DJ Mast Productions Reviews

152 | Lancaster, PA

152 Reviews for DJ Mast Productions

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

Josh was the perfect DJ for our wedding! During the planning process, he responded quickly and answered all my questions. On the day of the wedding, we were so pleased with his professionalism and kindness. He frequently checked in on us to see if we needed anything and to make sure everything was okay on our end. He brought so much energy, my husband and I, along with our guests, had a blast dancing all night long. We had many guests tell us how awesome our DJ was. As soon as the wedding was done, I was already recommending him to friends planning weddings (plus I would love to attend another wedding he is DJing). I am so thankful we chose DJ Mast, he was a big part of making our wedding a perfect day. We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or big event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carrie Weinhold · Married on 08/24/2019

Our August wedding with DJ Russ!

Our wedding was an absolute blast and DJ Russ definitely helped to create an atmosphere with everyone on the dance floor!! We were a little nervous to hire DJ Russ because there weren’t many reviews for him at the time, but he is great. We met with him twice and emailed a few times. He is down to earth and kind, he (and zdJ Mast) made sure all of our requests were OK, and our wedding ceremony and reception (at Chestnut Hill Villa) were perfect. We are very happy with our decision to hire DJ Russ!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kevin K · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended

I’d highly recommend DJ Mast to anyone. He is very positive, professional, had excellent communication, very organized, and did the best job at keeping everyone upbeat and entertained.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Daly · Married on 08/18/2019

Way way beyond our expectations!!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Josh was beyond amazing. We had a family member unable to attend at the last minute due to health issues and I was very emotional, and he was so understanding and patient with me and was so flexible with the changes we had to make. He checked in on me numerous times all day, made sure we always had drinks and brought us food from cocktail hour during photos. He even bustled my dress when my wedding party couldn't figure it out! He truly made our day so much more special. I would recommend him a thousand times over! There aren't enough words for how grateful we are that he was part of our day!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Marshall · Married on 08/17/2019

BEST Experience

Hiring DJ Mast was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Everything was so personal to what we liked and he was fast to respond to any questions we had! Our guests danced all night and commented on the great, energetic music he was playing! He even brought us drinks to our sweetheart table, which was SO thoughtful on such a busy day. We'd recommend DJ Mast over and over and would love to repeat the best day EVER!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 08/08/2019

A Valulable Community Partner

DJ Mast Productions is a valuable partner to the Lancaster Public Library. Since 2017 DJ Mast Productions has been involved in nearly a dozen library events. We have used both DJ Mast and DJ Grey and have had the most professional experience. They take the time to customize the experience based on the individual event needs and really work to get to know their clients. They have always been prompt, professional, and creative. Their light set up is also very impressive. At our recent Signature Benefit the crowd begged for one more song, not once, but twice!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Pam · Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect DJ!

We loved DJ Mast Productions! From the very beginning, Josh was the perfect vendor and DJ! I always received very quick, friendly responses to my emails. After setting up on the day of our wedding, he checked in with us to quickly go over details before the ceremony started. That really reassured me that he had everything completely under control and that I didn’t need to worry about a thing! He kept everything on schedule throughout the evening and once the party started, it didn’t stop! He was really able to read what our guests enjoyed and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole evening. Our guests have not stopped talking about how great the music was! In my mind, there is no other choice other than DJ Mast! I really hope there is another opportunity for us to work with him again!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Emily Ressler · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing and Professional

DJ Mast Productions was amazing, always responded right away to my emails, and went above and beyond to make my wedding amazing. They were on top of all the details, checking in with me throughout the evening. I knew I was in good hands, so I didn't have to worry about any of the music. I just wanted my guests to have fun, and DJ Mast Productions certainly delivered.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Haley Mast · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing dj!

Josh is such a great DJ! When it was time for us to pick a DJ we knew exactly who we were going to. He came very highly recommended and he did not disappoint! He was so helpful with any of our question about songs and his attention to detail with his sound quality was amazing! He kept the dance floor going for the entire three hours of dancing!! Everyone had such an amazing time! We cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing!

DJ Mast was the best DJ we could have chosen for our wedding!
    I made some last minute changes to music choices and the itinerary, and he was extremely responsive and worked through the entire process with me immediately. Throughout the day, he checked in with me to make sure the layout went as sent in so nothing fell out of place and he was very helpful in acting as a coordinator - because of him, everything ran as smooth as it possibly could have! DJ Mast is genuine and showed effort, skill, care and energy to impact our wedding day. We would totally do our wedding day all over again and choose DJ Mast every single time!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2019

Can we do it again?

Josh was amazing to work with! From the beginning he was extremely fast with his responses and getting all of my questions answered immediately, which I think is very important as a stressed out bride. My groom was a bit picky about the music choices and was very particular in what kind of vibe he wanted for the wedding. Josh didn't even blink an eye when sent a crazy song list that was very detailed. He executed it perfectly! He didn't overuse the mic, which we really like! Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor from start to finish. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't have changed a thing! 100% recommend DJ Mast Productions!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Drew

Drew Schaeffer · Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome Experience

Josh was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! He checked-in with us throughout the reception and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted and kept the party going! We would highly recommend Josh.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sara Nicolodi · Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Mast's team (DJ Grey) was our DJ and he was AWESOME! First, they were great about listening to all our requests and tracking down some hard to find songs for our ceremony and reception. Secondly, they handled some additional lighting as well which made the whole reception light up in a fun way! Thirdly, DJ Grey was great at reading the crowd to play music that got everyone dancing, although we don't have super dance-lovin' families! DJ Mast and his whole team were SO easy to work with and so flexible--they helped make our day amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Cynthia · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding DJ

If you need a Dj for your wedding, or any event, book DJ Mast. He is absolutely AMAZING!! He is friendly, responsive via email and text. He is awesome to work with. He helps out with timeline based on his experience. His package prices are reasonable, especially considering what all he offers and the dj is the MC for the day so you NEED someone with his phenomenal personality! He keeps the whole wedding moving, his equipment is top notch! He is flexible with the layout. The light up batons were a HIT! He knew just what to play and when to play it! He had our family and friends on the dance floor dancing the night away, which is exactly what we wanted! When all the traditional stuff was over with it had a classy but club feel and we really enjoyed ourselves, as did all of our guests! He has some incredible remixes that we LOVED!! You will not be disappointed with DJ mast, I wish he could dj my life everyday!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome DJ

Josh is awesome. We truly enjoyed working with Josh. He was easy to work with and was responsive to our needs and wants. He kept the feet moving on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Readdy · Married on 05/25/2019

Made our wedding nice a blast!

DJ Mast was so fun to work with! We originally were not going to use a DJ to save money, but we changed our minds in the final months leading up to the wedding. Our venue had a recommended list and a private Facebook group for brides and everyone was recommending DJ Mast. Even when we met him at the coffee shop, 3 ladies sitting next to us saw him enter and asked if we were going to use him because he just did a wedding they were at and loved it, He is excellent about responding to emails, offers great packages that are affordable, and provides you with an easy form to fill out for the playlist. During our wedding day, he was great to confirm any possible changes we might have, cue us for upcoming activities, and even took the time to make sure we had enough to eat and drink while we sat at our sweetheart table. DJ Mast kept the energy high and made the dancing interactive with glow stick and lighted baton tosses between songs. Thank you DJ Mast for making our wedding day fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kari Van Winkle · Married on 05/19/2019

DJ Mast Productions

Booking DJ Mast Productions was one of the best decisions we made in terms of our wedding day. Josh was so helpful, attentive, and committed to making it the best day for us.

Josh goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. He is so considerate of everyone around him and gives nothing but his absolute best. He is highly skilled at reading his audience, keeping everyone on track with the timing of the day, and taking care of the bride and groom and their needs.

Also while preparing for the wedding, he was very communicative and responded quickly.

