DJ Pyro Entertainment Services Reviews

3 | Oley, PA

3 Reviews for DJ Pyro Entertainment Services

Ashley Thurston · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had Andrew DJ our wedding reception and 5 stars is not enough - I'd give 10+ if I could! He was timely in his responses, extremely professional, and very easy to work with. I emailed him multiple times with song changes, and he always responded very quickly and adapted to the changes very easily. My dad even made a father/daughter dance mix that Andrew was excited to play for us. The music he played for our guests fit perfectly. He really makes sure to focus on the music you want played. His prices are amazing especially with the quality and attentiveness you get with booking him. There is a small travel fee if the venue is a little further, but overall the price is still fairly minimal. He had parents, kids, and grandparents on the floor all night, which is jist what we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend! He made the reception 10 times more magical for us!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amber Eshleman · Married on 09/21/2019

Bride and Groom

Andrew was amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Kling · Married on 07/20/2019

5 out of 5 stars for exceeding DJ expectations!

My husband and I had a fantastic experience working with DJ Pyro Entertainment! From the start, Andrew was extremely professional, knowledgeable about sound and lighting, and extremely responsive. He worked with us to find a package that fit both our budget and our needs, and we found his services to be a fantastic deal compared to other options in the Poconos area. Andrew honored our song list and he did a great job reading the crowd which kept the dance floor full and energy up the entire reception. One of the best benefits of working with DJ Pyro Entertainment is you work directly with Andrew so you don't have to wait on a middle man. We knew exactly what we were getting and he delivered. Andrew arrived early to set up (including extensive yet sophisticated lighting), was right on queue with the ceremony music and maintained an all-around fun music environment at the reception. Andrew kept the "entertainment" and announcements pretty simple but the day's events and music spoke for itself. We highly recommend hiring Andrew with DJ Pyro Entertainment!

Sent on 07/24/2019