DJ Rey Reviews

DJ Rey 5
DJ Rey 6
DJ Rey 7

Pamela · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Rey was great! He was super flexible with me up until the final day. My party did not get off the dance floor and he knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a reliable and committed DJ.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Rey provided everything we could have asked for and more. He's very detailed and in tune with every aspect of the wedding. He provided a very user friendly questionnaire with suggestions included for each different event throughout the day so the music catered exactly to what we were looking for, this made the never ending choices of music for a 6+ hour event stress free! He provides options for low energy mellow personality to high energy (what we went with) and the crowd truly responded, the dance floor was filled the whole night thanks to him! Great guy, fantastic personality, affordable, flexible, and does everything to make your day special.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Rey was very professional, prompt, easy to work with and anticipated all of our needs with little direction from us. Our reception was exceptional with his help. Worth every dime!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

jesus · event on 06/03/2017

All our guests bodies still achce after one week because DJ REY Rocks!!!! Rey had us on the dance floor all the time for our daughter sweet sixteen. Thank You Rey for being a great listener and giving our guests the night of there lives!!! Rey you work well with all our vendors and you are a awesome team player. I never heard a "no or cant do that" from you. Our Guests age range from two months to 95 years young and they ALL Dance because of you Rey. Keep up the electrifying energy you have Rey. All I hear thru Family texts and emails is "where did you find this guy/" I respond "God sent him to Us." Til the next Gig Rey!!!! Cheers to you Brother.... and God Bless.

Event at Crown Plaza, Friday June 3rd. Thank You Rey.

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Rey made our wedding one of the best nights of our lives! All of our friends and family keep raving about what an incredible time they had. Guests of all ages were up on the dance floor having a great time. DJ Rey went above and beyond to make our night special, and ensured all of our questions were answered leading up to the big day.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Giana · Married on 05/08/2017

Stop looking and book DJ Rey NOW! The best way that I can describe Rey is that after just one meeting, he was able to go inside my brain and make all my music dreams come true. I can be honest and tell you that I am incredibly picky and OCD when it comes to my music and Rey understood my music vision and brought it to life. Our wedding was almost a month ago and our friends and family are still raving about how fun it was, how they haven't danced that much in years and that they wish they could do it all again - such a big part of that is due to DJ Rey. Our wedding would not have been the same or as wonderful without him! Thank you so much Rey!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Sarinis

Sarinis · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ Rey is fantastic! He played great music at my wedding and his announcements were perfect. He knows how to keep the party going and was great at making sure the crowd was engaged and happy. He is extremely professional and was very organized. I had nothing to worry about on my special day. Also, the uplights he provided was amazing and totally transformed the room.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

We would definitely recommend DJ Rey. He did such an extraordinary job at our wedding! There is no need to continue looking around. DJ Rey is the one who will make your wedding dreams come true. In addition to this, he is the best t for people that have bilingual guests because he will announce everything in English and Spanish.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Stacey · Married on 04/21/2017

Hands down the BEST! I couldn't be a happier bride!!!
    Rey listened and did all of my request we spoke about prior to my wedding day! He was so attentive and professional to its max! My guest loved him and said, "your DJ was amazing!", "he was dope!", "he played the best music" He got the crowd up and moving the entire night! He knewexsvtly what to play and say next to keep everyone wanting more! We tried to get him our list of songs but it's just to many artist and songs to try to get down on paper. He definitely worked with what we had given him and did his thing but list or no list DJ Rey is BOMB DOT COM!!
    The moment I seen his profile I knew without having to talk to him he was the one! I'm so grateful and blessed! I'll never have another DJ!! He is worth every penny!!! Thank you Rey for being amazing!! #Mr&MrsPaulino

Sent on 05/07/2017

Razzie · Married on 04/15/2017

DJ Rey was outstanding! He was very professional and responsive during the entire process. From start to finish, DJ Rey appealed to our guest, the different age groups, and our personal list of requested songs. He was very engaging and kept the guest entertained. DJ Rey also conducted the music for our wedding ceremony. It was beautiful! Everything flowed so nicely and our guest had such great things to say about the music selection. We would highly recommend DJ Rey!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

Choosing DJ Rey for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. After dealing with numerous vendors for our wedding, I can tell you that his professionalism is surpassed. I was so impressed with his responsiveness and planning leading up to our wedding. On the day of, he was there on time and fully prepared. He executed every aspect of his role to perfection. From setting the mood at our ceremony, to our introductions, and ultimately being one of the best aspects at our wedding. We had a multicultural wedding and he incorporated all of the music we wanted seamlessly. Everyone who attended our wedding had nothing but good things to say about DJ Rey! If you are wondering if you should book him for your event, do it. I promise you will not regret that decision.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Chantel · Married on 03/12/2017

Rei was an amazing DJ. He would make eye contact from across the room to make sure the music was on point! He was so attentive and did his best to play everything I had requested prior to the wedding! Jes and I were so impressed and our guests were so happy all the music was exactly as they requested as well. Our day was so much more then what we could’ve asked for. We loved it so much and would highly recommend Rei again!!! Thank you so much for making our day the best time ever!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

DJ Rey was amazing!!!!! My family and friends have not stopped talking about him. He played exactly what we wanted and he made everything run so smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone, truly was such a pleasure having him DJ our wedding. Thanks Rey you are the best!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jill · Married on 03/04/2017

