DJ Perry Angelozzi Reviews

100 | Norristown, PA

100 Reviews for DJ Perry Angelozzi

Evan · Married on 10/02/2015

What can i say?! Perry was accommodating, friendly, very knowledgable, and threw an amazing party at our wedding. My wife Meredith and I cannot say enough about how great of a DJ Perry is and his delivery and entertainment is the best we've ever experienced at a wedding, ever. He wanted our reception to be exactly what we wanted, he made recommendations, he kept the party going, and he was on point with everything. As a former caterer, I've worked at and been apart of many weddings, and I can without a doubt say that Perry's performance, flow of the wedding, and ability to connect with the audience was the best i've seen. He successfully created an emotional and memorable experience that us and our guests can't stop talking about a week after and won't ever forget. Hire this guy for your next event - you'll be happy you did. - Evan & Meredith

Sent on 10/06/2015

Patty · Married on 09/25/2015

We were married in Sept 2015. We hired DJ Perry after much searching online, his references gave him rave reviews so we decided to go with him. It was one of the best decisions we made. He was fantastic and professional. We communicated via email a few times prior to the wedding and he helped us put together a timeline that helped our wedding go exactly as we wanted without us having to get involved or worry about it day of. Can’t go wrong with Perry!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Erin · Married on 09/06/2015

Upon meeting with Perry months before our wedding, we knew immediately that he would be the perfect DJ- and he truly was! He absolutely exceeded our expectations. I am a musician at my core and music is extremely important to my husband and I. Perry totally understood our vision and knocked it out of the park. He even helped me plan a surprise song to sing for my husband just days before the wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and continue to rave about the DJ. Book Perry and you will not be disappointed. Perry is energetic, fun and a true professional!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jonathan · Married on 09/05/2015

We were married in Lancaster on 9/5/15. We hired DJ Perry after a search on internet and based on reviews and responses from other DJ's. Perry was fantastic and a true professional. Perry's communciation via email and phone is superb. Perry had our timeline done and made changes without hesistation. Perry gave his recommendations and organized our event perfectly.
    On the day of our wedding Perry kept the party going, handled all the MC duties and played great music. We received numerous compliments about our DJ. I would highly recommend Perry for your event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Angela · Married on 08/15/2015

We recently got married on 8/15 and it was one of the best days of our thanks to a lot of people including DJ Perry! Helps a little when your the #1 DJ in Philadelphia! He lived up to his name! Our wedding was full of energy all night and he was very reasonable in price and he was extremely easy to work with not only is he one of the nicest guys we have ever meant he is very experienced and skilled! Two things you want everyone to rave about your big day is the food and music and DJ perry did not disappoint!! I highly recommend him to DJ your event!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jerome · Married on 05/30/2015

Our 5/30/15 wedding was simply amazing, just as DJ Perry Angelozzi had guaranteed. With leaving 90% of the music selection up to his choice; the night was outstanding and all of our guests enjoyed the evening. Throughout the evening, Perry continued to ensure that his music selection was top notch, by checking with us. He maintained a high energy performance for the entirety of our reception. The entire process was seamless and Perry was a consummate professional throughout the planning, coordinating, and execution of the night. This was the greatest night of our lives, and we commend DJ Perry Angelozzi for this. We would recommend DJ Perry Angelozzi for any & all events, and certainly not hesitate contracting him, should we require DJ services again. Thank you Perry! Jerry & Sharon C.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Michael · Married on 05/15/2015

DJ Perry Angelozzi exceeded all our expectations in a wedding DJ. From our first meeting, we immediately connected with Perry. Throughout the wedding planning process, DJ Perry was available to answer any questions or concerns we had. He worked hard with us to create the perfect wedding timeline for our big day. The day of our wedding, Perry was excellent at providing wonderful music, staying on our timeline, and accommodating for last minute changes. We even had a point in the night where some unexpected surprises put us behind in our schedule. Perry was wonderful at adjusting the timeline and making everything work perfectly. His DJ stand and light displays were amazing and created a wonderful mood for the wedding. I highly suggest you meet with DJ Perry Angelozzi. He won't let you down!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Perry was absolutely amazing to work with. Throughout the entire planning process, he was available to address all of our questions and concerns, as well as assist in creating the perfect wedding reception timeline. DJ Perry is extremely personable and professional, he was honest and gave many suggestions concerning the timeline, playlists, and up lighting that were ultimately in our best interest. The up lighting and DJ setup was absolute perfection. It was classy and gave the room an exciting yet beautiful ambiance far beyond our expectations. As our wedding night progressed from ceremony to cocktail hour and reception, I was relieved that DJ Perry was there to take the reins and run the night exactly how we had hoped. From the exhilarating and anticipation that encompassed his introductions, to the perfect timing of heartfelt speeches and parent dances, following the nonstop interaction and excitement on the dancefloor, our wedding was organized and executed down to a science that only a DJ of Perry’s caliber could possibly produce. We are still constantly receiving compliments from guests on how much fun the music and dancing was. If you are interested in hiring a DJ that is innovative, personable, and will turn your event into one to remember, DJ Perry is the only choice.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kelly · Married on 03/21/2015

DJ Perry, What can I say besides AMAZING. I am a bride that has control issues and OCD. When I met Perry I explained what I wanted and the music we listen to and to my surprise he knew exactly what I wanted to hear and even suggested music. Our crowd was older so music is super important and Perry took the reigns and ran with it. For the first time in my life I let someone besides my husband take the lead in planning and never been happier. It's hard to find the right DJ and they understand your needs. The best advice I can give anyone is call DJ Perry immediately for any event and I guarantee the first time you meet him you will be amazed. He is personable, professional and has great ideas of suggestions. KCartlidge

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Awesome DJ!! Highly recommend!!!

