37 Reviews for DJ OCTAVIUS

Liability Insurance (1)
32 DJ OCTAVIUS Reviews

The main ingredient for having an amazing wedding reception? Hire DJ Octavius!! I cannot overstate what a stellar job he did DJing our wedding (both the ceremony and the reception). We had a friend play a song on keyboard for our procession, and Octavius was wonderfully helpful and accommodating in talking with our friend and making that happen. He took our and our guests' s many song and music requests to heart and he made sure the party never stopped during the reception. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had on the dance floor, and everyone has positive things to say about his infectious energy. (Which is a major accomplishment, as the crowd ranged from young to old and quiet to loud--he knew just how to please everyone with the music he played.) He and his wife Anne Marie were super communicative during the planning process, and they were a delight to work with every step of the way. Having a great time with them during the final event was just the icing on the cake! You simply can't go wrong with DJ Octavius. Book him for your wedding or celebration now!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was thrilled to have Octavius as the DJ for my son’s wedding in 2006 so when my daughter set her date for October 2017, he was the first person I called. As expected, he was phenomenal for both the ceremony and the reception. He truly knows how to keep the guests on the dance floor and he accommodated all of our requests. Music is such an important part of a wedding and because of Octavius it was truly a special day that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rave is the absolute best he has done many parties for my family and always delivers an amazing experience. Thank you so much for always making our parties awesome

Profile Picture Inya, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We highly recommend DJ Octavius and his wife Anne Marie. We had a ton of special requests, last minute changes, and a non-traditional set up for our wedding. It was AMAZING. Not to mention, putting up with our wild crowd. I don't remember seeing the dance floor empty the entire night. They also dressed in our wedding colors which added the extra detail to make everything complete.

Last, we had a number of children on the dance floor and they played a special song to accommodate the crowd. Communication was great throughout the entire process which made for a successful wedding day!!! Several people posted after and told me that they were able to dance the night away.

BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture User6275018, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing!!!! I was on the dance floor the whole night with my guests! It was perfect! AnnMarie was wonderful, all communication was had with her.

Profile Picture Katelin , 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I WAS A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FROM ABOUT 1991 THRU 1997 AND DID ABOUT 250 WEDDINGS. NOBODY ENTERTAINED LIKE OCTAVIOUS. REAL NICE GUY TO WORK WITH, HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL. I GUESS I WORKED ABOUT 15 WEDDINGS WITH HIM AND WITHOUT FAIL, HE GOT PEOPLE UP AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES.

Profile Picture FRANK, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

DJ Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing! They did a great job of reading the crowd and playing appropriate music.

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Octavius was great! Very professional, did everything we requested. Flawless. He played a great mix of music that suited every single guest and I did not have a single complaint. Even from Grandma! The best was during the cake cutting he sang to us. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing! They played music that pleased everyone, and had us dancing all night long! I highly recommend DJ Octavius!

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend DJ Octavius him and his wife were true professionals throughout the process and even more so during the event. We had many different types of people attend our wedding and Octavius played a little something for everyone, many people commented on how good the DJ was at the end of the night. I even saw people out on the floor I NEVER see out there.

Profile Picture Ryan , 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lots of fun, energetic, enjoyable - Gets a party started - Listens to your request.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Octavius was an AWESOME DJ. He had 100 of us dancing all night long. Great guy, Great DJ. Would hire him again tomorrow if I could.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tave kept the party going all night and made sure to customize our wedding. From the ceremony to the reception and everything in between it was perfect.

Profile Picture christopher, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely the most professional DJ we have ever had the pleasure to have at our World Headquarters Cafe!!! It pays to hire true professionals.

Profile Picture Orange County Choppers, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Octavius was so much fun! he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Personable, friendly and professional!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Octavius is the best DJ hands down! We have attended several weddings where he has DJed and we wouldn't have used anyone else for our special day. He truly knows how to make a wedding day special!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Octavius & Anne Marie we're very laid back and incredibly easy to work with! They played a great variety of music and played every song my husband and I requested! They made planning our reception a lot of fun and gave us a good idea of what was going to happen and when it would happen during the reception. I would recommend DJ Octavius to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do octovious was professional affordable made it fun. Very engaging

Profile Picture Mr and Mrs Julio Sharon, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Octavius and Anne Marie were amazing. They worked wonderfully with my cousin who sang two songs at the cocktail hour and my niece and her friend who did Irish step-dancing at the reception. They also were able to keep most people on the dance floor and respected my request to keep the music at a tolerable level for the 'older' people at the wedding. I highly recommend them for any event you are planning.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Octavius was absolutely wonderful at our wedding. He provided excellent services from start to finish, was incredibly attentive and really kept everyone on the dance floor enjoying themselves! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

At the end of our reception, all I kept hearing was how much everyone enjoyed our music: that wouldn’t have been possible without DJ Octavius. The man and his wife made sure our reception was filled with happy faces and dancing friends, thanks to their great music selection and their ability to read the crowd. Octavius has years of experience that really showed, as he was able to play to our guests of all ages, getting them to dance and keep the mood in a place where everyone felt welcome.

When planning our reception, we met with the wonderful couple in person to talk over what we hoped for, and they were incredibly friendly and personal: all shows are run by the couple, so you really feel as though you are getting that personal experience. He brought down the music while we were eating, and brought it back up as everyone came to the dance floor. They asked for a list of the songs for the ‘big moments’, like cake cutting and the first dance, but they also asked for a list of the songs we liked to listen to as well. From a list of 10-12 songs, they bought all the ones we requested, and created a mix that pleased everyone. From Allman Brothers and Dire Straits for the parents, to Gorillaz, Abney Park, and Beats Antique for the friends and us, they didn’t let us down.

DJ Octavius didn’t just meet our expectations, he blew them away. A definite great choice for any big event!

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Octavius played a really good blend of music for our wedding, and he was able to get everyone on the dance floor. There were times where almost every seat was empty because everyone was up dancing! He is an amazing DJ, he works to suit your tastes and provides such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Octavius and Anne Marie were great to work with! They were very accommodating and listened to what we wanted from our wedding DJ. Octavius is able to read the audience and adjust the musical selection according to the mood. I think the biggest testimonial to how good Octavius and Anne Marie are, was that our guests commented to us at the end of the night how much fun they had and how they were dancing the entire night. Thank you Octavius and Anne Marie!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a awesome day great music great everything fabulous job

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews