DJ Prince William Reviews

DJ Prince William 3
  • Andy

Andy Campbell · Married on 06/07/2019

Outstanding!

I can't speak highly enough of Prince William! In addition to providing amazing sound and music for our ceremony and reception, he was also our MC and kept everything moving along smoothly once we got underway with the ceremony and reception. My wife and I had decided to handle a lot of the day-of coordination ourselves, but Prince William really did a lot of the heavy lifting in this regard. He made sure important moments happened when they needed to and really gave us room to breathe and enjoy the day.

During the planning phase, he really helped us think about how we might structure the ceremony and reception by highlighting moments where music would be important. From the list of songs we like and our must-play list, he put together a great setlist that perfectly suited our taste.

Thanks again Prince William - you really deserve a lot of the credit for how well our wedding went and you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Garrett · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Prince William was AMAZING!!!

My wife and I decided to hire DJ Prince William as our DJ for our wedding in Santa Barbara, CA at the Riviera Mansion. He did an amazing job getting everyone up to dance and I could tell everyone was having a good time. He played all the songs that were requested and had a great attitude the whole night. Thank you DJ Prince William!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rebecca Warren · Married on 03/31/2019

The BEST Dj Iv'e hired! Thank you DJ William.

Dj William was the FUNnest man for the job! He was prompt and knew exactly what to do which eased my mind as a crazy bride! He was perfect for us! He played the music that my crowd could get up and dance to. He was an amazing host throughout the reception and wedding and knew just what to play and when to play it. I didn't get my playlist to him in time but he knew just what to play! I didn't expect many people to dance at my reception but he got them out there having so much fun! I loved his very sweet disposition and his kind manner. He was a true gentleman DJ at my wedding... I still have people asking me about my DJ! I love you DJ WIlliams You saved me!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    DJ Prince William 4
    DJ Prince William 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey René Leon-Guerrero · Married on 03/21/2019

Intuitive, Thorough, Quick to Respond, Accommodating

I first hired him for a work event and was incredibly impressed with his intuitiveness. I try to hire him whenever I can now and was able to get him for my wedding! He is very thorough and sent us a questionnaire to get every song, mood and genre exactly how we wanted. Having an incredible DJ really makes a difference and I would highly suggest Prince William to everyone!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Adam Davis · Married on 02/06/2019

DJ Prince William is the absolute best

Prince William DJ'd our wedding last June and I'm so happy we found him because he was so responsive, so great to work with, had an amazing personality, played what we wanted but also had a ton of great ideas on what music could add to our reception, and everyone loved him. I've been waiting for another event to come up that I can hire him for. Highly recommended!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience, all around!

DJ Prince William was the best DJ we could have asked for from beginning to end of our “project”. We hired Prince William to work our wedding ceremony and reception. He was extremely responsive, well-rounded, knowledgeable, and friendly! He showed up early to our wedding, to set up and get acquainted with the location. Prince William played our requested songs as well as other appropriate songs that kept with our theme. He kept our party going & we all loved him! Prince William was very organized and prepared; we really appreciated his experience. Great value! Look no further for your next DJ than Prince William! Thank you so much for all your hard work and in making our wedding day a huge success!

Katherine · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing dj!

DJ PRINCE IS AMAZING! He arranged a good selection of music for our wedding from Filipino songs and Hispanic songs, Great MC, responds quickly and answered all of my 110 questions & calls , comes with amazing lights & fog machine and he’s affordable. You would not regret it !

Sent on 05/29/2019
    DJ Prince William 6

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2018

Highly recommend!

He did an awesome job DJing our wedding at the Adamson House in Malibu, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Prince Williams is Awesome!

DJ Prince Williams was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. I wasn’t going to have one but decided to book one last minute and he was super flexible to make things work for my special day. I totally recommend him!!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Aneika

Aneika S Garcia · Married on 08/24/2018

Prince William is AWESOME!!

I am very satisfied that we hired DJ Prince William for our wedding. We and everyone else had a really good time. His leadership made our evening flow so well!! It really took the stress away of myself and my husband having to worry about moving things along. From the time I before I booked him to the very end of our wedding event, DJ Prince was such a delight to work with. He was professional, down to earth and entertaining! Myself and my husband highly recommend him as a DJ Professional! Thank you again DJ Prince William :-)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mikale Chambers · Married on 06/10/2018

Fun, Energetic and Flexible!

DJ Prince William was great! He'd played great music based on and including a list of sample songs I gave him. He is so nice and truly just wants to make sure that everyone is having a good, fun time. I booked him for 4 hours but the party kept on going and he had no problem staying for 2 hours longer. It was so much fun! I would definitely book him again!