Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for DJ On A Dime

Do-Not-Play List (3)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
Consultation (2)
MC (2)
Projector (1)

DJ on a Dime was amazing, they worked so well with us and even brought great ideas we didn't think of! They kept people on the dance floor and their planning tool was extremely helpful as well.

Profile Picture User7913565, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ On A Dime was professional and did a great job. I would recommend to a friend.

Profile Picture Christa, 4/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We struck gold when we found Robert Brooks with DJ on a Dime! We not only had him as our DJ, but as our wedding officiant as well. Robert was so helpful, fun and easy to work with. Robert is very personable, we were able to meet him at a local restaurant and go over all the detail in a comfortable setting. Robert made everything so easy and STRESS FREE!
As a DJ, you know they basically run the show the day of and that is exactly what they did....made everything run extremely smoothly and when other things went wrong (not with the DJ), they were there to jump right in and help any way they could.
As an officiant, he made the entire rehearsal dinner and day of run so smooth. I had a surprise for my husband, and Robert was on board to make everything I envisioned happen like it was supposed to!
If you are looking for a DJ and/or Officiant, I cannot stress enough to choose DJ on a Dime. They will make your day AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Excellent to work with very thorough and fun

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was truly excellent to work with this company for our wedding music. DJ on a Dime really paid attention to who we were as a couple and how we wanted our wedding to be and then they DJ'd the wedding just perfectly from what we discussed in meetings before the wedding. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone who wants a DJ at their wedding. They had easy online tools to prepare for the wedding and select music and they were very easy to always get in touch with throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ On A Dime was a blast to work with and very accommodating. Robert was our DJ for the day and he went above and beyond to make our day so special. He has a good sense for knowing what services would work best for your venue and is very customer focused. They have a lot of services and are flexible with meeting your needs. Their website makes planning your event and playlist so simple. You can search through thousands of songs to add to your own playlist, and you can also request that your DJ track down a more obscure track if not available on the site. We would highly recommend DJ On A Dime to anyone in need of a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were amazing and made our wedding reception so much fun. We would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Lawrenn, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

We got married June 11, 2016 and used Robert as our wedding officiant. He was awesome to work with! Very personable, funny, and helpful as we picked out our ceremony layout and readings. He did a great job listening to what we wanted and came up with the perfect mix of our personalities. It was extremely hot the day of our wedding and he didn't complain an ounce, in fact he was one of the people to make sure we were comfortable and had enough water and shade. I would reccomend his officiant services to anyone who is looking.

Lauren and Kevin McGrath

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would give DJ on a Dime 1000 stars if I could!! Every step of the way Robert was right there answering any questions I have and making sure I felt 100% comfortable with everything! On the wedding day, everything went off without a hitch! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with Robert Brooks from DJ on a Dime for my wedding. Not only was he an amazing DJ for the reception, he also acted as wedding director for my wedding rehearsal and the day of the wedding. He was professional but extremely friendly. I had terrible weather the day of my wedding, but Robert kept everyone informed of all the last minute changes as well as keeping everyone in good spirits; he really helped to make my wedding perfect! I highly recommend DJ on a Dime to all brides looking to hire someone who will not only make your wedding day perfect, but someone who is genuinely just a blessing to know!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Brian did a fantastic job covering our wedding. He incorporated all of our requests and made selections that our whole crowd enjoyed. He even indulged a bit of karaoke at the end of the night! My only constructive feedback is that I wish I had thought to ask him to ditch the crazy colored strobe lights during our first dance - although it gave the party great atmosphere during the night, it didn't quite fit the mood of our choreographed dance! But we, and our guests, had a fantastic time. DJ on a Dime is a great, affordable DJ for your event, and the ability to use their song selection portal ahead of time for all your requests is a huge, convenient plus. And the owner, Robert, is a pleasure to work with while we coordinated all the details. Thanks again, Brian and Robert!

Profile Picture User6042101, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

DJ on a dime provided beyond excellent service! Robert made everything very easy for us to go organize how the day of the event would go, the music we wanted to play, provided an awesome light show and helped our day unravel perfectly! The DJ did not miss a beat and kept the night fun for everyone :)
I've even gotten feedback from my photographers and videographers that the DJ kept in touch with them throughout the day to ensure our moments could be captured appropriately!
We would recommend DJ On A Dime for any special occasion where DJ services are needed!

