32 Reviews for DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Absolutely amazing! I did not have anything together until the week before and they still made all my requests happen. Easy to get in contact with, very flexable the day of and even took requests on the spot when some of my older aunts and uncles wanted their favorites played. I would definitely recomend and use them again.

Photo for DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths Review
Photo for DJ Productions - DJs & Photo Booths Review
Profile Picture Logan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used DJ Productions for my daughters wedding on June 1st, 2018 and they were fantastic! There was a great mix of music and the dance floor was packed the entire night. The announcements were great as well as was the photo booth. I like that my daughter received a flash drive of all of the photo booth pictures included in the cost, which was very reasonable. We spoke with the owner, Suzan on the phone and she was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating through the whole process. I would gladly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ and photo booth.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our DJ Tom, from DJ productions was amazing! The dance floor was packed, he took requests and played them immediately! He knew when to play slower music during dinner and when to turn on the dance songs, he was perfect with the timing for all of the entrances and bouquet toss, Gardner removal etc.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

They were amazing to work with. My family had an amazing time at our wedding! Thanks to these guys!

Profile Picture kali, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ Productions are amazing! Thank you for an amazing job :)

Profile Picture George, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Working with DJ Productions was both easy and enjoyable as they provided great services for us at our wedding. Meeting with Suzan and Tom for the first time was both fun and informative as you can see how prepared and professional they were right from the start. They gave us a simple questionnaire to find out the style of music we liked (which is everything) and really tried to make our experience a personal one. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect as they were as prepared and professional as they were at the meeting. Tom played great music at the perfect time and had the dance floor packed all night. We also ordered a photo booth from them which was a hit at the wedding. The technician at the booth was friendly and had a smile on his face throughout the night. They provided us with a lot of wacky props and a flash drive at the end of the night so we can relive the fun poses of the guests for a lifetime. We always felt that one of the most important things at a wedding is how good the music is, and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. Overall, we were overjoyed with how much fun we and the guests had all night and it was in part because of the great services provided by DJ Productions. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Alexander, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ productions was wonderful at our wedding and wonderful to work with, leading up to the big day. Suzan and Tom were very professional and have tons of experience. They were able to suggest songs when we didn't have one in mind. Everyone enjoyed the big day and the music was great.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Productions was a great choice for a photobooth!
The open photobooth allowed a lot of people to jump in and take amazing pictures!

Got the USB with all the pictures at the end of the night!

Great pictures!

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything was fantastic! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Terri, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ was very thorough in preparing in advance for our wedding. He asked us to fill out questionnaires indicating which types of music in general we wished to have played in addition to all the specific songs for each part of the reception. He also asked about songs, or types of music we did not wish to hear and everything we specified was done according to our wishes. He followed through with everything and I did not have to speak to him at all during our reception, because he had all of our information ahead of time.

Profile Picture Marianne, 4/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Incredible service! My husband & I could not be happier! All our guests loved The photo booth & our attendant Tom was delightful :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had DJ Productions at our wedding in 2014 and couldn't be happier. Suzan was easy to work with over the phone and receptive to my ideas. Her husband, Tom, was the DJ at our wedding and their son headed our photo booth. Everything went smoothly thanks to them. We love our photo booth keepsake album! Thank you so much DJ Productions, we would recommend you to anyone looking for a quality DJ service!

Profile Picture Marsha, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great and they were on time and very professional. Would definitely use them again

Profile Picture User4325998, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone was very professional, went out of their way to help me and really listened to what I wanted.

Profile Picture Kaylei, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Productions was reasonably priced and they did an amazing job at my wedding! They listened to what we wanted and during the reception all of our guest were out on the dance floor having a great time! I could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture M, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Productions was always there for me to answer questions. They were always very accommodating. Thank you so much for being there for me. Everyone had a blast at our wedding thanks to you!

Profile Picture User3432880, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Incredible service and really affordable. Suzan worked with me to find what worked best and DJ Tom was a hit at the reception (the right amount of goofy, fun and professional). They are such a fun group!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Productions for a karaoke after-party at our wedding at MountainView Manor. Suzyn offered a good rate and was a pleasure to work with -- responsive, attentive to our requests and made me feel confident that they would rock it, and they definitely did. Tom handled the party, which proved the highlight of the wedding. We had an absolute blast. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom was wonderful! He worked very well with my photographer and was more than reasonable! I did not want the night to end. He was able to read the crowd and play what they liked :)

Profile Picture Rebekah, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Productions was professional, easy to work with, and a great addition to our wedding. The perfect mix of music was played which catered to a wide age group and they had everyone out on the dance floor! Also, the snapshots they were able to get caught some moments that the photographer didnt and they were a great addition to our wedding photos and memories!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/2/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Suzan were absolutely amazing!!! I had to do everything over the phone since I live in Florida and had my wedding reception in PA. Suzan was amazing over the phone. We also rented the LED up-lights that they offer and they looked great. She went out of her way to visit the venue and figure out how many we would need to create the effect I was looking for then she took pictures of all of the different color options and emailed them to me so I could figure out what color I wanted. Tom was awesome at the wedding...the music was great and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night which was exactly what I wanted. Everyone at the wedding was impressed with DJ Productions and everyone LOVED the TV Screens with the photos of the wedding on them. They also gave me a disc on our wedding night with all the photos they took all night which was so unexpected and appreciated. I would highly recommend working with them, they don't push you to do anything you don't want (no sleazy sales tactics) and they work with you every step of the way.

- Kelly & Keith

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Productions where the perfect fit for my wedding! they had the whole place up and dancing even befor dinner!! i could not ask for a better dj. they worked well with me to find out what kind of music i wanted at my wedding and played everything just how i asked for it price was great and the dj was awsome would use them again in the future!!!
thank you Dj Production for making my wedding special!

Profile Picture cristin, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Suzan were great, professional, and accessible for last minute changes. The start to our ceremony was delayed 40 minutes because my brother was late coming home from serving in Honduras, and Tom kept the guests informed and entertained. Three months later I'm still hearing comments from my 30 something year old friends of how much fun they had and my 70 something year old aunts (judgemental aunts may I add) saying that our wedding was the best and most fun wedding they have ever attended. We live about 3+ hours from were we got married and being able to contact Suzan and Tom via email was very helpful. I would highly recommend DJ Productions to anyone looking to have a great time!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the world of bridal there are so many "essentials" that everyone says that you need in order to have a good wedding; good food, good people, and good music. Searching for a wedding DJ was completely overwhelming. We knew that wanted someone who could work our crowd (a mix of young and young at heart), take care of things so that we didn't have to, fit our venue (a more intimate setting), and be within our very tight budget. We definitely got that and more in our DJ, Joe. When we originally booked with Suzanne 6 months prior to our event, we were told that her husband would be our DJ however, a few weeks before we found out that her husband had another event and we would be getting her "number 2" DJ. Changes and brides usually do not mix too well, so initially I was a little upset. But, I trusted that Suzanne wouldn't be let us down and I am happy to report we most certainly were not let down. Joe was absolutely spectacular! Our guests absolutely loved him and we have to agree!! He helped us make the last minute decisions that we needed to make and he also made several fantastic on the spot decisions on his own that were right on with our event. I would highly recommend Joe and the DJ productions company and we absolutely use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Karyn, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews