. He did everything behind the scenes - we provided him with songs and general timelines, and he crafted the perfect reception. We can not thank him enough for everything he did to make our night so special. It was a non-stop party, and we literally had to push people out the door after the last dance. Confetti cannons, dhol players, monograms - you name it, he will take care of it. Thank you, Riz!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for all the sweet words Jency, it truly means a lot. So glad we could be a part of your celebrations. It was a pleasure djing for such an awesome couple. Wish you and Justin a lifetime of happiness!

Sarita · Married on 10/01/2017

We were very pleased working with DJ Riz. He was very professional and friendly at the same time. He really worked with us and accommodated us in our special requests. When we look back at our wedding and reception, we always attribute the uniqueness of the special day to the talents and ideas of DJ Riz.

Sent on 12/30/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sarita for the kind words. Your wedding is definitely one to remember. Congratulations to you and Souvik! That is my favorite picture!

Ambereen · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Riz entertainment services did great at our wedding providing a fun and festive atmosphere the entire weekend! They also were great at emceeing the entire event, offering suggestions for a song list, and providing an extensive library of music with seamless transitions. In terms of booking them, they are extremely accessible and answered all our questions promptly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We definitely enjoyed being there for your wedding weekend Ambereen. We are blessed to have fun-loving couples that admire our music. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations. 3 days of fun music and a lifetime of memories for the Khan wedding!

Taz · Married on 09/03/2017

After being referred to and reviewing their prior events, I decided to hire “DJ Riz Entertainment” for my brother’s wedding events. We had an initial consultation and decided to lock in a contract for 2 nights of entertainment. Since the booking, we had a few months and during that time to get organized. DJRiz was consistent, professional, and well organized. He asked for any specific preferences we had and ensured the event would be flawless. Email response time was prompt, questions were answered, and their professional advice was definitely admirable. They asked for any specific songs that we wanted to hear and when they should be played (i.e. entrance, cake cutting, open dance floor, etc.). Overall we felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. Both nights, the DJ was already there at the time promised, equipment was fully set up, and he ready to go. Before the program began, he pulled me over to the side and went over the agenda, playlist, and asked if there are any last minute changes we needed. He was personal with the crowd and even acknowledged all the performers individually after each performance, and also kept everyone entertained all night (even the elderly parents). Thank you again DJRiz Entertainment.

Sent on 09/08/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Taz, thank you so much for the kind words. You truly have us speechless. Your family was wonderful to work with and so glad everyone had a blast for your brother's wedding.
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Riz is amazing! Very sweet, professional, and hard working guy. He made our reception feel alive and fun for all of our guests. I love how he helped us get a group picture of us with ALL of our guests! It was a total surprise! He was extremely flexible and accommodating. He even helped with a last minute request the day before the wedding. Great music for when we were eating and fun music for dancing. Made our day very memorable!

Sent on 09/08/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Carolyn, we are so thrilled you had a great time at the Villagio Resorts with our our team! It was an amazing reception and glad everyone had fun!
  • U

Urvish · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Riz was amazing. He understood our taste exactly, and the music was perfect at every event. He was hilarious, involved our family like he was one of us, and had the dance floor packed until the venue had to close. My parents wanted to perform a dance at the reception, and DJ Riz was even nice enough to even stay late to help them rehearse. Our guests loved DJ Riz so much, one of them decided to get his information for their own upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We loved MCing for your guests, they loved everything we said Urvish! Everyone was glued to the dance floor and it was a party that we all enjoyed being a part of. Thank you for having us there.

Saira · Married on 08/05/2017

Riz & his team were amazing and very helpful since day 1!! We were very fortunate to have them as part of our wedding. The team is very professional and fun loving. They take away stress from the bride and groom & made sure we were having a great time. We would highly recommend them for all future events!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Saira,

Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was a pleasure providing our entertainment services for you, Zain, and your families at the Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville.

Sneha · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't thank Riz and his team enough for making my special day perfect! From Day 1 they've been there to answer my questions and offer great advice. The day of they set up early and were ready to go, I didn't have to worry about a thing! You won't regret your decision -- DJ Riz is the way to go!

Sent on 07/20/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Sneha, thanks for having our team be there for your wedding. We are happy that you enjoyed each part of the wedding! It was a pleasure for us to create amazing memories for you and your family.

May · Married on 07/02/2017

Riz did a great job with working with one of my entertainers to assure they had the proper equipment to be able to preform. He did an amazing job with the lighting and wall decor as well, my decorator (Devine Decore) recommended him and I will say I am truly happy I did! Music selection was awesome, people were wishing the reception never ended

Sent on 07/06/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Mayuri, we're so glad you enjoyed your wedding weekend. It was truly a party from start to finish.