DJ Perry was amazing throughout the entire process of us getting married!  Our wedding was planned in June right in the middle of the pandemic and we were able to move it to July due to loosening restrictions.  However, the day before our wedding we had to move the reception outside due to a new mandate and DJ Perry was so understanding.  He was there for us throughout all the crazy changes and he still delivered a perfect performance.  Even though we had less guests due to the pandemic he was very engaging with all of our family and friends that were able to attend.  Everyone that attended loved the music!   He played a wide variety of music based on our taste, and did an amazing job overall!!!  We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Nathan · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Perry is a legend! He was professional and responsive through out the process and did a fantastic job curating our wedding reception. Prior to the wedding we gave him a list of songs that was nothing short of eclectic and he absolutely nailed it playing everything we wanted to hear. He did a great job reading the crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Darra · Married on 09/29/2017

DJ Perry was great to work with. He listened to our requests and have everyone up and dancing the whole night!

Sent on 08/07/2017

To be honest, this is more of a first impression review. Perry has been incredibly helpful and accommodating in working me with through the booking process. He worked with our budget and is working with us to play music that is most important to us as a couple. I also worried that there might be a timing issue with setting up at our venue, but Perry assured me that he is familiar with the location and he would take care of everything. I am really looking forward to the fun we will have next year!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Brianna · Married on 11/19/2016

DJ Perry was an excellent selection for my wedding. I met him at a bridal expo and knew immediately I wanted to book him.

He was very accommodating to a few last minute changes I had with no complaint! He was respectful of my music requests and my guests loved him!

An additional perk was he had played my venue before so I didn't need to be the middle man of communication between he and my venue.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Wow is all we can say, DJ Perry was nothing short of amazing! My husband and I have very different music taste and he made sure to please us both as well as our wedding guests. Our dance floor was packed and we had people raving about our DJ, book Perry you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Meg · Married on 09/24/2016

DEFINETLY HIRE PERRY! Best DJ I have every heard and he is such a nice and organized guy!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Perry provided lights and DJ services for our 6/27/15 wedding in Reading, PA. He was fun, professional and very flexible. It was such a rainy and windy day that day in Reading that our reception space lost power during cocktail hour. Most guests didn't realize that we had lost power because Perry has battery-powered equipment that can go for hours without a charge. He kept his uplighting and music going until we got main power back. Most people didn't realize there wasn't power until the chandeliers can back on! After that, Perry started an awesome party for us. We had 200 people on the dance floor for most of the night. Every guest we've spoken to said they have never been to such a crazy, fun wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Evan B. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ

We’ve been to a ton of weddings and the one thing we learned was getting a good DJ makes all the difference. When it was time for our wedding, we went with DJ Perry and we were not disappointed at all; he was worth every penny. He’s more than just a DJ, he’s the MC for your wedding. He ran through timelines with us, song lists, and also did some custom mixes which were amazing. The first thing people have been saying to us hasn’t been how happy they are for us, or great we looked, but how much they loved the music.
    Also he hangs out with Gritty, so there’s that!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Maria · Married on 03/30/2018

DJ Perry did my son’s wedding one week ago. He did a great job. The dance floor was never empty. He played great music and everyone had a wonderful time. He also came over a few times to check and see if everything was ok with music. He’s a really nice guy and great to work with.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Perry was very accommodating with our timeline for the wedding. He checked in on us throughout the evening to make sure everything was going smoothly. We gave him a few songs and he put together a great list of music to play. Music (other than food) is the key to a fun wedding and he kept it entertaining and fun!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/08/2016

I had the pleasure of catering a wedding that Perry was providing the entertainment...what an experience!! He really knows how to keep the party going!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jyoti · Married on 06/06/2015

DJ Perry was AWESOME! He DJ'ed our wedding reception a few weeks ago and everyone has constantly come up to us saying it was the best reception they had been to - and I thank DJ Perry for that. He kept the dance floor packed the whole time. He seamlessly mixed all the songs together and played a bunch of Indian and Bhangra songs as well (it was an Indian wedding). He recognized that people wanted to dance and only played fast dance music the whole time rather than throwing in a slow set.

A piece of advice that I found helpful during the process (for and DJ that you work with) is to work with the DJ to that they have the correct versions of songs for your important moments - ask to listen to them beforehand to make sure. Nothing specific - just some advice I wanted to pass along.

Throughout the months before the day, he was in constant communication with us to build a timeline, work on pronouncing everyone's names, and getting to know us to give us the reception we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Philly area!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Christina · Married on 12/31/2014

Without a doubt...one of the BEST things we did, was hire Perry. Not only is he a consummate professional, ultra talented, and a pleasure to work with...but he will customize your experience just the way you ask. He truly does make the day "all about you." Perry comes with our highest recommendation.

The vendor selection process is crucial, and I know it can be taxing. Cross this one off the list! You cannot go wrong with Perry...and your day/night will be amazing.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Alison · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Wow! We worked with an associate of Perry's, DJ Tommy "Bomber" Bennett, for out June 17th wedding and cannot even begin to say how exceptional he was. He literally had everyone dancing the entire night. He listened to what we wanted and still knew how to do his own thing. It was literally perfect. Everybody was RAVING (and still is). I've never had so much fun! Can't imagine having anyone else as our DJ to make the best night ever that much better. Highly, highly recommend DJ Tommy "Bomber" Bennett to anyone who wants to have a remarkable wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Christina · Married on 04/27/2018

3.0

DJ Perry was great, he has a cool vibe and was great to work with. Perry made sure we got what we wanted and did a great job executing. Unfortunately most of our family is boring and we didn't have a huge dance crowd which was disappointing, I felt bad for Perry, but he kept a smile on his face and for all of us who did dance we had a great time!

Sent on 07/20/2018