DJ Rey Reviews

DJ Rey 5
DJ Rey 6
DJ Rey 7

CJ · Married on 05/13/2016

The DJ is what can make or break your reception. Without question, DJ Rey crushed it! We had a lot of unique introductions, and he was able to do everything we envisioned and more! I can not tell you how happy we were with him and all his services. He really understood our style and what we were going for. I'd 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Stefania · Married on 04/29/2016

Rey was great to have at our wedding. He was very professional and fun at the same time. He did an amazing job. Thank you for making our day memorable.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lois · Married on 04/24/2016

Rey did a 'fabulous' job with a great mix of music meeting everyone's age groups and favorite artists. I was so impressed with his outstanding expertise and professionalism. He knows his craft and was so helpful in organizing the procedures. He made the wedding the best wedding event that I have ever attended. He is very reasonable and well worth every penny. Rey, thank you so much- you are the best!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

There are not enough words for me to explain how highly I recommend DJ Rey. From the moment I spoke to him over the phone, I knew he was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. Since I did most of my planning from Boston, I was worried it was going to be a bit more difficult to figure out all the details. However, DJ Rey quickly showed me that distance was no problem. He answered all of my emails promptly, provided suggestions when necessary, and reassured me that everything would be great. Not only did DJ Rey provide our music, but he also did our lighting and monogram as well. The day of the wedding, my fiancé and I were able to do a preview of the ballroom before all of our guests entered. The moment we walked in, it was a complete dream come true. The lighting was gorgeous, the monogram shined beautifully right behind/above our sweetheart table, and DJ Rey was planning our wedding song. Introductions and speeches ran smoothly- transitions between dinner, dancing, cake, and more dancing were flawless. From the moment DJ Rey asked everyone to join us on the dance floor, the partying did not stop until the very last song of our reception. Throughout the entire night, DJ Rey’s enthusiastic and motivating energy got everyone excited and willing to dance (even if they weren’t the best dancers). He effortlessly was able to go between English and Spanish to make announcements and he did an amazing job incorporating all different types of music, which was our biggest concern. He made sure to play songs that appealed to everyone. The day after the wedding, all of our guests said that was the most they had ever danced and the best wedding they had ever been to. Needless to say, if you want a DJ who will honestly make your night perfect and the most fun you’ve ever had, then look no further because you’ve found your man. I promise, hiring DJ Rey will be the easiest and best decision you make during your entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Emily · Married on 04/10/2016

Rey was the perfect DJ for our wedding - I hope I am invited to another of his events so I can enjoy the party and atmosphere he creates without it being my own wedding. I am from FL and my husband is from the Dominican Republic so we wanted to incorporate a lot of dancing and offered a merengue lesson to our guests. DJ Rey was the key to making this a success - we were still taking photos during the lesson but my guests told me he talked just enough to explain and encourage people to get involved and worked seamlessly with the dance instructor.

He was SO professional in making all the announcements we needed throughout the reception and even translated for my husband's thank you speech on the spot so I didn't have to. We ended up running an hour late from our plan (because of us, not because of the vendors) and Rey communicated with the venue staff and integrated all of our elements perfectly without cutting anything. He always checked with us before making big announcements to be sure he was pronouncing names right and that we were ready to go and was very flexible with little changes we needed him to make during the night, never getting stressed or making mistakes! His personality was perfectly fun and not cheesy and my husband was super impressed with his voice and music selection (and he is never impressed by anything).

We felt comfortable with Rey right from the beginning. He was prompt in responding and always open to questions. He provides a thorough planning sheet so you can give him all the details of what songs you want for each event and how much of each type of music you want him to play which I felt was extremely helpful not only for letting him know about the plan in a concise way but also for helping me get organized.

I think no matter what your vision for your wedding is, you can trust DJ Rey to make it a reality!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Alissa · Married on 03/26/2016

VERY professional!!! I would recommend to all newly engaged couples!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Awesome Dj! We had a great time! All of our guests commented on how great the music was! And how fun the Dj was!

Alexandra · Married on 03/17/2016

If you are looking for an ASTOUNDING DJ at an amazing, reasonable price, then DJ Rey will literally meet all your criteria. We were really in the market for a DJ that we could afford, planning a wedding under $15,000 was going to be a struggle but we didn't want to skimp on the service. When we first met Rey, we were blown away by his upbeat and charming personality. His prices were exactly what we were looking for, and he was extremely responsive and flexible with meeting us inbetween work and answering all of our questions. Rey got us hyped for our own wedding the first day we met him. When we were in the car driving back, my husband and I both looked at eachother and said, "That guy is going to be amazing." We weren't wrong!

