DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago Reviews

51 | Schaumburg, IL

51 Reviews for DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago

Samia · Married on 04/30/2017

I was going back and forth about having a DJ at my wedding reception, but I'm glad I did, and I'm glad I chose DJ Prashant! DJ Prashant was an excellent addition to the day. He was well organized, polite, and professional. He is also a super nice person.

I really appreciated how he had everything organized on forms before the wedding and went over it with me line by line. He also told me that he would be able to make sure the schedule was being followed and my reception was timely and flowed very well.

I would recommend him for your wedding reception needs, whether you are having simple reception with music in the background, or a full out dance party.

Sent on 05/03/2017

N · Married on 04/15/2017

DJ in Prashant was great for our engagement celebration in Milwaukee, WI. Though he is an Indian DJ in Chicago, he was on time and set up with plenty of time to spare. His background as a live musician and sound engineer was so helpful as he monitored our live band's sound, and then when it came to Garba/Dandi Raas, he kept the party going with a great mix of evergreen songs and newer Bollywood hits. Prashant was professional in every way, and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Heena · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Prashant was awesome!! We had the chance to review his work as an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago and he definitely did not disappoint. The guests were dancing until the very last dance! Great mix of Hindi, Punjabi and English music. Loved it! :)

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jacob · Married on 08/13/2016

DJ Prashant was a great DJ for our wedding. If you are looking for an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago, he is the guy. We have an eclectic music taste, me liking Latin music and my wife wanting 90's hip hop and Indian music, and DJ Prashant did a great job mixing it all together. He was very professional from the beginning. He provides a clear list of flexible packages at good prices. He provided music for the Baraat, sound for the wedding, and music and sound for the reception. It all went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Manish · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired DJ Prashant for our baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception at the DoubleTree in Oak Brook. Absolutely amazing and phenomenal! He took care of everything for us so at the end of the day we could enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about the small details. He was very professional to work with and had a great line up of music at our reception..definitely knew how to keep the crowd going. He was very open to requests from our friends and family throughout the night as well. Very prompt and responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommended if you need a DJ for either a wedding, reception, sangeet, or just a party. All of our friends and family were impressed as he turned it up throughout the night!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Ritu · Married on 08/06/2016

Dance, Dance, Dance... yup this was the story of our reception until 1:30 am. DJ Prashant had the crowd going all night long! He definitely knew how to keep the crowd going throughout the night He knew what type of music to play to evolve all the different types of crowds! Thank you very much for keeping the night going and making our reception the best!!! He was super easy to get a hold of, responds to emails before it leave your fingertips! He was a one stop shop, he provided our dhol player, horse, projector, live band for garba, and photo booth. His prices are super reasonable and works with your budget.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Pinkey · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Prashant was amazing. My husband is Mexican and I am Indian. He was able to accommodate both sides of the family very well, even during the Baraat. He really follows your timeline and is on point with every little detail. I also had two violinist performing for my bridal entrance and a live guitar player in the reception player. They had nothing but the best to say in regards to his professionalism and flexibility. Thank you for the amazing work!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sandeep · Married on 05/28/2016

If you are looking for an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago who is comfortable handling all aspects of an Indian wedding/ceremony and knows how to host an awesome reception look no further than DJ Prashant. Prashant was one of the best parts of our wedding. Whether it was the baraat, providing music during the Indian ceremony, or starting the party during the reception, Prashant had us covered. He was very helpful in planning out the timeline for our day as we had several phone and e-mail conversations to sort everything out. If you are looking for an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago, you can't go wrong with Prashant.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Nirms · Married on 11/21/2015

I highly recommend DJ Prashant for an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago! He was recommended to us through a friend (he was the DJ at her wedding) and everything she said about him is true! He was prompt in his initial responses, provided us with a well laid out contract, was quick with editing our slow dance song, offered us plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and gave us sound feedback on song selections and song beats. On the day of our reception, he provided an excellent mixture of Bollywood and American music, which had amazing sound quality.

Our guests had a blast at our wedding and had wonderful things to say about his music and services. I am positive that my family members will use him for the upcoming weddings.

Thank you so much Prashant for making our event so memorable!

Sent on 11/23/2015

DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago's reply:

Wow...blessed at the review. Pushed through the snow storm to earn that. Work hard and give 100%, always!

Vishal · Married on 07/24/2015

Dj prashant did an amazing job. He DJ'd our sangeet/mehndi. Had all three hits. Even stayed longer for us when we didn't want to get off that dance floor. Would recommend to my friends.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Great DJ. He really understands how to run a party. I went over the entire program with him before it started and he was very organized and assigned me tasks to complete to make it a successful night. He also played great music during the entire night, and really knew what to play based on the mood of the audience. His mics are great, and even though one mic did not work, he did not panic. He made this night run very smooth. I recommend you all to consider his services.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago

DJ Prashant was great. He provided us with everything we needed for our special day. He is very professional and definitely works hard to make sure everything feels seamless. We are glad we went with his services and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Kav · Married on 05/24/2014

DJ Prashant is excellent! He was recommended to us by a friend, who attended a wedding that he DJed for, and we were not disappointed. He is very professional and we appreciate that he sat down with us prior to the big day to go over our playlist in detail. He was able to provide us amazing music for all of our wedding events (Baraat, Ceremony, and Reception) and he stayed true to all of our requests. As my wife and I were planning our wedding from out of state, it was important to us to have someone who was easily accessible and quick to respond via phone or e-mail, which Prashant definitely was. Even a year after our wedding, we continue to receive comments from our friends and family members about how much fun they had at our wedding, especially on the dance floor. If you're looking for a DJ in Chicago, who specializes in South Asian weddings, DJ Prashant is your guy!

