DJ Nancy W, LLC Reviews

3.4
      2.5
      3.5
      3.5

Other than forcing my Pastor to use a microphone and speaker set for the ceremony against our wishes and playing the wrong song for the bridal party procession and my (bride's) procession (while awkardly cutting off songs to try and make up for it while we walked) everything else was fine.

Sent on 08/11/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

I had asked the pastor if he'd like to use the mic since it was extremely windy that day and he seemed fine with it. I truly don't recall you being that opposed to it. If he hadn't used the mic no one would have heard him.
    There was no one telling the bridal party when to walk, and they walked early, so when (the bride) started walking it was also early so I (had) to quickly change the song to the bride's song once I saw the bride starting to walk. I believe I did play the songs given on the planner sheets I had provided. This is why I like to suggest having a ceremony rehearsal. You seemed happy with my services at the end of the night when you tipped me, however, I do appreciate the feedback as I will always strive to improve.