I highly recommend DJ Mast Productions and know that everyone would be so impressed with Josh and the meticulous work he does! Our guests raved about the music and dancing, which will always be a memorable part of the day for us too. Thank you endlessly!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marlaina · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding DJ

Dj mast productions is amazing!! From the prompt responses to emails, the attention to detail, to the incredible actual DJing! We had Josh as our wedding DJ and he was AWESOME! He got everyone moving and on the dance floor having a blast and them knew when to bring down and couple up! We've had so many people from the wedding tell us how awesome he was! He was SO easy to talk to and so nice! I had alot of questions throughout the planning process and Josh was so incredibly patient with me and walked me through everything with total ease! Josh, Thank you so much for helping us make our day perfect!! Your a 10/10 hands down!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Samantha Lock

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2019

The Best DJs Around

DJ Russ and DJ Mast are amazing and so easy to work with. DJ Mast was always very responsive to our emails. DJ Russ was the one who actually did our wedding. He was so gracious and accommodating on our wedding day. He kept the wedding reception running smoothly and on time. At one point in the evening he noticed the dessert table was being set out before the cake cutting and brought it to our attention, which we really appreciated. He offered multiple times to bring us drinks and always asked if the music was good or if there was anything he could do for us. We cannot thank him enough for making our wedding reception what it was. Hiring these guys will be one of the best wedding planning decisions you could possibly make!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Laken · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing !

DJ Mast was sooo fantastic!! He went above and beyond on our wedding day. He went out of his way to make sure the wedding party knew what was going on before the ceremony, coordinating everything with regards to the procession, and throughout the entire night he kept our sequence of event moving right along! Josh is a talent, played to our guests, had lots of people dancing and made our entire night so fun! Throughout the process he was responsive, super nice, and very reasonable. I am so happy we booked him, he really made our wedding run so smooth, we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Reinisch · Married on 03/16/2019

Went Above and Beyond!

We spent a lot of time researching DJs because music plays such an important part in weddings. We came across Josh through our officiant and I am SOOO happy we decided to work with him. Josh was seriously so fast to answer emails and accommodate a few random requests I had before the wedding. The day of the wedding, Josh went about and beyond his DJ duties and made sure that everything went smoothly. He was kind and courteous and was so happy to do anything to help. Music was amazing and everyone had a blast! Kept hearing from guests how much they loved the music. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Kept the Party Going

Whether it was just cool calm and collected music during the ceremony and cocktail hour, or just keeping the party alive till the reception was done, DJ Russ got it all done! The communication was quick and on point with DJ Mast productions. The DJ that did our wedding, DJ Russ, made sure we were good the entire time which I didn’t expect from a DJ but he always made sure we were good and everything was ok and that we were happy with the run down. Would recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Adriana Atencio · Married on 03/02/2019

Annual Fundraiser DJ

DJ Mast and his team are very professional and they bring the fun! I've hired Josh for our annual fundraiser for four years now and love the luxury of not having to worry about a thing when it comes to sound. DJ Mast gets the party going and knows just when to bring it down. Thanks for being awesome!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Erin Antrim · Married on 12/29/2018

Music Makes The Night!

Planning out the music played at our wedding was the hardest part of wedding planning, but DJ Mast made it as easy and organized as possible. We can't thank him enough for the magic he brought to our wedding by playing music that we love. He respected our wishes with song requests and the dance floor was full the entire night. He was flexible by incorporating a last minute song that my maid of honor wanted played during her toast. We appreciated that he checked in with us before each part of the wedding began to make sure that everything was planned correctly. Many of our guests have contacted us saying how much they enjoyed the night and especially how much they enjoyed the DJ!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Josh was awesome! Our party (wedding) would not have been the same without him. His equipment and lighting packages were top of the line! He has a gift for feeling the crowd and feeding into its energy. He was also very professional and extremely helpful from the day we met him. He was flexible with scheduling meetings and very responsive to emails. I would choose him all over again!

Sent on 01/08/2019