DJ Rey was AMAZING! He was a key factor in ensuring that EVERYONE had an ABSOLUTE BLAST during our daughter's and now son-in-law's wedding! He surpassed our expectations! He was congenial, flexible, positive, knowledgable and supportive! There is not one single thing he could have done better! And, his rates were exceptionally reasonable! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND as your DJ for weddings as well as for ANY other event! We hope to cross paths with DJ Rey again!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/25/2017

Rey was so accommodating to all of our song choices (played songs at specific spots when asked), and had such a great energy! Everyone that attended our wedding had an amazing time, thanks to Rey! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Maria · event on 02/20/2017

We contracted DJ Rey for our corporate event in the Orlando area and it was a total success!!
    He was extremely professional and responsive in all his communications, arrived well ahead of time to
    set up and truly interpreted what our company is about. He set up the lights following our corporate colors
    and kept the party going with his MC talent--I am so grateful to have found him and recommend him to any planner, whether corporate or social. Our group was from all over Latin America and they danced non-stop--I know they'll be talking about this party for a while! Search no more, you have found the most awesome DJ!!!
    Maria F. - Miami

Sent on 02/23/2017

David · Married on 02/10/2017

DJ Rey is awesome. He kept the party going all night. He is very professional and very knowledgeable; you can tell he loves what he does. His DJ set up was awesome as well.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Keila · Married on 01/28/2017

DJ Rey was amazing at our wedding; he had great energy, keeps things running smoothly and plays great music. He was professional, attentive and an amazing MC! I would recommend him to anyone and I am so happy he was part of our special day.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Eddie · Married on 01/27/2017

DJ Rey was awesome!! Very open to what you need and knows how to get/keep the party going!! Our guests said they loved him!! Affordable too!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Gloria · Married on 01/21/2017

DJ Rey did an awesome job at our wedding on Jan 21, 2017. He is bilingual and made the announcements in both Spanish and English so my Mexican family as well as my "now " husband's American family both understood everything that was going on. The music blend of traditional Mexican music and American music was seamlessly. He is very upbeat and energetic. Everyone talked about how much fun they had. He checked in with us as the couple to let us know what was up next. I highly recommend him. Because we were blending two cultures together, I was a little worried that when traditional Mexican music was played my husband's guests wouldn't enjoy it, but all our guests commented about how this was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended and I think that mostly had to do with the incredible job DJ Rey did.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Anthony · Married on 01/15/2017

Rey was absolutely amazing. He was available and helpful the entire process. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to the walk out, Rey was right on point. He made the entire day go without a hitch. And that's not to mention how good he was with the music and crowd. Our dancefloor was NEVER empty. I highly, highly recommend DJ Rey for your event. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Rey is a good friend and I was not disappointed at all about the service he provided. He had a very detailed questionnaire that allowed him to get to know me and my fiancé as a couple as well as give him a list of the dos and donts we wanted at our reception. He was organized and got everyone lined up for introduction. He kept the crowd lively and the party felt like it could have gone all night. If you want someone who will turn your reception into a party you will not be disappointed. I loved every minute of my wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Raquel · Married on 01/07/2017

I highly recommend DJ Rey. I got married in July 2017 and booked him off of reviews since I lived in another city and he over exceeded my expectations. He went above and beyond. He was amazing, professional and replied quickly to all of my questions. All of my guests commented on how great he was. My guests had a great time because of DJ Rey. DJ Rey also did all of the up lighting for my reception which was AMAZING! Book DJ Rey and you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Keishla · Married on 01/06/2017

Rey was one of the most professional DJs o hace ever experienced at any party or wedding. I can honestly say that my husband and Me were greatly pleased and greatful for his service on our wedding night. From the preparation stage to the wedding night Rey was constantly working with us and keeping everything up to date so that our reception night would be perfect. He created our mash-up songs so we wouldn’t have to worry about it and ran the whole reception so my Husband and I could be as relaxed as possible , he definitely brought his A-Game. I would recommend DJ Rey and his services to anyone!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/03/2016

Top 7 Reasons to Hire DJ Luis (Rey's brother)

It was HARD finding the right DJ. There are tons choose from and you're not just hiring someone to play music, it is the person who is pumping up the crowd so your wedding isn't a dud. We thought it'd be cool to list why we hired Luis, the best DJ on the planet, to help you make your decision.
    1. He was FUN. While we waited for our grand entrance, we heard Luis pumping everyone up and when we walked into the venue, I thought the roof would collapse! Luis' energy was unreal and we got so many compliments.
    2. He knows how to mix. My wife's family is hispanic and wanted to hear salsa and merengue, my family is into classic rock and our friends wanted early 2000s club hip-hop (Lil Jon, Juvenile, etc.). You'd think that would be impossible to mix? Transitions were seamless and nobody missed a beat.
    3. People danced the entire night. Literally from the first song to the last, the floor was full. I was SHOCKED. I have been to tons of weddings and have seen good wedding DJs and bad ones. If you're measuring purely from how much fun people had, Luis is one of the best.
    4. He is awesome to work with. He is incredibly friendly and super flexible. We met up a few times to go over things before the wedding and he showed up on time and had everything set up perfectly.
    5. He loves what he does. He has a blast in his booth and it rubs off on everyone else. Some DJs try to force being fun and it doesn't feel the same.

Use Luis for your wedding. You can meet him, talk to him and get exactly what you want. We almost went with one of the big DJ companies but we felt like just another customer. I am so glad we we chose to go with Luis. We had the party of a lifetime thanks to him and at a really fair price.

Sent on 12/28/2016