DJ Mast Productions Reviews

152 | Lancaster, PA

152 Reviews for DJ Mast Productions

Aryn · Married on 08/26/2017

We can't say enough good things about Josh! From start to finish, he was by far the easiest wedding vendor we worked with. Anytime we had questions, his response was almost instant and he was always more than happy to help. When it came to the day of, he ran the show. We had already discussed a timeline and he reviewed it with us before the reception started. We didn't have to think about timing or anything. It was amazing just to relax and enjoy the night. Not to mention, he's an awesome DJ! Josh was great with reading our guests and interacting with the crowd. We are so happy to have worked with Josh and would hire him again in a second! We highly recommend!
    We also got the uplighting package which really added to the atmosphere! Definitely a great add on!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 08/01/2017

The BEST DJ... Period!

DJ Mast was incredible! From the very beginning, Josh was professional, responsive, collaborative, and went out of his way to make our event special. Even when we had last minute requests, he was willing and able to accommodate. His equipment and lighting packages were top of the line, and really set the mood for an amazing party. He brought his expertise, energy and kindness, and really made our party the talk of the town. Thank you for being so incredible, Josh! I wholeheartedly and highly recommend DJ Mast!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Jeanene · Married on 07/23/2017

My daughter's Sweet 16 was amazing with DJ Mast. I haven't seen her laugh & dance like that in years. Even her friends who often choose to "sit it out" couldn't resist the energy and the music. Fun, appropriate song choices.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brandon · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Mast is the cream de la cream. He responds quickly to emails, adjusts the wedding music your request, and kept the dance floor bumpin the whole night. Couldn't asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

We were truly VERY picky when it came to picking a DJ. We did our research, read reviews, and talked to various potentials. Once we met DJ Mast, we were absolutely SOLD!!! Our wedding has been the talk of the town, thanks to DJ MAST!!! Young and old--every guest was on the dance floor all night long! He played such a wonderful variety of music, had such an amazing presence on the mic when it came to introductions and games, and had the coolest lights around! I feel so blessed to have found him as our DJ. I think I will plan an event in the future that requires a DJ, just so we can work with him again! So kind and accommodating!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired DJ Mast Productions for music and a light show at our family reunion. He helped to make the event a smashing success. I think we had almost everyone attending on the dance floor, and I have had many of our guests comment on how impressed they were with the music and lights. Josh was a pleasure to work with even amongst inclement weather. He worked with us and went above and beyond to make sure our event could still be held outside. I would highly recommend DJ Mast Productions for anyone looking for an amazing experience and fantastic memories.

Sara Lamichane, DMD

Sent on 07/14/2017

Josiah · Married on 06/16/2017

DJ Mast was an absolute blast to work with! He made our special day extra special and consistently checked in with us to make sure we were having a great time! I will always recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ashton · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Mast was simply the best. First, he was recommended by our photographer, which made us feel extra confident in our decision. Secondly, he was incredibly quick to respond to any question or request, which is so very appreciated during all of the stress and chaos of wedding planning! DJ Mast was able to accommodate every one of our requests, even mixing together two songs to create the perfect father-daughter dance music - I had a vision that I told him about, and he was able to bring it to life. Also, we had to implement a few last minute changes to the flow of the evening, which he handled perfectly (and we have been to weddings where the DJ was not able to handle changes so well and it killed the vibe for a moment, so we cannot thank DJ Mast enough for his great work!). And I can't forget about the music and the lighting (duh!) - DJ Mast created the most perfect atmosphere for our wedding. His attention to detail and the fact that he wants everyone to just have a great time made for an incredible night. And I should mention that the ceremony music and sound was PERFECT! Again back to our previous wedding experiences - some weddings we have been too we could barely hear any of the ceremony, so I was worried about that. However, DJ Mast knows how to scope out the atmosphere and set everything up perfectly so everyone can hear every song and every word of the ceremony clearly.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kate · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Mast was an incredible DJ to work with- he is very organized and this helped me as the bride with planning all the details of the ceremony/reception. On our wedding day it started to rain right after we started our outdoor wedding ceremony. DJ Mast was the one who pulled up the radar and talked us through our options. He was so flexible and helped to make the rest of the night run perfectly despite the whole timeline being thrown off after the rain. His music selection was awesome- I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before! He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Hayley · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired DJ Mast for our wedding this past May. He did a wonderful job! We hired him to do our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Before our wedding day, Josh was so responsive and helpful. Any question or concern I had was almost immediately, (I’m not exaggerating here) answered. It was so nice to have someone who actually answered my emails in a timely manner! His helpfulness and attentiveness carried through to our big day. There were many questions I had any problems that I had to figure out and when I talked with him about it the day of he answered all of them or figured them out for me! I had no need to worry or stress. Also, if you feel like having any special type of dance, this guy is the one to book! My husband and I asked if he could mix two songs together for our first dance. It turned out amazing and everyone loved our first dance! I can’t say enough about DJ Mast, he was on time, helpful, played great music, he is pleasant to work with and always upbeat. Just all around he is a great guy and a great DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/07/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Mast! Josh is incredible as a person and a DJ. We had planned on having an outdoor ceremony and after the weather took a turn for the worst, we last minute decided to move everything indoors. Josh did not even seem fazed by having to change his set up at the last moment and my family was comforted by his upbeat and positive outlook and flexibility. Josh, thank you so much, for celebrating with us and making our day even more memorable. All of our boot stomping family and friends, along with us, would 100% recommend Josh for any event or wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Amy · Married on 05/05/2017

