DJ Octavius Reviews

45 | Middletown, NY

45 Reviews for DJ Octavius

Maren Kesar 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Party planner and host

Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing. I had nothing to stress over they took over and made my event memorable.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Allison 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding or Awesome Dance Party?

I would highly recommend DJ Octavius and his wife Anne Marie for your wedding or event! They arrived on time, were dressed appropriately, and created a very welcoming atmosphere. Both of them are so friendly and engaging and were open to all my requests! Many of my friends and family complimented their music selections and how much they got the crowd going! Shout! was a highlight of the night 馃槉 I don鈥檛 think I left the dance floor the entire night. Book them for your next party! Thank you, Octavius & Anne Marie!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maria Martin 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Great DJ. Very attentive and accommodating to our needs. Always returned four calls and emails when we had questions or concerns. Our daughter was extremely happy!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Bryan Gersbeck 路 Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Octavius Extraordinary Bard

Exquisite fashion and captivating setup this DJ knows what to drop and how to get a party moving. The dance floor was hot and going, everyone had a wonderful time. We gave them all the artists we like and he knew how to read the room! He even sang when we cut our cake. I had so many people tell me they loved the live singing!

We had a wonderful experience and we greatly suggest using DJ Octavius for any party event!

P.S. My grandmother got up and got her groove on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Debra 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Octavius is a pleasure to work with. He is professional, kind, funny and flexible. We loved having him out our wedding and so did our guests

Sent on 09/26/2018

CHRIS & DEE 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome DJ/Entertainer. Tave played all the songs we wanted, and kept the party going all night long. Everything was perfect for our best day ever!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Octavius was wonderful! The music was great and my guest danced all nice. I couldn't ask for a better DJ. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Octavius and his wife, Anne Marie, were amazing to work with. They were very prompt to respond to any request that we had from our initial time of contact right until the end. Anne Marie and DJ Octavius were very professional and friendly. They accommodated all of our many requests and incorporated them into our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our family and friends enjoyed themselves as they danced the night away. We had an amazing time at our wedding and we are beyond happy that we chose DJ Octavius and Anne Marie as our entertainment specialists.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Michael 路 Married on 02/24/2018

The main ingredient for having an amazing wedding reception? Hire DJ Octavius!! I cannot overstate what a stellar job he did DJing our wedding (both the ceremony and the reception). We had a friend play a song on keyboard for our procession, and Octavius was wonderfully helpful and accommodating in talking with our friend and making that happen. He took our and our guests' s many song and music requests to heart and he made sure the party never stopped during the reception. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had on the dance floor, and everyone has positive things to say about his infectious energy. (Which is a major accomplishment, as the crowd ranged from young to old and quiet to loud--he knew just how to please everyone with the music he played.) He and his wife Anne Marie were super communicative during the planning process, and they were a delight to work with every step of the way. Having a great time with them during the final event was just the icing on the cake! You simply can't go wrong with DJ Octavius. Book him for your wedding or celebration now!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Christina 路 Married on 10/08/2017

I was thrilled to have Octavius as the DJ for my son鈥檚 wedding in 2006 so when my daughter set her date for October 2017, he was the first person I called. As expected, he was phenomenal for both the ceremony and the reception. He truly knows how to keep the guests on the dance floor and he accommodated all of our requests. Music is such an important part of a wedding and because of Octavius it was truly a special day that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • I

Inya 路 Married on 08/31/2017

Rave is the absolute best he has done many parties for my family and always delivers an amazing experience. Thank you so much for always making our parties awesome

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • User6275018 路 2+ years ago

We highly recommend DJ Octavius and his wife Anne Marie. We had a ton of special requests, last minute changes, and a non-traditional set up for our wedding. It was AMAZING. Not to mention, putting up with our wild crowd. I don't remember seeing the dance floor empty the entire night. They also dressed in our wedding colors which added the extra detail to make everything complete.

Last, we had a number of children on the dance floor and they played a special song to accommodate the crowd. Communication was great throughout the entire process which made for a successful wedding day!!! Several people posted after and told me that they were able to dance the night away.

BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katelin 路 Married on 06/11/2017

Amazing!!!! I was on the dance floor the whole night with my guests! It was perfect! AnnMarie was wonderful, all communication was had with her.

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • F

FRANK 路 Married on 01/14/2017

I WAS A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FROM ABOUT 1991 THRU 1997 AND DID ABOUT 250 WEDDINGS. NOBODY ENTERTAINED LIKE OCTAVIOUS. REAL NICE GUY TO WORK WITH, HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. I GUESS I WORKED ABOUT 15 WEDDINGS WITH HIM AND WITHOUT FAIL, HE GOT PEOPLE UP AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • User7464309 路 event on 11/20/2016

DJ Octavius and Anne Marie were AMAZING!!!!! They DJ'd a surprise 50th birthday party that had people from age 3 - 75. They did a great job of reading the crowd and providing appropriate music for the room. Once dinner was served they started playing music to get everyone up and dancing. I will definitely use them again and my sister was so impressed she may use them for her wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • User7464309 路 2+ years ago

DJ Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing! They did a great job of reading the crowd and playing appropriate music.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lauren 路 Married on 10/16/2016

DJ Octavius was great! Very professional, did everything we requested. Flawless. He played a great mix of music that suited every single guest and I did not have a single complaint. Even from Grandma! The best was during the cake cutting he sang to us. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • F

Felicia 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing! They played music that pleased everyone, and had us dancing all night long! I highly recommend DJ Octavius!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kim 路 Married on 04/09/2016

Lots of fun, energetic, enjoyable - Gets a party started - Listens to your request.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Michael 路 Married on 04/09/2016

Octavius was an AWESOME DJ. He had 100 of us dancing all night long. Great guy, Great DJ. Would hire him again tomorrow if I could.

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • christopher

christopher 路 Married on 03/26/2016

Tave kept the party going all night and made sure to customize our wedding. From the ceremony to the reception and everything in between it was perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • O

Orange County Choppers 路 Married on 12/31/2015

Absolutely the most professional DJ we have ever had the pleasure to have at our World Headquarters Cafe!!! It pays to hire true professionals.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Alyssa 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Octavius was so much fun! he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kristy 路 Married on 10/02/2015

Personable, friendly and professional!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Dorie 路 event on 09/19/2015

DJ Octavius and Ann Marie peformed at our NFA Class Reunion and had the crowd dancing all night. Many classmates stated it was the best reunion yet due to the great music. I highly recommend his services - a true professional. Excellent night!

Sent on 09/21/2015