DJ Paul Dailey Reviews

23 Reviews for DJ Paul Dailey

DJ Paul Dailey 1
DJ Paul Dailey 2

Bill · Married on 09/22/2018

Paul is the best! My wife Demi can’t stop talking about the music and the amount of dancing that went on at our wedding! He played all the songs we wanted and played to both the younger and older crowds to get everybody off their seats! He also was great when we met with him before our wedding. He had everything very organized and made it easy to communicate with him all the ideas we had for our night including our bridal party introductions and first dances that everyone thought were awesome! We were going back and forth between a band or a DJ for the wedding but once we met Paul the answer was easy! We give Paul a 10 out of 10!

DJ Paul Dailey 3
    DJ Paul Dailey 4

Patty · Married on 07/29/2017

Paul was recommend to us by my husband's DJ friend. Boy do we owe his friend a big thank you! Paul was amazing. He got everything right, from the right vibe during cocktail hour and dinner to the dancing.

My wedding was small (just under 60 people) and I told Paul off the bat that I was worried about the dance floor being empty (I don't dance at weddings) and the vibe of the party not having enough energy. He said he would feel out the room and adjust and we gave him almost complete control by having a "do not play" list that consist of one song and one genre. Everyone young and old was on the dance floor enjoying themselves, including my husband and I!

Yes there are cheaper DJs but Paul a professional and well worth the money. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Colleen · Married on 10/09/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Paul as a DJ!! He was responsive to all of my personal requests, my dance floor was PACKED the entire night and every sentimental element was accounted for!!

Mila · Married on 10/08/2016

Paul was tthe best DJ ever! He was very professional and easy to work with! He met with us and took the time to get to know Dave and I before the wedding day. He personalized parts that we needed personalized and made it flow with the events of our wedding reception. We didn't stop dancing the whole night and even our most critical guests had good things to say! We definitely lucked out when we book Paul and were so happy with how the night turned out!

Stacia · Married on 09/10/2016

Paul was an amazing DJ! He met with us in advance to review our schedule and all of the songs we picked out for our various dances and introductions. He took several "must have" songs from us and built out an amazing playlist based on our wishlist and the type of crowd we were having. He was extremely professional and kept the dance floor packed all night! Highly recommended!

As soon as my husband and I set a date to get married in Maine, we knew the DJ was next! :) Music is so important to both of us, but also a crucial part to any Wedding! We both live in California, so choosing vendors from across the country, definitely had it's challenges. Paul Dailey came highly recommended to me by my Day of Coordinator. She was adamant when she said he was worth it! After speaking with him on the phone, I felt like he completely understood what he needed to do to in order to give us an amazing party. Since he does cost almost double what other DJs quoted, I spoke with a few other options. It didn't take me long before I knew that Paul Dailey was the right choice! The whole planning process was a breeze. Paul is very professional, provided a worksheet that made my life easier and he was always prompt when returning emails/phone calls.

Our Wedding was amazing! My husband and I both LOVE music, everything from Bob Marley to Tim McGraw, and The Beatles to Lil' Wayne. Then we had my crazy musical family to please, throw in some Frank Sinatra, Indie and Classic Rock. And Paul was spot on with everything, didn't miss a beat. He played everything we asked, even pleased my pestering dad, and kept the dance floor going! I don't think I've been to a wedding with a better DJ! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and what awesome remixes/mash ups he played during the Reception!

If you try to save a few bucks by choosing another DJ, you'll probably regret it ;) If I ever have the chance to work with Paul again, or recommend him - I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much for giving us the Wedding/Party of the year! :)

Abigail · Married on 05/24/2015

We loved working with Paul and were THRILLED with the music at our wedding! It was everything we had hoped for and more! I HIGHLY recommend Paul for your wedding if you are looking for a great experience!

chris · Married on 02/14/2015

Great DJ, Guest had a great time and Paul was very professional and responsive to all issues and concerns.

Nicole and Chris · Married on 11/15/2014

Paul is a consummate professional that not only provided entertainment beyond our expectations, but his experience helped keep everything at an appropriate pace and he was even able to handle unexpected curveballs without sacrificing any quality what-so-ever. People are still commenting on how much fun they had and how impressed they were with Paul.

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2014

Colleen · Married on 08/23/2014

We could not have been happier on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding Paul was very responsive and had a lot of input to ensure our wedding ran smoothly and on time. We requested a wide variety of songs and Paul played 99% of the songs we requested. He also had a lot of good mixes which kept all of our guests out on the dance floor. After the wedding all of our guests commented on how great the music was. We will be sure to recommend Paul to all of our friends and family!

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2014

If we could rate Paul higher than a 5 on this scale, we would!!! Our relatives are still talking about what an awesome job the DJ did and how much fun everyone had. We had almost 200 people at our wedding both young and old, Paul kept everyone dancing the entire time! He played a little for the older crowd and a little for the younger crowd that kept everyone involved. The dance floor was packed all night with his remixes! He took control of the night with the flow of dinner, cake cutting, first dances, introductions, etc to keep the events moving along. There was absolutely nothing to worry about with Paul in charge, I would recommend him to anyone getting married. He helped make our wedding one our relatives and friends won't forget!! Thank you!!!!

