DJ Riz Entertainment Reviews

180 | Dallas, TX

180 Reviews for DJ Riz Entertainment

• Meghana

Meghana Bellary · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect for Big Weddings!

DJ RIZ Entertainment was awesome! Kept the crowd on the dance floor until the very end and catered to all requests! We're so glad we got a chance to work with them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

What a party! Freddy enjoyed bringing the party to you guys. We wish you and Vishal a lifetime of happiness!

Sonya Dasharathy · Married on 06/14/2019

Baraat, ceremony, and reception!

DJ Riz and his team were awesome! He was very responsive initially and throughout the wedding planning process. He was accepting to specific requests for the ceremony music and also throughout the reception, seamlessly tying in any song requests to his playlist. We got so many compliments on the music during the reception from both Indian and non-Indian people. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We loved djing for you and Max! You guys really knew how to party and the energy on the dance floor was crazy fun!

Alexander Chiu · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

Working with DJ Riz was very pleasant. They were very accommodating even when we had to make some last minute changes to the contract and figuring out the logistics was simple. The music itself was extremely popular (they asked for an initial set of songs to work off of) and the MCing was also efficient and energetic. Our team was DJ Nas and DJ Z and they were both really easy to talk to about everything.

Sent on 06/15/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Nas and Z loved being there for you and Akshada! Glad you guys had such a great time! The Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth will definitely remember how awesome your wedding was.
  • Aashka

Aashka Patel · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Riz was incredible! Always so positive, professional, and helpful!

From the first time I reached out to him, through the entire wedding weekend, Riz was easy to get in touch with and was always available to answer any questions I had (pertaining to music or otherwise). He truly cares about your experience and ensures that your wedding day is exactly what you want.
    Our dance floor was packed on both garba and reception nights until our events were over! He had the perfect mix of Indian and American music, incorporated our song requests, and had a feel for what our guests wanted.
    Riz also did our lighting and it was perfect! Coordinated with the decorations and had plenty of uplights around the whole room.
    He helped us out in a last minute situation the week before the wedding where we didn't have AV for the projector setup and went out of his way to coordinate everything for me to make sure we had someone.
    10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Adnan Noorani · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic Experience

These guys are tremendous! Worked with us on every detail and gave superb service! 10/10 would use them again!

Sent on 04/21/2020

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Adnan. We loved entertaining for you, Alice, and your families at the Marriott Legacy. It was such a fun weekend!
  • Vi Jeevaraj

Vi Jeevaraj · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

DJ Riz and his team is one of the best in the business! We had our wedding this past May and our guests are still raving about how fun and entertaining our reception was and we owe it all to DJ Riz & DJ Freddy Mac for their amazing partnership and experience in making this all happen for us! Working with DJ Riz and Freddy Mac was easy, they had all the experience to manage the vibe on the dance floor without us stressing over the details. Thank you again for making our wedding day a memorable one!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We loved djing for you and Nikhil at your super cool venue Vouv. You both looked spectacular and we enjoyed keeping you guys smiling all night long.
  • Punit

Punit Patel · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Riz and Freddy were amazing throughout the whole wedding process and our events. They were both extremely dedicated and easy to work with. They have amazing customer service. There was never any lag in communication and they had all of our music selections ready to go for the events. The reception especially flowed very well from beginning to end. Riz’s blog posts of other vendors and wedding info were super helpful along the way. Freddy and Riz were at our events and they both definitely kept the party alive and hyped. Everyone had a great time at the wedding and we continue to get compliments on how amazing the music and energy level was. Definitely recommend them for any event needing a DJ. We can’t wait to use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

We loved being there for you Punit! You and Mukti were so amazing to work with as well. We feel like you guys are family to us now! Freddy and Riz enjoyed bringing the party to you guys.

Hiren Patel · Married on 04/20/2019

Have a blast!

If you want someone that is concerned with how good of a time you are having then these guys are for you!

Sent on 07/19/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Hiren! You and Dolly were amazing to work with! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Varun Singh · Married on 03/30/2019

Immaculate Disc Jockeys

DJ Riz and DJ Nas were absolutely amazing. They took a lot of time before the wedding talking to us over email and phone to make sure everything was sorted out and ready. The actual wedding went perfectly smoothly, including all of the Sangeet performances and Reception night dances, and many of our guests commented on how great the music was. They kept the dance floor lit the entire night, did a great job MC’ing, and really worked with us to make it our event with our music. They even organized a live sound setup with a sound guy and equipment so we could play some music the night of our reception. Thank you guys so much for everything you truly made our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Varun! Your wedding at the Renaissance Addison was amazing and we are so happy to have been a part of it. You and Neesha are truly couples goals!

Akash and Brijal · Married on 03/10/2019

Had my family dancing all night long!

It’s been almost a year since our wedding and we still feel just as delighted as we did then about choosing DJ Riz to be the DJ for the biggest day of our lives.

As everyone knows, wedding planning can be stressful and I know how cliché the following statement sounds, but seriously - from the very first day I inquired to have Riz work his magic to the very last second, Riz was accommodating, helpful, and more than anything I could have asked for in a DJ.

One key example of Riz’s customer service is this - I had a minor freak out two weeks before the wedding because I thought some technical equipment wasn’t going to work at my venue, my brother and I called Riz and he picked up right away. Mind you, he was at home with his children and could have easily sent me to voicemail, but he answered immediately, put me at ease, and talked me through it. In addition to that, there was a point when a vendor was fibbing about being able to follow through with something I had requested and Riz being the pro he is, maintained his professionalism while still being fully transparent, which is something that truly stuck out to me and I respect to this day.

I can go on and on, but I’ll leave my review with this – Riz had my friends and family dancing on the dance floor all night long. My Sangeet pictures are a pure reflection of the entertainment DJ Riz provided and we are forever grateful.

Akash and Brijal

Sent on 12/20/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Oh man, this brought tears to our eyes. Thank you so much Brijal for such amazing words. You and Akash are an amazing couple and we loved entertaining you both as well as your guests. What a party!

M Patel · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing DJ! Keeps you dancing!

Understood our vision and executed to it perfectly - even matched items with a different vendor so the whole space would look put together. Best decision to hire DJ Riz and his team!

Sent on 02/13/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. Glad you had a great time. We appreciate your kind words! Wishing you both the best Maidiki and Ashish!

Aly M · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing! So Much More than Just a DJ!

I've been to a few events with DJ Riz and always had a blast. True treat was when I worked with him for my wedding. Not only did he help me with all the different aspects of the big night (easy to purchase packages, lighting, etc.), but made it clear that he truly cared to make the event special for us. His commitment to making your event special and working with you to genuinely make your event unforgettable is what set him apart from anyone I know. Strongly recommend DJ Riz to anyone.

Sent on 01/15/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

It was a blast being there for you and Kiran! The event went amazing and we enjoyed how much everyone loved the music.

Kiran Lakhani · Married on 12/28/2018

Best DJ in town!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

It was a blast being there for you and Aly! The event went amazing and we enjoyed how much everyone loved the music.

Karen · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!

Working with Riz was such a fantastic experience! Not only does he offer amazing DJ services, but he also provided our uplighting and equipment (projectors, mics, you name it) the day of the wedding. He worked with us throughout the year and offered helpful feedback on our music selections, decor, and even layout. I also appreciated how timely he was in his communications. When the dance floor opened up, everyone was dancing and it went on for hours! Thank you Riz for making our wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Karen, you guys were awesome to party with. We loved being there for your special day. Glad you and Hunaid enjoyed every moment of it!

Bobby · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome DJ!- A lot of Fun!

We had DJ Nas as our DJ (part of DJ Riz’s team) for several events at our wedding (Baraat, Garba, wedding, & reception)-- Nas was amazing! The team was easy work with and responsive. He sent out a form to fill out with your must play songs and recommendations. We had a lot of edited songs for performances and that all went flawlessly. Also, he kept the crowd on the dance floor and partying the whole night. He read the room better than we could ask for and knew the best songs to play to keep everyone dancing! Everyone was having a great time and we got compliments on the music. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Salima · Married on 11/18/2018

The best!

From Day 1, DJ Riz was quick to respond, professional and truly cared.
    I booked him 10 months in advance, without meeting him/his team, and only hearing great things from other brides, through family friends, and reviews. We had multiple events in Mexico for our destination wedding last week and the dancefloor was packed every event, including our pool party. Everyone knew all the music, it catered to mostly all the guests, and everyone had an amazing time! I would get compliments every night with my guests saying “DJ Riz killed it!”
    He’s been in the business a long time and really knows how to engage the crowd effortlessly. There was never a dull moment at any of my events; he took the time to understand our music choices, but also made sure each event was hyped throughout to make it all memorable. My husband and I literally danced for an hour and a half on the first night and had the best time because he knew exactly what to play.
    Hiring DJ Riz was the best decision for our wedding, he exceeded all of our expectations, played the best music, and I don’t think anyone else could’ve transitioned each moment between ceremonies as flawlessly as he could. Thank you for everything!!
    Love, Salima and Awaiz

Sent on 11/30/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hey Salima! Thank you so much for the lovely words. Mexico will never be the same after your wedding weekend. I'm sure that resort will remember this wedding forever! We're glad you and Awaiz had a blast!

Vandana Patel · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing, best DJ we’ve come across!

DJ Riz is super professional, pays attention to details, gives honest/fun suggestions and never disappoints! The beats were on point all night and our guests had an amazing time on the dance floor! Can’t say thank you enough! You made our reception epic!

Sent on 11/13/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

So glad to hear you had a blast Vandana! We loved making your day so epic. Thanks for having us. Congratulations to you and Tej!

Ashima · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience overall!

DJ Riz was very easy to work with and made sure that our wedding was everything that we could have wanted. He did a good job of keeping the dance floor going and reading the audience; as well as playing music to our taste. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashima! It was amazing to see you guys, your families, and everyone dance so much over the three day wedding weekend. Truly a celebration from start to finish and it was a pleasure being there for you.

Ricky · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ around!!

The first thing we loved about DJ Riz was how quickly he responded to all of our questions and ideas. He was very easy to work with and the communication was awesome. He played the music that we asked for, sensed the vibe of the crowd, and got along with everyone at the party. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hey Ricky! It was an honor and pleasure to be there for your big day. Thanks for bringing us out and it was a party from start to finish. Wishing you and the wifey the best!

alyza · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Dj Riz without even considering other DJs, he was the best known and became part of our wedding family SUPER quick! We also asked him to bring his MC, Jay to assist us as being the head MC. Riz knew exactly what we wanted, a big party and he threw a big party! No one got off the dance floor and everyone kept saying that it was the best wedding they have ever been to (I'm convinced it's because of Riz and Jay because ive been getting so many compliments about music and MC). They played all types of music from old pop music, new music, and some Indian but also went with what the crowd was feeling! So grateful for Jay and Riz, they made our wedding the wedding of the century!

Sent on 10/08/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alyza! We're ecstatic that you had the time of your life as did your guests. It was fun being there for your big day. We completely enjoyed the crowd and the energy they brought with them.
  • Q

Qinghui Ji · Married on 09/29/2018

Way exceed my expectation

We are so happy to find Riz as our DJ. His team is professional and responsive. We chose most of our music and he was able to come up with additional ones that fit just right. The vibe he brought to the wedding is amazing. Not like most DJ I've seen in the wedding, he's actually DJing! The music transitioning was smooth and the mix was to the point. I saw so many of my friends and family dance for the first time because the good time he brought to us. Highly recommend to any couple.

Sent on 12/24/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Q! Thank you for the amazing words. We loved being there for your wedding at the beautiful rustic Cotton Mill. We're glad to know we could get the non-dancers to get up and enjoy your special day as well!

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose DJ Riz & Team without even talking to any other DJ in town. Their response time was impeccable and it was evident that they really cared to give us that personal touch. Overall, I feel that Riz & team really did go above and beyond to make sure the event went well. Thank you for working with us and we will definitely be recommending you as the number one choice in DJ.

Sent on 09/19/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations to you and Shivang. It was a fun wedding all day from the hip hop baraat to the crazy packed dance floor at the reception.

Kunal Patel · Married on 09/08/2018

Can't say enough great things about DRE/DJ Riz - 5 Stars All Around

Planning a wedding/event can be stressful and one of the key decisions is picking the right DJ – going with DRE/DJ Riz and team was one of the easiest decisions in our planning process and easily one of the best decisions we made now looking back. They made the whole process so easy and customized to what we wanted – they shared their recommendations and thoughts, but ultimately made sure we got what we wanted. They provided great feedback and creative ideas to help make our weekend unique and special – they bring so much knowledge and valuable advice not just about AV/music, but about to think about everything in general from a planning perspective.

I think the best part in working with Riz was that he was so concerned about making sure he picked the right DJ from his team to fit our musical vibes/what we wanted and not just send someone randomly. We worked together to make sure he knew what style, what vibe, what kind of energy we were looking for, and then DRE the team delivered exactly that and more the whole weekend! We worked with them for 3 days’ worth of wedding events and they brought the energy each and every day, and they spent so much time ensuring the musical vibes were different each day to make sure it didn’t feel repetitive.

The team was so easy to work with leading up to the event and then mostly importantly during the weekend itself.

We had guests come up and tell us how they have been to tons of weddings and DRE/DJ Riz was the best DJ they have seen. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Kunal, thank you so much for these kind words. Your wedding definitely went down in the DRE history books. Thanks for having us there. We'd do it all over again if we could! Congratulations!

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic experience with DJ Riz! Music was on point for the occasion. Highly recommend this DJ Riz.

Sent on 09/22/2018

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ryan! It was a blast being a part of your celebrations.

Sal Dhanani · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent experience

We went with DJ Riz and his team for our wedding and couldn't be more pleased. He sent DJ Nas and a couple others out to Arkansas for our wedding, and the team was perfect. They dealt with several unexpected twists and turns along the way with total poise, and we couldn't be more pleased.

DJ Riz and team were more expensive than other options and we went with them because of the amazing reputation they had developed in Dallas. Despite being our most expensive vendor, his team was 100% worth it. Would highly recommend them for any future weddings in the family.

Sent on 01/01/2019

DJ Riz Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations to you and Sarasi! You guys were a fun couple to work with. DJ Nas and the rest of the team loved entertaining you and your guests.