DJ Rey went over and above for our wedding. From the moment he got there, he made sure to greet us to let us know he was there and that he had everything under control. From the ceremony to the reception, all the music was spot on with no technical difficulties or mix-ups. I should note here because of my disorganized self, I didn't get the whole wedding song list to him until the night before the wedding at literally 11:00pm, and he still managed to get everything to work perfectly and smoothly!

When the party really started to get poppin', DJ Rey knew exactly what to play to keep people going on the dance floor, while still keeping in mind some of our favorite music and songs. Inbetween slow times (like dinner) he even stopped by our table to get us alcohol from the bar so we didn't have to get it ourselves, and came back to get us refills, too! By the end of the night, our bridal party, our families and my husband and I were completely pooped from dancing so much! We had so much fun, and a huge chunk of credit for that goes to DJ Rey. Each one of our wedding guests raved about how amazing he was, and we completely agree! I cannot recommend DJ Rey more. If you want to have a great time at your wedding, get DJ Rey!

Sent on 04/05/2016
  • Desi

Desiree · Married on 03/13/2016

Dj Rey made my wedding amazing I danced all night. My aunt from New York loved him so much she wants to fly him out for her sons wedding. What makes a wedding memorable is the DJ my family will be talki g about my wedding for years to come. He is truly the best. He will be my DJ for life.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • W

weslie · Married on 03/12/2016

Rey was an amazing DJ and very important part of the wedding with his great charisma and ability to keep the guest on their feet. He had a good mix of music and we let him run the show as far as music and did great. Would recommend him to anyone at any price!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Alexa · Married on 03/11/2016

Working with Rey was a breeze! He was super flexible with scheduling our meetings around my husbands crazy work schedule. He set the perfect tone for our reception and kept the party moving from start to finish. He was so friendly and super personable, and was willing to lend a helping hand the entire evening. I would recommend him for absolutely any event, he was an absolute pleasure!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Samuel · Married on 03/11/2016

Me and my wife were really stressed about finding the "right" dj because to us that is one of the most important things in a wedding. He was very responsive with any of the questions we had. He was involved with every part of the wedding and that was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend dj rey to anybody. I look forward to having him do more events for me and my family.

Derek · Married on 03/05/2016

DJ Rey checks every single box you want in a DJ/MC. He is uber professional and takes your party as serious business. He is clear and methodical in insuring that exactly what you want is represented in the best possible presentation. From verifying proper pronunciation of the names of our widely diverse wedding party to expertly transition form one memorable portion of the event to the next. DJ Rey managed our event skillfully and thoughtfully.
    You also want your DJ/MC to not need your direction so you can enjoy your own event. DJ Rey can take the temperature of a room like no other. He knows when to start a party during a lull as well as knowing when to bring down the energy to transition into another part of the event. He can create custom playlists to bring optimal enjoyment for any and every taste. I can attest that with minimal direction that DJ Rey can orchestrate the perfect soundtrack to your event.

Finally you want your DJ/MC to be adaptable. I can't tell you how important it is to have someone who is multifaceted. We had an extremely diverse event with many different cultures and ages. We also had a unique venue and I can promise you if he can keep all our guests talking weeks after the event about how much fun they had he can do the same for you. DJ Rey felt more like a valued friend than a vendor. He is unbelievably personable and can bring together what could be a segmented event to a comfortable and memorable gathering.
    This is a very important decision and as such you need someone who takes pride in his craft. DJ Rey was an invaluable part of our event and recommend his services to any and everyone who values the success of their event.

lovette · Married on 03/04/2016

He was Professional, friendly and the crowd loved him!!! Thanks again DJ Rey

• I

Izabella · Married on 03/04/2016

Our DJ was absolutely A M A Z I N G! He was extremely professional, provided a timeline for us to fill out, and ran the wedding perfectly on time. As a bride, I was very calm and relaxed because of Luis, who would communicate with me what was happening when and would direct everything. I am so grateful he relieved so much worry on our big day! His uplighting was beautiful, DJ booth looked AMAZING, and his music was perfect! Our wedding was unique, with the groom's family being from Colombia, bride's family from Brazil, lots of American friends, and tons of salsa dancing wedding guests. We were worried about how to cater to such a diverse group of guests, but Luis NAILED it! He played a bit of everything and kept the wedding consistently FUN! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Our wedding guests commented on and on about how great the wedding was BECAUSE of the DJ! Thank you so much Luis!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lori-Ann · Married on 02/20/2016

DJ Rey is professional, fun and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. During the months that led up to our Wedding Day, Rey was responsive to our emails and texts and even met up with us in person to go over our questions. He also provided a step by step guide that assisted us with choosing which songs to play during each event (processional, recessional, cake cutting, reception intros etc. ) and had some really great ideas (eg. the shoe game) that we incorporated into our night. He is also an awesome MC! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2016

DJ Rey did an amazing job for our wedding, from our ceremony music to the last dance. We told him what type of music we liked and he took control from there, making everything stress free for us. He was high energy and kept the party going. The most important thing was that he was able to give us that Latin touch that we were looking for. There are so many DJs to choose from in the Orlando area and we were so happy to find DJ Rey. He provided a unique experience for us and we had a blast!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Michele · Married on 02/13/2016

True professional, organized, amazing communication skills, and great energy!

When it came to choosing a DJ, I didn't look any further than DJ Rey! My now husband was a little skeptical on letting me choose the DJ but I ensured him a year out that he will be thanking me on our wedding day. Sure enough as we were lining up for introductions all my husband could say was this guy is amazing!! Since our wedding we have gotten countless compliments on how much fun everyone had, and I have no doubt that DJ REY is the one to thank for his awesome musical selection and energy!! If you want everyone up and dancing at your wedding like we did, DJ REY is your guy!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Briana · Married on 02/05/2016

We booked DJ Rey a couple weeks ago for our wedding on February 5, 2016. He was professional, courteous and ensured that we got everything we wanted AND THEN SOME for the atmosphere of our wedding. People don't realize how important the DJ 's role is on your special day, its not just playing some music. It is creating the feel of your wedding and ensuring everything runs smoothly from start to finish and DJ Rey was just the guy for the job!

you rock Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Alison · Married on 01/24/2016

DJ Rey was awesome!! Very organized, professional, and I was so thankful for the energy he brought to the wedding!! Not to mention how he made everything run smoothly during the reception- i am so thankful. I don't know what I would have done without a DJ like him! Our wedding was a mix of all ages and all were able to enjoy themselves. My guests loved him and some of my engaged friends at my wedding want him as well!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Dani · Married on 01/23/2016

DJ Rey is such an amazing person which makes him the most phenomenal vendor to work with. He was so quick to respond and get the process started and made everything so easy for us and went above and beyond with everything he did. He was our only pick for a DJ after seeing him at a friend's wedding, and he only exceeded our expectations. The most amazing part about Rey is that he pays attention and reads situations, he new the exact time to fade out a song even though I hadn't asked him to, he read the moment and new what we wanted for our wedding. He was the life of the party and kept the night exciting and fun. Perfect music selections and timing which made our night flawless. I would recommend him for any and all events, his professionalism and natural charisma shine through at an event. We have received so many compliments and comments on how great he was! I only hope we can have an event again where we can use his services!! Thank you so much Rey! You were amazing beyond words!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Lysher · Married on 01/22/2016

DJ Rey, he is an absolutely amazing DJ. I was recommended to him by a mutual friend and he was not wrong. DJ Rey rocks! He was so professional in everything he did. He was on point in everything that was schedule and most importantly our guest at our wedding had a blast and loved the way he interacted with them and the music being used. I personally am grateful that he is bilingual because he took upon himself to translate at times for some of my Spanish speaking family and I was so appreciative about that. I would definitely use his services for the future and definitely would recommend anyone to hire him for any event. I can guarantee you, you would not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/16/2016

Rey is truly amazing! His interaction with the crowd, emceeing, and music selection is top notch! I will definitely use his services again!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Vanessa · Married on 01/14/2016

He exceeded our expectations. He did an amazing job and everyone was very impressed!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Cory · Married on 01/01/2016

Rey was perfect in every way. He had two separate consultations with us, to get to know us on a personal level and to better understand what we were looking for. And boy did he deliver! He was excellent on the mic as our MC, he kept everything on schedule and smooth...and his song selections were perfect with very little direction from us. Our guest are still raving about him almost a week later! You are crazy if you don't hire this man immediately. Do it.

Sent on 01/05/2016