Sent on 08/17/2015

pooja · Married on 12/25/2013

DJ prashant was awesome!

Dj prashant was awesome! We hired him for my brothers wedding in Chicago. He was extremely professional and pleasant. Even beforehand during preparation for sangeet, he was readily available and really was so organized and the program went flawlessly. He also played a great mix of music for the baraat and really knew how to get the crowd pumped up! All in all I couldn’t have asked for a betterDJ for my brothers wedding. Would highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2009

DJ Prashant is our chosen family DJ. He played at our wedding five years ago, at my brother's wedding 3 years ago, and at my recent baby shower. Each time we knew we had made the right choice. The dance floor was packed at my wedding until the very end! DJ Prashant is incredibly easy to work with and listens to your suggestions. He is reasonably priced, dependable, and has the most updated Hindi and hip hop which is our perfect mix. He was also able to accommodate our cultural traditions of Garba music which my husband's family enjoyed. If you are looking for a DJ in the Chicagoland area, look no further, call DJ Prashant!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Shamit · Married on 06/11/2018

Did a great job with our wedding. Kept it pumping until 1 am!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Aparna · Married on 05/22/2016

DJ Prashant was a phenomenal part of our wedding ceremony, I would highly recommend him as an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago. What I liked most about working with him was how professional, thorough, and detail oriented he was before the event. We had 2 phone conversations after filling out his spreadsheet with our Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding and Reception details, and in addition to following through on a number of very specific requests regarding our unique ceremony, he also had thought of things such as the dandiyas for Raas that otherwise would have been annoying to figure out elsewhere. He was great about working with our families who didnt want us as the couple to know what they would be performing to during the sangeet, and did a great job being flexible with specific requests of our performers on the fly. People had a ton of fun at all of our events and he was a crucial part of the process.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Krina Patel · Married on 08/03/2019

Chicago’s Best DJ!!

we are highly recommend to any couple looking for DJ!Our guests still can’t stop raving about how incredible the DJ was:)Prashant was amazing to work with and was able to play all of our requests.Thank you so much you made our special day memorable.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Shally · Married on 06/17/2017

Prashant did a great job DJing at our wedding reception. Our guests danced all the way till the end of the event - Prashant's music choice was great to keep our guests dancing. Our wedding was a fusion wedding and the groom's side being American were not familiar with Indian songs - however, Prashant chose good mix of American and Indian songs that they enjoyed dancing to.He also helped us make a mix of some dance songs for our dance performance. We also used Prashant for our wedding ceremony and he was great with the transitions of songs for the bridal group entrance.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sameera · Married on 12/09/2017

Prashant was amazing at my fusion wedding this month. He seamlessly mixed Bollywood, Tollywood, and English songs, and was really flexible in taking requests from our guests. Our venue had a complex layout, and he was able to work around it to ensure that the sound was great and the bass was bumping. Many of our older guests appreciated that he played oldies Bollywood love songs during dinner, and our younger guests definitely appreciated the hits. Prashant does ask you to do some preparation prior to your event, but the end result was worth it. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Stuti · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Prashant was one of our best decisions for our wedding events! He is an excellent Indian Wedding DJ in the greater Chicago area. He was quick to respond to emails/texts. After talking to various DJs, we felt we immediately clicked with Prashant and that he would be the most versatile person to manage the music at our event. Prashant did an excellent job from start to finish. We had a very mixed crowd (multiple ethnicities and across age groups) for our various events. Prashant kept the entire crowd engaged with his foot tapping music. Prior to our event, he helped us through the process and selecting songs. He also requested us to make detailed notes of specific songs and announcements we would want to make, which he followed carefully. He asked us for our top 20/40 songs for each event and made sure he played those, mixing them up with his own selection. He made sure that he would switch the tracks and pace to make sure the entire crowd had a great time and keep the party going in full force for our Sangeet, Baraat and Reception night. I would highly recommend him, and would definitely request him to DJ our event in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Hi Stuti,

Congratulations to you and Vamsi. Thank you so much.

Miral · Married on 07/06/2014

Prashant is an awesome Indian DJ in Chicago! He provided services for our wedding and reception and did a wonderful job. Our reception dance floor was packed the entire night. All our guests really enjoyed his mixing and music choices.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Neal · Married on 09/02/2017

3.0

We used DJ Prashant for our engagement party and he did a great job!! He was really professional to work with and it was easy to coordinate everything with him, even from out of town. He started early and even stayed late, letting our guests continue dancing. He played a great mix of Hindi, Punjabi and English music. Everyone had an amazing time!!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • I

Imran · Married on 09/10/2016

Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago- He is pretty good in the sense that he plays a mesh of Indian/Bollywood/Punjabi/English songs. He is slightly more expensive than other DJs I researched; however, he makes up for it with his experience. I would recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Naveen · Married on 10/23/2015

4.2

Hey prashanth. ... you are awesome buddy... all my friends loved the music......

Sent on 10/26/2015

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for having me at your wedding reception. I enjoyed mixing in the Telgu songs for your friends and family.

Thanks,
    Prashant
    Indian DJ in Chicago | Desi DJ in Chicago | Indian Wedding DJ Chicago | Chicago Desi DJ