Nirmal · Married on 06/22/2017

Riz really took the time out to make us feel like family. He helped us in every way he could and always fixed any concern I had! Riz is the best it gets him and DJ Nas are great people and the entire team works very hard to support each other. I wouldn't have hired anyone else to make my day perfect! We had a BLAST and it was THE ultimate party!

Sent on 07/05/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

You're definitely part of the D.R.E. family Nirmal. Thank you so much for having us be a part of the celebrations. We are so glad you and Karim had a blast for your special weekend!

Aisha · Married on 05/21/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The whole entire team’s professionalism and experience was on a different level but what sealed the deal was the connection that they made with us and every other couple that they have. The DJ team is technically the one’s who have control over the night and everything from the entrance to highlight video to getting the crowd involved, it all went so smoothly. DJ Freddy Mac was engaging with our entire crowd and it was amazing to see all of the high energy he brought to our Wedding day! I cannot tell you how many people asked for their name and let us know how amazing they were. We had quite a mix crowd that needed Indian music, hip-hop music, all the way to country music and these men played all those songs seamlessly without any questions. We pretty much gave them free reign over what was played and they played all crowd-pleasers, so we were so happy that they read the crowd so well! We literally had to shut down the music otherwise everyone would have kept going ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The up lights that we used through DJ Riz Entertainment gave the room a completely new vibe. We also got our screens and projectors and there were absolutely no glitches with any of the setups. We did not have to call or worry about anything. Literally the easiest, most reliable, and hard working group of individuals who will make your wedding day the best possible. Thank you to the DRE Family for making this one epic weekend! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/23/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Aisha, thank you so much for all the love. You and Nick are an amazing couple and we loved being there for you both. We seriously could have djed all night for you guys! So glad you enjoyed every moment of it. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Patel!

Lincly · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely phenomenal!! They treat your like family and make it a priority to take care of you and your wants and needs from day 1. DJ Riz and DJ Freddy Mac left my wedding guests speechless! They knew how to get the crowd up on their feet and make their time enjoyable. I would highly recommend them and their services without any hesitation!

Sent on 06/12/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lincly for the awesome words. The main entrance was the best where everyone was up and cheering! Aristide has never seen anything like that for sure.
  • Z

Zoya · Married on 05/06/2017

Right from the beginning, Riz was very quick to respond and an attentive listener when it came to incorporating my preferences into the playlist for the wedding. We loved his mixes of Bollywood and American hits, they kept everybody on the dancefloor. I was wearing an extremely heavy dress, but that didn't keep me from dancing the night away! Riz, you and your team have been amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

This is so sweet of you Zoya! We are so glad you had the time of your life and so did the guests.

Eva · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Riz was probably the best and my favorite vendor I worked with during my wedding! He walked me through the whole wedding process and constantly gave me his advice when I needed it. It's the DJ that technically runs the entire event and my entire weekend went so smoothly because of him! I've seen DJ at so many weddings and his professionalism is what drew me to him. But after working with him, I felt a deeper, more personal connection with him and I'm so grateful he was willing to work with us! Thank you for everything you did for us! You made my life so much easier!

Sent on 05/13/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Eva, we are thrilled to hear you had an amazing time during your entire wedding weekend! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, we loved how no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor.

Nipa · Married on 04/29/2017

Dj Riz and team were unforgettable best choice for a wedding ! I knew from the beginning when I talk to him I knew I wanted him for my wedding ! The passion he had for music and a kind soul has made my wedding perfect ! Everything I asked for was more then what I expected! Reviews I herd from are guest never dance in my life but I couldn't get off the dance floor, the transition between Indian and American music was remarkable ! Any descriptive word I choice for the music the guest choice better !!!! Hands down best choice for a Dj ! Thank you for making my wedding magical !

Sent on 05/01/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nipa for all the kinds words and love. We are so glad we could make your dream wedding come true!

DJ Riz Entertainment was the perfect choice for my sister's wedding. He was nothing but professional from the time we called to inquire about his services all the way to the 2AM end of the reception. The lights were beautiful and completely transformed the space! His ability to keep things moving smoothly while keeping the crowd hyped is fantastic. Also, being kind of a "music snob" music choice is very important to me and DJ Riz did not disappoint! He was able to get my whole family dancing (which is not easy to do) by playing everything from old Bollywood to the latest Drake. I've been to a lot of weddings in the last few years, and he is by far the most professional, fun, and warm person to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2015

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Wow, I'm so humbled by your wonderful comments. I'm so glad we were able to get your whole family dancing. That's one of the things we pride ourselves in... making sure everyone is having a great time!

Savi · Married on 04/15/2017

The best team to work with for any occasion for your entertainment needs!! Very supportive during my sister's wedding throughout the whole planning process & I will definitely work with them again!! Thanks DJ RIZ & team!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Savi, thank you so much for the nice words. We are so happy that we could help out with your sister's wedding. We would love to be of service to you and your family whenever you have an occasion. The open dancing was a sight to see all night long!
  • Asma

Asma Heerji Bhai · Married on 04/15/2017

Best djs ever!

It was such a pleasure working with DJ Riz and his entire team. They listened to everything we wanted and made our event perfect!! Highly recommend this amazing team!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Shruti · Married on 04/08/2017

I chose DJ Riz as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until the last week before the wedding. DJ Riz was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, never a silent awkward moment! He even created snapchat filters for each event. He was fun yet professional. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, DJ Riz Entertainment will amaze you.

Sent on 04/24/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Shruti. It truly means the world to us. We are glad you liked the snapchat filters. We loved being there for your wedding and are ecstatic everyone had an amazing time!

Komal · Married on 04/01/2017

Very professional and personable! Loved everything about their services!

Sent on 04/16/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Komal! We enjoyed being in Amarillo for your wedding.

Tilu · Married on 02/04/2017

Riz and his team were an absolute blast to work with! They were so kind and attentive to our every need. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding and helping us celebrate this new chapter of our lives! You really know how to bring the party and make dancing happen!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. Every time we help a couple, like you, have a great party for you and your guests, is a privilege we take seriously.
  • I

Imroza · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Riz was the BEST decision we made! He kept the party going, gave us the most amazing up lighting and even created a Snap filter for us! Aside from that, he was always there to answer any questions or give us much needed advice (even if it wasn't related to his services!) You shouldn't question whether or not to book Riz and his team! JUST DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Imroza, thanks so much to you and Asif, for allowing us the pleasure of keeping your party going at Slate. It's such a privilege to have done so many weddings and parties for your family.

Jennie · Married on 11/12/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment and his team were absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. We had a mixed wedding with one day of American music and one day with Indian music and on both days the dance floor was packed. Our DJ was DJ Nas who did a wonderful job! When I was searching for a DJ, I met so many that were arrogant, unprofessional and kind of tacky (like..the kind that repeats their DJ name in the middle of the dance party to promote themselves). Tacky.
    But, DJ Riz and his team were completely professional and so humble. My wedding was based in Houston so I couldn’t meet them in person before my wedding, but both Riz and Nas made the time to speak with me on the phone to answer any questions I had. I made a song list for both days and unlike so many other DJs who ignore your list and play whatever, they stuck to it exactly and even called me to clarify how exactly I want my first dance played, which version, how it should fade etc.. They are extremely thorough and think about things that I would never even consider (acoustics based on where the DJ booth is, room layout, how the wire will look to get from TV to DJ booth) They came early on both days and double checked sound/video to ensure everything went seamlessly.
    As a bonus - I had an issue with my videographer and lost some video of my Baraat. Somehow Riz and his team found out and he sent me videos that his team had taken just so I could have some video of it. They really go above and beyond their job as DJ! I would never choose any other DJ but them.

Sent on 01/09/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed being able to create memories for you and your family. We had just as much fun djing while you all danced the night away!

Tina · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so happy to have hired DJ Riz Entertainment for our wedding! They were very responsive to phone calls/texts/emails and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a destination wedding and rented equipment through local vendors at our destination, and Riz helped to ensure we had all the needed equipment and were getting a fair rental price. In terms of the actual wedding events, our DJ was very professional and did a great job with his MC roles. His music selection was perfectly in line with our interests, and he was very open to requests from us and our friends/family. Highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/19/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Tina, it was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special wedding weekend. We are thrilled you and your family had a fantastic time with our team.

Reshma · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Riz was so awesome to work with. He was very quick with responding back. He has great attention to all the details. He made our wedding day so memorable. He made sure our guests were having fun and dancing non stop all night. He is definitely very flexible and easy to work with. We loved having him be a part of our big day. You can definitely rely on him and he gives you 100% in his work. We love you so much Riz, we wish we can go back to our wedding day because it was for sure an amazing night for us and our guests. Thank you so much for all that you did.

Ricky & Reshma

Sent on 11/06/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Reshma, your wedding is definitely unforgettable. Everyone danced and showed immense love for the music. We are so honored to have been there for your wedding.