Profile Picture User5474187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So friendly and willing to work with anyone to make their dreams come true! Brian was our DJ and I talked to him right before everything started and he was just so great and easy to talk to and basically knew what I wanted before I even said it!

Profile Picture User3498614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj on a dime was fantastic and worked with us in any way to make our special day that much better! We talked to Robert on a regular basis throughout the planning process, and Brian, the DJ, and his wife were so helpful and worked to make sure that everything went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture User4334757, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

So easy to work with! Easy payment system allowing you to pay online over time. Easy set up of music requests for the wedding. Thomas DJ'd our wedding and everyone sang his praises. He asked me or my husband when questions or concerns arose. He got out and showed us pitiful dancers how to do the Cha Cha Slide. He even tore his nice button shirt doing so while holding the mic! Very personal. Ensured that everything went smoothly for us. I would recommend DJ on a Dime to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ On a Dime was fantastic!!! They played everything we asked for and kept everyone dancing. The entire event flowed perfectly. Rob played an instrumental role in our planning process. We would have been lost without him!

Profile Picture User4360503, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for giving my family and I a wonderful evening !!! We all really enjoyed it !

Profile Picture Kendyl, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot express enough how I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across an ad for Robert and his staff. From the moment I spoke to him the first time, he was enthusiastic and kind and I felt like he was a friend. He always maintained a professional outlook though and people commented on how awesome the music was (thank you Josh, our DJ). The night was great! The dance floor was going all night and people had a great time! As for Robert and his services as our officiant, there are not enough words to express our thanks. He made it such a special, unique and beautiful ceremony that we are so grateful for. Our guests said they will never forget it. Thanks all and we highly recommend Robert and his company for everything.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

There are just not enough great things to say about Rob. From the absolute get-go, he was fabulous-- always very easy to work with. Extremely patient, helpful, responsive and professional. He went above and beyond for us and truly made us feel at ease through the entire process. The reception flow was perfect. All of my family and friends raved about how good of a time they had dancing. His assistant DJ, Hayden, did great as well. Ceremony music was seamless. I was a one of those brides that had to research and plan everything to death... I can honestly say-- just skip shopping around! DJ on a Dime was worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

Robert was absolutely wonderful to work with! He has a great personality and really made our day special. From the start, he was extremely professional and attentive to detail - always appreciated! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User4089622, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you want someone that listens to your requests and your needs and makes them happen, then DJ on A Dime should be your first and only choice. They are so easy to work with and make the process so easy. Every single guest at my wedding had a BLAST thanks to these guys!!!!

Profile Picture Yuleidy, 12/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was absolutely fantastic! I met Rob Brooks with DJ on a Dime at a bridal show back in March, 2013. The thing that sold me was that not only is Rob a DJ, but he is a minister as well. It was such a relief to be able to combine these two services because the more vendors you use for your wedding, the more stressful it is to keep in contact with each one of them. Rob was always very responsive to my emails. He stayed in constant contact with me throughout the planning process. He even met with my husband and I twice, prior to the day of the wedding so we could make sure we had everything done the way my husband and I wanted.

When we first began searching for an officiant, it was important to us that we found someone who did not try to push their views on us. We wanted a spiritual ceremony but not a religious ceremony. Rob was very good about this. My husband and I planned our entire ceremony ourselves and Rob went with exactly what we wanted, without trying to change anything.

When it came to the music, Rob knew we didn't want any new or rap music played at our wedding. I had made him a list of songs that I liked, and instead of taking regular requests, he just had our guests select from the list I had created to be sure nothing was played that we wouldn't be okay with.

Rob has always been super friendly to us. I plan on staying in contact with him because he's the kind of person that becomes a friend, rather than just another vendor you used for your wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

Great dj service, helped with last minute planning and with changes that were made the day of the wedding. DJ On A Dime helped to make our day extra special.

Profile Picture misty, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the best DJ. We did everything we asked and more. I will use DJ on a Dime again ! Thanks for helping make our reception a success .

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert and Ray are the best DJing service I have ever worked with! From their prices, helpful attitudes, and great DJ skills out wedding was wonderful! I could not have had a better time! The ceremony and reception ran smoothly and even when it rained Ray quickly helped out any way he could! I can not thank them enough for making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture User4106775, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews