DJ MINi C Productions Reviews

43 | Lakeland, FL

43 Reviews for DJ MINi C Productions

Angela · Married on 12/19/2016

I booked Dj Mini C for my wedding. He absolutely amazing! I am in the military and was not able to be around most of the time but Dj Mini C was very responsive and helped out tremendously. I needed a new photographer one week before before the wedding and he was able to get me another within just a couple of hours after telling him. He provided uplighting at the event and it set the perfect tone for the ceremony. He kept everyone dancing and moving around with plenty of games to keep everyone entertained. Dj Mini C helped make the day go smoothly and made the day wonderful.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Robert · Married on 12/17/2016

We had a terrific and fantastic experience with DJ Mini C at my granddaughter's recent wedding. He was truly outstanding - a great MC that got everyone to dance and have a wonderful time. He worked well with the bride and groom helping them to create and organize the best wedding possible. The music was excellent and the lighting package worked great and is well worth it. He was so entertaining and we all had so much fun with the games and dances. Him and Sarah helped to create a truly memorable and perfect wedding and all the families were so happy with them. They will always be my first choice for any wedding and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/30/2017

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! Glad you and every one enjoyed it!

Chelsey King · Married on 12/17/2016

King wedding

Amazing price, amazing staff, amazing DJing! We definitely had a blast there was always someone on the dance floor lighting was spot on our logo looked amazing. We have since used them for my fathers 50th and are looking to use them for my sisters wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2019

kori · Married on 10/01/2016

Dj mini c did a great job, everything was so perfect!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We wish you lots love and happiness. Thank you again for using DJ MINi C Entertainment!!!

Steve · Married on 09/17/2016

We contracted with DJ Mini C for our daughter's Sweet Sixteen party. From the planning to the final song, the experience was incredible! The whole crew was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly. They provided the perfect lighting and music and the kids (and adults) loved the party! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Mandy · Married on 06/04/2016

This DJ is amazing!! I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event. He is very professional and organized. He made it so easy by directing all the guests and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. He met up and called multiple times leading up to the wedding to see if we needed anything and verify the music, lights, etc. My wedding day was made a lot less stressful with using DJ Mini C.

Sent on 06/15/2016

DJ MINi C Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! We wish you lots of love and happiness

Our reception was so much fun!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

He was awesome and very entertaining! He definitely made the night super fun.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Robin · Married on 11/22/2015

Dj Mini C made our son's wedding magical.

Sent on 11/25/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/13/2015

They were always on top of everything and through the planning process to wedding day they made everything so easy and so much fun!

Sent on 11/18/2015

aubrey · Married on 10/10/2015

This DJ was simply amazing, no other words to describe him. He got the crowd going, kept the energy up, easy to work with and above all else does exactly what you want..no question asked. .He wants tomake the couple's day memorable and all about the fun..simply awesome

Sent on 10/11/2015

Laura · Married on 07/10/2015

DJ Mini C receives my highest recommendation. He was so helpful and even saved the wedding....The girls all forgot their bouquets. DJ Mini C, retrieved the brides bouquet before she made her way down the aisle and discreetly slipped the bridesmaids bouquets to them. He kept the wedding events moving and got the guests up having a good time. He was very organized and professional. As mother of the bride, I had some concerns with some of the songs that the bride and groom chose. DJ Mini C was able to make them happy, as well as myself.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Very accommodating to my needs, coordinated the walk in and helped in all ways possible. He's the way to go

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • heidi

heidi · Married on 03/28/2015

Couldn't have loved this dj anymore. The lights he brought set the perfect mood.. and him and his wife were so kind and willing to do anything to make sure everything went smoothly. . Even taking pictures when photographer couldn't make it! Amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Alani · Married on 01/10/2015

Dj miniC and his Wife Sara were fantastic. We just got married on Jan 10th, 2015 at the Hotel Zamora.They were professional, did exactly what we wanted and were able to make last minute changes that we threw their way. We met we them a few times and were very impressed that they made the effort to drive all the way to St. Pete to look at the venue to see where to set up, and go over all the logistics and timelines with us. They played great music and kept the party going! We even had to extend our bar service! They worked well with our wedding planner and all hotel staff. Thank you for help making our wedding a fantastic evening of fun!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Sharon · Married on 04/11/2014

DJ Mini and his wife Sarah were great. They were easy to get a hold of and very professional. He had all kinds of music and anything he didn't have he made sure he found it. He kept my guest dancing the whole time and kept the energy up at my wedding. He also provided lights for my reception to turn my dance floor into a club like feel and the up lighting was the perfect touch for my reception. Thank you so much for make my day even more special. I would defiantly recommend him to any of my friends and family

Sent on 04/22/2014

Gennifer · Married on 12/07/2013

I want to give a big shout out to DJ MINi C Entertainment! They DJ'd our wedding and my husband James and I were very pleased. Mini C was very courteous and professional and gave us outstanding service at a great price!
    Thank you DJ MINi C Entertainment, we will be looking contacting you for our next big event and will definitely recommend you to all of our friends and family.

Thanks again,
    Gennie and James Vance

Sent on 12/23/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2013

DJ Mini C is the best DJ in the area. He is very professional and reliable. He makes sure that everything is the way that the bride/groom wants it. He had everybody on their feet, they all had a great time! You can tell that he is passionate about DJing. This is something he is very talented at and takes it very seriously. I would highly recommend DJ Mini C for all your DJing events. I will be using him in the future, for all of mine.

Rebecca Cappella