37 Reviews for DJ Rip Productions

Uplighting (2)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

DJ RIP was the DJ for our daughters Quinceanera! He did an amazing job. The kids danced until the very last minute of her party. We would definitely recommend him to host any kind of party.

Profile Picture T, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey did an awesome job as DJ at our daughter's wedding! He listened to us and took a lot of time to prepare for the event. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Deryl, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip did a wonderful job on our wedding day! My wedding ceremony and reception were in two different areas on the property. DJ Rip seamlessly played our wedding ceremony selections (with additional microphones) and carried it right into our reception area. During the reception, he helped keep guests on the dance floor the entire night!

When contacting him throughout the planning process, DJ Rip responded quickly and in detail. We also had a phone conference (willing to meet in person) the week before the wedding to review details about the song selections, name pronunciation, and order of events.

Going with DJ Rip was a great choice and we did not regret it one bit! I highly suggest using DJ Rip for your wedding. He is reasonably priced, flexible, and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ RIP was the DJ at my and my husband's wedding and we absolutely LOVED him! He was super friendly, professional, and rolled with all of my changes. He listened to all of my requests and interacted with the guests in a respectful way. We gave him some freedom to choose some of our songs during the reception and we were not dissapointed. DJ RIP picked amazing songs that got the guests dancing and kept a fun atmosphere. When given the chance we would choose his service again, and reccommend him to anyone who wants an amazing DJ.

Profile Picture Kasey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was such a pleasure working with Joey he was great through our wedding planning process and the day of! He helped make everything run very smoothly the day of the wedding and knew where everyone needed to be and when. I would definitely recommend his dj services to anyone in need!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Rip does his best to make sure he works with you and your significant other to ensure the day goes well. He is very professional and makes sure he does not get a single name wrong. He is very approachable and he knows how to get the wedding going! At one point there were a few people out on the floor and in a matter of a minute, he could get more than 30 people out on the floor. He is a master of his trade and I highly recommend him for future weddings! Look no further than DJ Rip if you want an amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip was very friendly and professional. We had to make some changes and they were handled immediately. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The people loved him. He kept the wedding moving along. I have no concerns with recommending him. It was a great time.

Profile Picture Jean, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Rip for our wedding reception and he was awesome!! Kept everyone dancing all night. Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Job well done! Our day was made extra special with DJRip there from start to finish. Kept the party and people going all night!! Fabulous job and thank you so much Joey.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Talk to the DJ, make sure you are comfortable and that they understand what you expect. Joey was very easy to deal with, prompt and professional.

Profile Picture User7227032, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service! Joey was prompt, friendly and very on top of things. He made our reception run very smoothly!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip was wonderful for my son's wedding. He was very professional and always got back to me in a timely manner either by email, phone call or text. I cannot say enough good things about DJ Rip. The dance floor was full once the music started and DJ Rip kept the party going all night long. If you want a fantastic DJ for your up coming wedding or any other type of party DJ Rip is definitely your man. www.djrip.net

Profile Picture Polly, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Rip was an amazing DJ at out wedding. There was a crowd on the dance floor all night, he played a wide variety of songs for people of every generation to dance to. Even grandma started dancing! It was a fun time with DJ Rip and we would recommend him to anybody!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey was very professional and attentive to our needs. He was on time, prepared, and ready to do whatever we needed to make our wedding amazing! The music was great and we really enjoyed having him as a DJ!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Uplighting

Joey provided professional DJ services for our wedding and reception. He was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and went out of his way to ensure he understood the details. One thing he did which I thought showed his commitment to providing exceptional service was to request an audio file of the pronunciations of all of the bridal party and family members he was going to announce. Joey played exactly they type of music we requested and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night. I would definitely recommend his services.

Profile Picture Dwayne, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip did an awesome job at our wedding. I was impressed with his flexibility and he made sure to get all of the small details right for us. He also handled our ceremony which was outside, as well as our cocktail hour and provided lighting for our dance floor. Everything went perfect!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip did such a wonderful job! He was very flexible the night of the wedding. He played great music and had everyone dancing! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with and definitely flexible to fit what you are looking for. He really knew how to appeal to all our guests!

Profile Picture Alyssa , 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip did an excellent job for our wedding. He arrived early, had everything set up, and was very professional. He had the dance floor moving all night long and played a great mix. We would definitely recommend DJ Rip to anyone.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very easy to work with. He responded back to any questions quickly. He had a outline that made it easy and less stressful for my wedding. He arrived early so that he was set up and ready to start on time. I was very happy with him.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He kept me in the loop and responded to emails quickly.

Profile Picture Carol, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rip did the reception at our wedding and did an amazing job! The music he picked was perfect and he was very exciting and engaging with his announcements.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey was an amazing DJ. He went above and beyond. He contacted me several times to check up on how I was doing and had lots of resources for me to choose from.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJRIP kept the party rolling for our wedding. Everyone was enjoying themselves.

Profile Picture David, 10/19/13, 1 Review