We decided to go with a DJ over a live band after attending a close friends wedding whose live band kept having awful microphone interference on the couple's first dance. The band figured it out by the third song but by then the damage was done. Our maid of honor helped us by doing extensive research for DJ's in the area and sent us her top three results. Not only was Paul the first of the three to respond but he was truly the most professional and calming person to talk to throughout the whole process. We met in person at a place conveniently local to us to discuss the details and so we could all get a sense of one another. He took our requests seriously and offered quality advice at good points throughout the process based on his years of experience as a DJ. The end result was an amazing time at the wedding with seamless transitions between our specific requested music and other songs that got the crowd up and dancing. I would highly recommend Paul to any and everyone I know whenever they are looking for a DJ.

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

Paul was amazing -- we had a long meeting about 1 month before the wedding and Paul got to know my husband and my style. He worked directly with the venue to set up the speakers, showed up super early to make sure everything worked, and provided amazing tunes throughout the night. Our guests were up dancing well before the dance floor was officially open! Paul then read the crowd and kept everyone on their feet the entire evening. The whole event went smoothly -- I would definitely recommend Paul for any event!

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2013

Paul was the most amazing DJ ever! He played a great variety of music and we danced for 3 hours straight! There was something for everyone. Paul also really listened to what we wanted and the type of music we like and played songs that related to us. He also talked just the right amount in my opinion. As much as we needed but not too much. It was such a great party and it is all thanks to him for keeping things exciting, upbeat and fun. Anyone would be lucky to have him be a part of their special day!

Paulette · Married on 06/28/2013

Great DJay! The music chosen makes
    the whole event ! Paul was able to do
    that and more. Not a foot was idle at
    our wedding! Thank you again Paul!

Jenelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Paul is excellent and made our wedding a blast for all who attended. The dance floor was always full. He played the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone dancing. Paul's professionalism is unmatched, and he made the planning process a breeze, accommodating every request that I had. I would highly recommend him!

Josh · Married on 06/30/2012

I couldn't have had a better Dj. The night flowed so seemlessly from beginning to end. I got exactly what I wanted. Paul has a ton of experience from nightclubs to weddings. He has the abilitity to capture the crowd and keep them. A flawless experience.

Working with Paul was fantastic in every way. I am probably a DJ's worst nightmare: a bride, a musician, and a music obsessive rolled into one. I was maniacally focused on making sure the music at our wedding was PERFECT. Paul handled my requests (er, pleas for perfection) like a total pro, because he IS a total pro. He sat with us and brainstormed to help us define what type of vibe and feel we were looking for during the event. We threw stylistic impossibilities at him, asking him to incorporate music from several different countries and eras to help certain guests feel welcome. He didn't balk at all and, instead, executed in such a fresh way that got everyone dancing. When a torrential rainstorm ripped through our outdoor tent and threw the event off schedule, Paul stepped in as emcee to keep things going and provided an amazing soundtrack to the rain that turned a panic moment into a party moment. Later, guests even commented in the guestbook about how great the music was. A few of my equally music-obsessed friends mentioned that they've never heard better music at a wedding. I could go on and on, but just suffice it to say that working with Paul was top-notch. He absolutely nailed it, and I would recommend him 100 times over.

Rhiannon · Married on 09/03/2011

DJ Paul Dailey DJ'ed our wedding this past September 3rd in York ME at the Dockside. Paul's professionalism and know-how made our day perfect and go off without a hitch. Even when we asked for some last minute changes, Paul was able to accommodate and deliver as if we planned it out that way. His music selection from the entry to the final song was impeccable, even in the face of some demanding guests. :) We would highly recommend Paul Dailey's service for any event, but especially so if you are looking for a performer that will exceed your expectations.

Thank you, Paul.

David & Rhiannon Razzaboni

win · Married on 01/16/2011

We'd like to say Thank You to DJ Paul Dailey so much. Our wedding couldn't be so successful without you. You provided us many choices of songs for every program, even some fabulous ideas for wedding planning which were amazing.
    Paul is a true Professional Experienced DJ. We definitely recommend Paul as the Best Boston Wedding DJ.

Cheers,
    Shoka and Win

Edward · Married on 12/11/2010

Everybody at our wedding kept saying that Paul was simply amazing! I can't imagine anyone doing a better job than he did. Perfect.

• Alana

Alana · Married on 07/23/2010

He is amazing! We needed a custom song for our wedding and he was able to put it together! We had no idea what we were doing or how much detail goes into a wedding. So he helped us every step of the way! Even when our wedding coordinator wasn't the most coordinated, he made everything run smoothly! I had a gazillion ideas and didn't know how to organize them, but he listened & was patient. All of my guests loved him and kept asking for his information to book him for their parties and events. I have to say he was the best DJ I've seen. Completely professional! He arrived early to set up, even before any of us got there. I can't say enough good things about Paul.