We used DJ Mast as our entertainment for the Post Prom Party that we hosted. 5 Stars for sure! Great to work with in all aspects! Will hire again in a heartbeat for another gig! The seniors raved about the DJ!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

DJ mast is a super a super nice guy and a super fun DJ. He got back to me right away from the very beginning. He was helpful with any questions I had. He was so helpful the day the wedding and made things run smoothly. You can tell he does this a lot!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Diana · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved working with DJ Mast! The most responsive vendor we had during our engagement/ wedding. Extremely professional and very nice, too! I gave DJ Mast very little direction and he was able to put together a great playlist but was also able to adjust and accommodate last minute requests. He was even the go-between me and the groom an hour before the ceremony because I wanted to change my entrance song. Not only was he a great DJ but his DJ equipment and the sound quality was excellent. Our ceremony was outdoors and he was able to put a lapel mic on the groom which ensured our guests were able to hear our vows and we didn't have an ugly mic in our pics! We also did the "glow" package and we enjoyed the uplighting in our dance area- definitely made for a great atmosphere! 10/10 experience with DJ Mast.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Andrew · Married on 03/25/2017

You want this guy to DJ your wedding. Full stop. From the planning portion, collaborating with venue, execution on the wedding day, and follow up, Josh was a pleasure. He is professional, positive, humble, and very capable at what he does. Our wedding guests commented on the excellent music selection he mixed and the lighting. Our other vendors (e.g., photographer, caterer) also enjoyed him, commented about how easy he was to work with, and would definitely recommend him as I do.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Michele · Married on 03/18/2017

If you are looking for an incredible production company look no further than DJ Mast Productions. I highly recommend the uplighting package, it really enhanced the room. Thanks to Josh our ceremony and reception ran flawlessly, he really went above and beyond every step of the way!!! Planning was a breeze with how extremely organized and professional everything was. DJ Mast Productions exceeded our expectations and we can't thank you enough.

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Mr. & Mrs. van Berkum

Rose · Married on 02/26/2017

I can't say enough positive things about DJ Mast!! He truly made our reception! He not only played amazing music all night where everyone danced the whole night and put up with ridiculous requests and smoothly transitioned them into the mix. However the biggest thing that stuck out to me was how he took control of the reception and made each event a smooth transition- proactively check on us and prepared us for the next activity that was to happen where I didn't have one thought of concern. I can not recommend him more highly!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Karelin · Married on 02/18/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with DJ Mast! He is very professional, very efficient, and we felt totally at ease that he knew exactly what we were looking for at our reception. I also really appreciated his quick responses to any questions or concerns, especially since we had a shorter engagement. He was very attentive to details, and made it a point to make sure we were on the same page with everything. We would highly recommend DJ Mast as a professional and quality person who will do an awesome job at tailoring your event to your specific tastes and needs.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Karelin · Married on 02/18/2017

Just want you to know...Karelin and Brian's wedding reception was exquisite in part because of you. You handled the music and MC beautifully and we were so happy to have you be our DJ. YOU are on our fav person/vendor lists forever and we will recommend you to all our upcoming events for friends and family. Thank you for being so easy to work with....A Happy Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Mast was the most professional DJ I had ever met. He knew what he was doing and made all the accommodations that we had asked for. He was on time and he kept the party going! Thank you so much! - Jennifer & Matthew

Sent on 01/27/2017

Matt · Married on 01/01/2017

I was impressed from beginning to end in my experience with DJ Mast. He is very organized and professional, and he carried a genuine desire to make the atmosphere exactly what I was hoping for. Most importantly, he delivered on providing excellent music and the perfect atmosphere. He exceeded my expectations and, without question, I will use DJ Mast again.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2016

DJ Mast was the perfect addition to our special day, going above and beyond to make our night special and provide us with everything we wanted. He was patient, worked with what I gave him for my vision and made sure everything from his lights to music to tone of the night perfectly matched what we were doing. He was friendly and personable, extremely professional and he clearly knew what he was doing and we felt completely comfortable trusting him to handle all the lights and sounds and entertainment for the evening. All the guests at our wedding spoke of how impressed they were with our DJ and the work he did, so we were 100% pleased with the service we received. We plan to use DJ Mast for any future events we have that require DJ services. He's the best in the area!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Marshall · Married on 12/08/2016

Our organization used DJ Mast for a social/educational event and couldn't be more pleased. his transformation of the space set the mood in the most perfect way and his tunes were fantastic. He is very professional and easy to work with. DJ Mast contributed greatly to the success of our event and we will definitely use him in the future!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

I am a little late to the review game, but all I have to say that is if you are looking for an incredible DJ who will put you at ease, be accepting of your ideas, work with you to make your reception everything you want and more......well then you want DJ Mast. He will provide you with the services listed above and MORE! Our ceremony ran a little long which caused the reception to be a bit rushed. DJ Mast was the reason our reception ran smoothly. He kept me updated with the schedule and he provided me with cues as to when the special dances were going to start. Literally no dancing would have occurred without him. Our light package was the basic one, but it was exactly what we need to liven up the dance floor. He played all the songs we asked him and took requests and played them at the appropriate times making sure the flow of the dance floor never faded.
    I could not have asked for a better DJ. He even met with me about a month before our wedding to discuss our layout, the pronunciations of the bridal parties, and so much more. He is just an all around OUTSTANDING DJ. Words cannot express my thanks for all he did for us!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Ava · Married on 11/05/2016

So many of my guests were complimenting our music by the end of the night. Josh is easily available if you need to make any last minute changes to your song list and can adapt easily last minute changes.

Sent on 11/29/2016